over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want Dorian Yates's old training partner, LOL

Have you seen this guy? He's like a f'in drill sergeant!! Seems like a very motivating individual to work out with, damn dude was almost as big as Dorian was

yeah man a good workout partner is priceless. Especially one screaming inaudible british gibberish in your ear the whole time lol. C'MON YEYTES TOYM TAH GET NASTY NOW LES GOW YA BLUH'EH PAUNSEY!!!

And to think he just up and quit working out all together one day. Serious!

yeah man a good workout partner is priceless. Especially one screaming inaudible british gibberish in your ear the whole time lol. C'MON YEYTES TOYM TAH GET NASTY NOW LES GOW YA BLUH'EH PAUNSEY!!!

I was wondering how the english actually spell their english! :p

Dude...that is funny as hell...for me anyway!!

Have you seen this guy? He's like a f'in drill sergeant!! Seems like a very motivating individual to work out with, damn dude was almost as big as Dorian was

He was a drill sergent in the British army as far as I know.

That works for some but for me I need some peace and quiet (music,,but no screaming and yelling) when I train.

Yeah, his name is Leroy, can't remember his last name. I wish I had a training partner like him.

his name was Leroy Davies. I read somewhere that he and Doz got in the wrong terms when Leroy was preparing for the British Championships, Yates did'nt feel he was good enough, not yet. But they are still friends now adays..

I remember seeing online somewhere (maybe Yates' site) that their sons are in their teens and training at the gym together. :cool:

Thas right naw, time to get nasty, cmon naw...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

That cockney was pretty good :D

Strunk and I were watching the video the other day and I agree Dorians training partner was very motivating. I loved it. Strunk yells at me now in the gym saying "Get Nasty" lol when we are training.

That works for some but for me I need some peace and quiet (music,,but no screaming and yelling) when I train.

I agree......I have better workouts with less screaming and yelling and hooting and hollering.......much like Arnold once said......when he was curling, he mentioned that he needed it absolutely quiet.

I love the video Blood and Guts......great training atmosphere there at Temple Gym.....but I swear, I read an article once, where Yates mentions that he doesn't like a lot of bawling in his ear.....ironically, Leroy Davis yells and shouts like crazy during the workouts at Temple Gym. Leroy was a master drill instructor!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131