over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need to wake up!!!

So I get up every morning at around 3:45am to get in my workout before work. Can't workout after work. I'm in bed by 9pm. By mid-morning my ass is dragging. Sleepy and feel like a zombie. I could literally fall asleep at my desk. Is there anything out there to help with sleepiness and wakefulness other than pounding the coffee or taking something that will make my heart explode? I'll try anything at this point (gear or supplement).

I'm in the same boat as you, Bro! I leave for work at 6:00am and don't get home until almost 8:00pm. I recently began to buy equipment to workout at home. I'm hoping I can workout a few days before work, then on my days off (Fri and Sat.). I was sneaking to the gym on my lunch hour, but the work schedule sometimes doesn't allow it. I got to figure it out!

I crash at 9-930 at night. I get up at 445, gym for 6-7, then to work.

My TRT doc says this is caused by adrenal fatigue. My cortisol levels are messed up, especially late in the day, causing me to crash.

I am on a supplement called Cortrex which he swears by, and I am cutting back coffee after 11am.

Check your bloods for cortisol...

g22

But a power a rack for your house for your house with a flat bench and dip station attachment with barbell. 1 set 45 bumper plates and the rest used plates. You will have a better work out than most on the board with all that in your house.

I'm up between 3-3:30am weekdays for work.
I'm usually in bed shortly after 9pm, watch tv for a half hour or less then crash.

On days I workout (I lift at home after work- basement gym FTW) I'm alert the rest of the evening. On non workout days I'm dragging ass by 5pm, falling asleep watching tv etc.

Weekends I get 8-10 hours sleep both nights which is a nice recharge.

I get up @ 4:00am get to th gym round 4:30 an do cardio and work out in th afternoon round 2:30 or 3:00, but thankfully I have a job that allows me to get off work round 2 or 2:30 but, I'm freakin tired an sleepy after work out, I can't help it but round 7:00 or 8:00pm I'm hunting th bed, I can't go on just 5-6hrs sleep I gotta have 8-9hrs or my evenin work out won't be worth a crap

Some good ideas, creating a home gym/workout area will help a great deal.

5 hour energy works for me when I get crappy sleep. no jitters, no crash and no up all night.

you may want to get a sleep study done as suggested. if you have apnea, you wont believe the difference getting restful sleep even for 6 hours will make.

I personally wouldnt be able to function on less than 8 hours sleep and you say youre getting less than 7, so to me that could be your issue right there. Yes some very successful people get by on less but everyone is different so maybe try getting some more and see if that changes anything.

My gym is at home. Early morning is my alone time when everyone is asleep, I drink my coffee and have a light breakfast, read a little, and then workout before the crazyness starts.

I wish I had a home gym..If so, I'd rarely leave the house.

I'm 52 and get up at 3:30 - 4:00 am every day since I own a fitness facility.
I remember in college I couldn't keep my eyes open and would have to put my head down on my jacket at the library. People would wake me up since I was snoring. Back then I was competing in Powerlifting and drug free not doing much cardio but long recovery between sets of low reps. About 10-15 years out of College I got diagnosed with Sleep apnea (I use a biPap machine which is like a Cpap only multi level) and take Adderall for ADD.
Since I am up so early and get my cardio done before my first client at about 5:30 AM I need a nap some time during the day. I really try to grab an hour or so but back when I was in Corporate America I used to sleep in my car instead of taking lunch.
I would do a sleep study just to double check things. At least now there are answers for these issues back then Apnea and add were unheard of.
Good luck and please feel free to pm me if I can help out.

You might have a very low blood pressure, so you're always asleep, but sometimes for me and 9 hours for sleeping is not enough.

Go to bed eArlier and take ECA during the day to stay up
Switch up with clen and go to sleep easier.
I'm in bed by 8pm the latest
When I was young I could work 12 hour days go out after woods get a few hours sleep and do it over again .
Now I can barely function by 8pm

Well it sounds like at this point for whatever reason the lack of sleep is interfering with your life. Obviously look into your quality of sleep first.

I'd do everything I could before I decided to start living on stronger stimulants than caffeine. Some coffee throughout the day isnt a big deal but I wouldnt want to be living on ECA or clen or modofanil (if thats how you spell it) like has been suggested

Presuming you work mon-fri I'd train Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. Low volume so you can hit multiple muscle groups in each session. Legs one day, back,abs another, chest,shoulder,tri on the other day.

You have 1 day in the working week where u get up 90mins earlier than usual and hit your home gym, the other workouts fall on weekends where you can train after a decent sleep. Losing 90min of sleep per week shouldnt be a huge deal, and you can sleep an extra hour -90 mins or so than you currently are on the other 4 days, plus you wont be going to work mentally drained after a workout except for 1 day a week

What world do you live in? 9pm-3:45am= 6:45 hrs of sleep. Sure this is not ideal but its far less detrimental than you seem to think it is. Many athletes and bodybuilders function on equal or less sleep. Branch warren claimed at one time to sleep less than 6hrs nightly. It's more likely that your quality of sleep is the issue. Are you a big guy? Do you snore? Have you ever been checked for sleep apnea?

No joke I needle 10 hours, ever since a kid I slept longer than others.

Try clob from mex. Smooth

I think you should to reduce you workout time or you time at work...i know it's seems to be imposible but i think it's the only way...or you can damage to your self

Another option is get a job with better hours or be self employed.
Working for people is not easy I owned my first business when i was 16
AnywAy you have the makebthe best of every situation

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear