over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I posted at mayhem......

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In response to the BBA [a mod at pm] is an informant thread. I rarely ever post anywhere, but here or Intense Muscle[ great people over there without a doubt and a very positive board as well] . But I felt the need to chime in ,as did stand up guys from here like JT , TP4U , B-Boy ,and Kaiser........It blows me away that people constantly throw stones at this board and Big A .[ especially someone like KM2000 that seemed to really like this board and was so well recieved to boot...I still like the kid and didn't try to bash him,but wanted to set him straight] I hope it doesn't turn into some big ordeal over there that causes Massive G [ one of the coolest bightest guys on the net and valued member here ] any headaches. But I needed to set things straight in my eyes that is all . I was very impressed by the guys that responded from here ,but wasn't surprized because I know them .This is the realest board on the net . It represents the truest representation of the cast of characters that make up our sport . Sure ,I don't like alot of what goes on here .But I respect everyone here and try to judge nobody.[to each his own] I feel lucky that this place exists and have made many great friends/aquaintences here . The core of this board is a bunch of very special people and I am greatful that Big A has allowed a board like this to exist. It seems most boards are not brave enough to allow the truth to be depicted. The openess and honesty allowed here I believe saves more than it hurts IMO.I am proud to be a member here and to call Big A a friend ..........I guess the truth hurts and I guess that is sadly why a guy like Ron Paul will never be president unfortunately................

man im so glad you posted there, im more proud than anything cause it just shows the kind of intelligent people that are on this board, you represent this board very well, and i am very happy that you posted such a great post for all to read at mayhem!

Thanks bro.....you are one of the big reasons that I chose to post that for real . Look ,in my honest opinion you are the sport's next Johnny Jackson but only with better overall shape and balance .But do you self promote ,talk about things you shouldn't , or get into stupid arguements here ? Hell no . You share , learn from the vets that talk about the past, and you constantly offer kinds words or support your brothers here while being totally sincere. You don't judge folks or put others down here ,even though you could and 20 people would jump in to support you just on the basis of your physique alone.Guys like you are why I am proud to be part of this place. [ very impressed how you punked the kid .....he needed it .....I still think he is a good guy acting he wrong way .....he needs to just be like Peter and just be quiet if he feels unconfortable being on a board like this .No need to attack a place that was good to him and speak on things he really knows nothing about......he is stupid if he thinks he is somehow protecting himself .......he has made himself far more obvious acting like he has hasn't he ? ]

B-boy like I have said before . Know I am in your corner .pm me if you think I ever might be able to help you out with anything or you just need advice and want to talk to someone different. Your phyique is impressive without a doubt ,but your character is what sepperates you from the pack in my eyes....I have no doubt that you find your definition of success and happiness in this life bro............no doubt at all ............guys like you ,franco ,phil just need to see what I see and believe it ......you will be just fine .....lol.....thanks for being so cool .It is very appreciated. more than you know.

I erased my two paragraphs because it was babble and kind of O/T about the boards. It stared off about Kenny and went into space.

I agree with Lats. I like Kenny.....i was disappointed by what he said.

Long story short.....nice post Iabadman.

Last edited:
YEAH.. I POSTED AS "CHINS".. SINCE I COULD NOT GET ON AS LATS.. i was really disappointed in km's behavior.. i liked the guy.. if he had issues with the board then walk away.. dont bash.. but, he bashed us all.. thats ok.. time always sorts things out..;) nad when they want to come back, well...

Last edited:
main......lol......I always nice of you to chime in.......I totally agree with you about the difference between the two boards.[ same reason I check out getbig as well .....lol] I like the difference . This a serious board for sure. but I laugh at the steroid board comments too. I guess I have never really used it for that ,so i don't see it as that at all . Shoot ....this board has a great counselling forum that has helped so many and damm this board has got me through so many rough times ...........I have to laugh that the " steroid board " has probably saved me more than a few times during my darkest hours......lol.....Like I said ,it the core guys here , and you are most definately one of them ,that has always made this a special place to me. Now if guys would just learn that bbing is far more than drugs and drama people might see what I see in this place ........more people might get the benifit out of this board that I have................

I'm here.....Fuck all the haters.:mad:

main......lol......I always nice of you to chime in.......I totally agree with you about the difference between the two boards.[ same reason I check out getbig as well .....lol] I like the difference . This a serious board for sure. but I laugh at the steroid board comments too. I guess I have never really used it for that ,so i don't see it as that at all . Shoot ....this board has a great counselling forum that has helped so many and damm this board has got me through so many rough times ...........I have to laugh that the " steroid board " has probably saved me more than a few times during my darkest hours......lol.....Like I said ,it the core guys here , and you are most definately one of them ,that has always made this a special place to me. Now if guys would just learn that bbing is far more than drugs and drama people might see what I see in this place ........more people might get the benifit out of this board that I have................

I agree. I wont lie....i came here for that in the beginning. I wanted to learn about how they worked, why, etc. I realised a long time ago that has little to do with it and more about diet and training.

More than anything i really bond with this group though. These members seem to have more passion for lifting than any other board Ive been on. Thats what i like about this place. Hell, i dont even look at the 'steroid' threads any more because it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Im not here for THAT. I want the humor and to read about how big Edge250's cranium has gotten.

Thanks to Iabadman for the thread. I too appreciated K. Too bad he made not such of a good choice.

Last edited:
That was a great Post Iabadman. Very well said and dead On.
I was Hoping the thread doesnt get deleted Like the "others" that have after the same "certain few" Try and stir trouble between Here and Mayhem.
Ive Just bit my Lip and kept my opinion here privatley in the staff forum.
Ive been following the thread though...Same as others Im disapointed In KM2000 but hey thats how it sometimes goes.... All we did was welcome him here and treat him with respect. Now all the sudden he flips on us and Takes cracks at us every chance he can it seems...

As far as Mayhem I have nothing bad to say about the board...
Ive Known MG from there/Here a Long time, One of the Most helpfull guys Ive ever met. Im not talking about steroid help or Finding a supplier help.......
Im Talking about a Guy that has Answered every question or Pm I have ever sent him About Training and nutrition with Very detailed answers. A Guy that truly Loves the IronGame and I always respect his opinion.

On every forum there are good guys and then there are Guys you wont always like or agree with. Thats the internet Bodybuilding world for ya.

Your posts were good ones, Iabadman, B-boy, 2p4U, Lats, Bd21, Kzr.

I thought KM had a lot to offer the board. I guess people make their choices. I think it's sort of sad that it turned out this way after we voted him as member of the month and all that. :eek:

I really like this board and want it to be fun for everyone. New people and longstanding members sharing information, stories, their lives in an adult environment without a lot of childish b.s.

I can't wait to get home after work just to see what all of you retarded bastards had to say each day.

Sometimes I get fired up, sometimes I laugh, and in the case of that fella who just lost his mom...sometimes I shed a tear or two.

I think steroids should be legal like they are in other countries, so I enjoy those conversations as well. :)

Iabad, your support and friendship has always been greatly appreciated. People like you are very rare.

Everyone else that posted, thank you for your support.

KM shows his age with every post he makes.

I found my new signature over there

Thanks Big A ...............it will always work both ways with me . You have always stood by me and I will always stand by you. I hope you got to read what I wrote over there, because I met it sincerly. I hope your wife ,child,kitties , and yourself are all doing great. I miss communicating with you..............I am around if you ever need me...........

I go over there sometimes just to troll around. Seems like alot of primadonnas and wusses over at Muscle Mayhem. Some of these guys think Chad Nicholls is god for christ sake.

iyts too confusing. thats why i call this board home. great group of very well informed and helpful guys and gals here. i have had my differences with a couple of people here, but isnt that just like any other family?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear