over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I would like to introduce Mike Rice...

looking great....wow.....
I dont know you, or what you went through, nor do i know your story.....I see the word rat in here etc....that is a terrible name to carry around with you the rest of your life.....Thats punishment in itself...Maybe not enough punishment, but i am not here to judge....Ive been ratted upon before, and ill tell ya what, i hope i never see the dude again.....seriously ....but again i dont know you and your circumstances or your side of the story, and i dont care.....

Something i think about now and again as i had my share of rough times in the past is......

Dont let my past dictate who i am.....But, Let it be part of who i have become....

i like that phrase...
I dont know if it is relevant in the case of a rat.....but it is if you have made bad decisions and have learned from them...

Last edited:
Welcome Mike.

Dan has mentioned many good things about you. Hopefully you will stay around for a little while. Good luck this year.

I have to agree with you on this Dante. As you had heard--I myself was caught up in a big mess myself which has caused all kinds of drama in my life(money,relationships,credit,privacy,loss of property, etc.) Anybody who really knows me---knows the principles in which I live my life. REAL INTEGRITY is something that you cannot buy---its something only a select few people out there in the world have!!

I have always told my friends this----If you go to the gym and decide to take super supplements---you better be prepared to have the chance of getting injured when you decide to push the limits. What bothers me most is----when someone else gets injured---and they try to injure another person as well---when they really had a "choice" to not make that happen?? I know alot of you guys out there say you would do this and do that when caught up in a mess----but in reality----most cant. I was hit with 18 felonys counts---but only 8 felonys was what I was formally charged with. Those who really know me---know that I had an opportunity to talk---but I made the choice to deal with what I had to deal with. I honestly couldn't live with myself if I decided to rat on someone. I believe in KARMA---what comes around goes around.

I am out on bail right now and don't know what the FUTURE holds specifically---but I take every day---one day at a time---and appreciate what I do have. Sorry to gooey and Mike---but these are my personal feelings---and that doesn't mean most have to agree with them. I have been thru alot of drama in my life---and I choose to keep any extra drama out of it. Good luck and best wishes to everybody. thanks...Mental1

I have to agree with you on this Dante. As you had heard--I myself was caught up in a big mess myself which has caused all kinds of drama in my life(money,relationships,credit,privacy,loss of property, etc.) Anybody who really knows me---knows the principles in which I live my life. REAL INTEGRITY is something that you cannot buy---its something only a select few people out there in the world have!!

I have always told my friends this----If you go to the gym and decide to take super supplements---you better be prepared to have the chance of getting injured when you decide to push the limits. What bothers me most is----when someone else gets injured---and they try to injure another person as well---when they really had a "choice" to not make that happen?? I know alot of you guys out there say you would do this and do that when caught up in a mess----but in reality----most cant. I was hit with 18 felonys counts---but only 8 felonys was what I was formally charged with. Those who really know me---know that I had an opportunity to talk---but I made the choice to deal with what I had to deal with. I honestly couldn't live with myself if I decided to rat on someone. I believe in KARMA---what comes around goes around.

I am out on bail right now and don't know what the FUTURE holds specifically---but I take every day---one day at a time---and appreciate what I do have. Sorry to gooey and Mike---but these are my personal feelings---and that doesn't mean most have to agree with them. I have been thru alot of drama in my life---and I choose to keep any extra drama out of it. Good luck and best wishes to everybody. thanks...Mental1
sometimes when you meet people their inside comes out in a sense, to where you really get a feel for what kind of person they are! YOU mental1 are one of the good bro's that actually live by a code which is rare in this day and time.

I have read your post, Dante, with great interest. I have to agree with you. I would find it very hard if not impossible to forgive someone like that for ratting me out to save his own ass. I live by integrity and honor. I do what I do and bring no consequence to anyone else. If I do wrong and get caught that is on my head, not the heads of others for the sake of my carelessness or selfishness. If I am foolish enough to engage in ilegal activities then I alone must accept the risk involved in that. So in principle I would have to stand my ground and knuckle up. Status has no meaning or relevance without honor and integrity.

When I was seventeen I robbed a man. After I got my head out of my ass a few years later, I apologized, but I also did what I could to make amends. I payed that guy back every dollar I owed him. It sucked, my job was horrible and pay sucked. He still doesn't respect me, but thats not why I did it...I did it to prove to myself and those who know and love me that I am/was a decent human being who made some poor decisions.

I also did some dirt when I was 15. My "friend" went back home that night, I spent 6 months in CYD (california youth corrections).

Now, if I fart in public I just blame it on my wife and don't feel bad about it...AT ALL:cool:

I don't know Mike or Gooey but Gooey seems like a good guy & I do believe in second chances. I would not forget what the guy did & always keep my guard up. If Mike is working with John White, the same thing happened to him when "Top" fliped on him. My dad always told me if you do the crime you do the time.

tis true

I don't know Mike or Gooey but Gooey seems like a good guy & I do believe in second chances. I would not forget what the guy did & always keep my guard up. If Mike is working with John White, the same thing happened to him when "Top" fliped on him. My dad always told me if you do the crime you do the time.

I believe each and everyone
On this board can agree we all wish we could go back in time and correct a bad decision which may or may not have effected someone very negatively. We all have our opinions and may or may not agree with one another but I gave mike a chance to proove who he is and what kind of person he is. I wasn't apart of his past. I'm sure if I was I'd react in a different matter but fortunately I was not apart of it. Mike isn't here to ask for forgiveness and he knows that he will always have to live with his decisions for the rest of his life. I truly believe mike is lookn to help any others not make the same decisions in their life. Unfortunately most will never get to meet Mike in person and base their judgement on his past actions. This board is head and shoulders above the rest in being respectful and considerate of others feelings and actions. I hope it continues. If you don't agree with his past and it hits too close to home. Understandabl! He's not asking for forgiveness, he is not asking for friends, he is not here to brag. Rather he he looks to help others not go into the same direction as him and help people make more positive decisions that won't effect people in the same level or worse. Thank u dante for always being upfront and honest yet respectful. Mike knpows this will b a process for the rest of his time but he is trying to hold is hand out and help people learn through his bad decisions.

Goo

.....in my eyes reparations shouldnt be made to anyone in this forum...reparations should be made to the people whose lives you devastated. I personally would look on that as a positive light if you reached out to those you took down and tried to make some things right.

^^^^THIS^^^^

If you haven't tried to make things right with the people that were affected by your actions, then your words on this forum are just that....empty words.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear