over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I would like to introduce Mike Rice...

okay...here are some fatboy pics. taken 13wks out from the North American's. weight 278 at 11.4%. feedback

Nice Mike. You will certainly have a lot of people routing for you from this board.

Hopefully if you have time you could share a little bit about your training and diet with us.

DUDE!

okay...here are some fatboy pics. taken 13wks out from the North American's. weight 278 at 11.4%. feedback

You havent even been dieting long WTF!!:mad: JW was right, leg sweep much better, posing still loox good! Your gonna b a hard as nails.. we have same weak area in back... rack deads/floor deads and JW has me doing laying face down on incline rows with dumbells hands straight like with barbell. Chest - keep your range limited chin height level at bottom and dont lock out elbows at top, it will help keep your shoulders out of the movement. Way ahead of schedule!

Goo

You crackin me up...Its a good thing. I got a big test today....oooh! Mancrush

Welcome, glad to hear you are turning things around and getting back on path to better things. Curious, are you still in chiro school?

Glad to share DC...For one and a big one last year went to a drug and alcohol treatment center for 5 months. Addressed a long ongoing problem that started when I went to college. Never new I had the tendency to be an addict or alcoholic. I share my story openly, especially, with youger guys that may face the decisions I did. Which, obviously, made the wrong one when I first picked up a recreational drug. Guess what I am still an addict and alcoholic, there is no cure. However, I am very active in Alcoholics Annonymous to maintain the gift of sobriety. Its as precious to me as my little girl is because without I am no good to anyone. I hope this helps anyone who reads it that may be struggling, there is a better way to live.

One thing I have found (alcoholic father) with AA is that YOU HAVE to want to make the change. You can not go in there doubting whether you want it or not otherwise you will always turn to the bottle when times are hard or you doubt you reasonings. My father never truly wanted to be sober and only went bc thats what people told him would solve the problem. I just want to say that I respect you a lot for making that decision for yourself and knowing your family needs you more than you need the bottle....thats something my father could not do. I hope you the best bro! You can go far with those demons off your shoulder.

Glad to share DC...For one and a big one last year went to a drug and alcohol treatment center for 5 months. Addressed a long ongoing problem that started when I went to college. Never new I had the tendency to be an addict or alcoholic. I share my story openly, especially, with youger guys that may face the decisions I did. Which, obviously, made the wrong one when I first picked up a recreational drug. Guess what I am still an addict and alcoholic, there is no cure. However, I am very active in Alcoholics Annonymous to maintain the gift of sobriety. Its as precious to me as my little girl is because without I am no good to anyone. I hope this helps anyone who reads it that may be struggling, there is a better way to live.

Thanks for sharing...we can all learn about life from others and become better people from it...I am glad to hear you found an outlet to sway away from it. I totally agree there is a better way to live and it takes a real man to admit that and be honest about it...stay strong. We all go down roads like that, it is how we choose to bounce back that will define us. Thanks again and I am anxious to hear some information about your training and diet...that stuff is always great bodybuilding information and interesting.

Welcome Mike

Thanks for sharing

Hey Mike! Man I wondered what happened to you. It's great to see you are back in the game and looking great. Also thanks for sharing some insight with what's been going on. It helps all of us. I can't wait to see the damage you do in the future and give us some tips about how you've made things happen. I like this post, 2 Georgia state champs,....maybe I'm 4 weeks away from making a third in the same thread!

IM sorry to you Gooey but I am deleting my posts on this thread after someone just alerted me to the information on the thread on that other site. As someone whose life was also destroyed many years ago by someone who did the exact same thing to me.....Im sorry but i cannot give wellwishes here to Mike Rice. Its unfathomable and unforgiveable to me and I am very sensitive to the subject matter. I have a huge problem with people who destroy other people's lives to the point noone around them will forgive them....and then turn to god to start a clean slate.

I took my lumps like a man when I got in trouble and can walk with my head high and have a great respect among my friends.

I dont mean to start an argument here or a big commotion on this thread but Im explaining why my posts are deleted. Above all else I have a great respect for Gooey and in no way is this a reflection toward him in the least.

Mike, welcome! Amazing physique!

I swear everyone here amazes me everyday, i've said it before and will say it again. The brotherhood is so strong here!! I couldnt ask to be surrounded by so many top notch guys.

Everybody makes mistakes Doggcrap who are you to judge?Thats my makers job not yours.you've successfully chased a good person away with your judgements.hopefully someone won't make that same mistake against you one day my friend ;)

Every single one of us makes mistakes of all kinds that impact all manner of people. But what takes a bigger man? To shrug off those mistakes...hide from them? Bury them? Not even close...it always takes a bigger man to face it head on...to take responsibility for it. And what better thing to do, after you accept responsibility for them, but share your experience to help others. In the eyes and minds of some it appears, there is no redemption, no coming back from mistakes....and if that were the case....WE ALL NEED TO LEAVE THE FORUM.

Mike..we will remain focused..every step of the way.

Lee Alcorn

Every single one of us makes mistakes of all kinds that impact all manner of people. But what takes a bigger man? To shrug off those mistakes...hide from them? Bury them? Not even close...it always takes a bigger man to face it head on...to take responsibility for it. And what better thing to do, after you accept responsibility for them, but share your experience to help others. In the eyes and minds of some it appears, there is no redemption, no coming back from mistakes....and if that were the case....WE ALL NEED TO LEAVE THE FORUM.

Mike..we will remain focused..every step of the way.

Lee Alcorn

I think we need to focus on the present, not the hauntly past. It is what it is...take responsibility for it and move on because you can't change the past, only become better for the future. Enough with all of that, I am interested in what Mike can contribute to the board as well as you. So, hopefully he comes back, if not I do not blame him. You guys look like two great training partners! Keep pushing each other like no other!

I think we need to focus on the present, not the hauntly past. It is what it is...take responsibility for it and move on because you can't change the past, only become better for the future. Enough with all of that, I am interested in what Mike can contribute to the board as well as you. So, hopefully he comes back, if not I do not blame him. You guys look like two great training partners! Keep pushing each other like no other!

Thanks Lenny. We definitely complement each other well in the gym...and have become great friends in the process. Arms today Mike!!!

Everybody makes mistakes Doggcrap who are you to judge?Thats my makers job not yours.you've successfully chased a good person away with your judgements.hopefully someone won't make that same mistake against you one day my friend ;)

Really ok---lets get down to brass tacks shall we?

Hypothetical situation for you ok and lets see some bare bones truth to the matter instead of the gravy speil.

This question goes to every single guy in this forum every single one.

Hypothetical question (not the exact same situation but similiar) :
A member on this board...screw it lets open up the hatches....lets say its me Dante/Doggcrapp sets you up in a sting operation to where you lost your girlfreind, your business/employment, your self respect, all your monetary savings, your apartment/house/car and you spent 2.5 years in jail because of what I did to you (so i could get my ass out of trouble).....and then 5 years later you see me Doggcrapp on the message boards going for the World Gym championships and I've been living free and clear of legal charges because I played "tag" all these years while you were in jail and lost everything.......are you going to accept from me "Hey sorry bro, sorry you spent 2.5 years in jail but im a new man now and i found god...sorry what i did to you"
and give me support on my way to competing in the World Gym Championships?

IM going to love hearing all the lip service of "oh yea dante i would forgive you in a heartbeat, no problem, you and I would be good, I would even send a christmas card to you every year and buy supps from your company"

I didnt want to open up this can of worms, I was just explaining why my posts were deleted when I was alerted to the total situation here. Mike Rice might be the greatest person in the world right now, and for that I applaud him but we are a consequence of our actions....and his actions at that time a while ago were to look out for number one even though it means devastating other peoples lives. If this guy was a grocery bagger at a local grocery store you would despise him but because he is a great bodybuilder he is getting your pass? Im a firm believer if you are a rat then you take the consequences of what being a rat involves....living in the shadows, getting up in the morning and looking in the mirror and always remembering "i destroyed those guys lives because i was too damn scared of taking my own lumps as a man"

To Mike Rice--I wish you well on a personal level. I am angered by your past actions not who you might be as a person now.
On a logical level I have loyalty and "doing the right thing" engrained in me and this situation is very hard for me to reason.

I look forward to all the answers posed to my hypothetical question above...

I want to say DOGGCRAPP has every right to feel the way he does. Please don't get frustrated with his feelings. I certainly am not. I would hope he'd give me a chance to show that I am sincerely remorseful for my mistakes and try and understand my wish is to help others from making similar choices I did by sharing my story. And at the same time try and understand what he went through. I still believe this forum is a topnotch site with topnotch people as evident from the posts I have read. Not just on this thread but many others. I want to make a positive contribution not a negative one. And I am not about to get on here and pretend I am someone I am not. I made some horrible choices and I am the one who lives with that. Who I am today is not who I was then. A blessed day to all!

Mike I appreciate the PM and I appreciate the comments. I truly believe you are remorseful for what you did...but in my eyes reparations shouldnt be made to anyone in this forum...reparations should be made to the people whose lives you devastated. I personally would look on that as a positive light if you reached out to those you took down and tried to make some things right.

Hypothetical situation for you ok and lets see some bare bones truth to the matter instead of the gravy speil.

A member on this board...screw it lets open up the hatches....lets say its me Dante/Doggcrapp sets you up in a sting operation to where you lost your girlfreind, your business/employment, your self respect, all your monetary savings, your apartment/house/car and you spent 2.5 years in jail because of what I did to you (so i could get my ass out of trouble).....and then 5 years later you see me Doggcrapp on the message boards going for the World Gym championships and I've been living free and clear of legal charges because I played "tag" all these years while you were in jail and lost everything.......are you going to accept from me "Hey sorry bro, sorry you spent 2.5 years in jail but im a new man now and i found god...sorry what i did to you"

IM going to love hearing all the lip service of "oh yea dante i would forgive you in a heartbeat, no problem, you and I would be good, I would even send a christmas card to you every year and buy supps from your company"

I didnt want to open up this can of worms, I was just explaining why my posts were deleted when I was alerted to the total situation here. Mike Rice might be the greatest person in the world right now, and for that I applaud him but we are a consequence of our actions....and his actions at that time a while ago were to look out for number one even though it means devastating other peoples lives. If this guy was a grocery bagger at a local grocery store you would despise him but because he is a great bodybuilder he is getting your pass? Im a firm believer if you are a rat then you take the consequences of what being a rat involves....living in the shadows, getting up in the morning and looking in the mirror and always remembering "i destroyed those guys lives because i was too damn scared of taking my own lumps as a man"

To Mike Rice--I wish you well on a personal level. I am angered by your past actions not who you might be as a person now.
On a logical level I have loyalty and "doing the right thing" engrained in me and this situation is very hard for me to reason.

DC,

i gotta agree with you. There is no way in hell i could 'hypothetically' forgive this person. Who we truly are is the person we become in moments of crisis, not when the going is easy. I know we all make mistakes and i have made my share of my own, but when it came time to pay the piper, i always stepped up and faced the consequences.

this is just my 2 cents and i can understand being a better person etc but honestly at the end of the day i would always hold out the notion that the person would at some point(when enough stress was applied) would revert back to who they had been.

Thanks for the post dc.

I am the last guy who is a saint....Ive made mistakes and sometimes I let my temper get the best of me when a good "chill" would of been the better option. But I do try to do my best by other people....and above all else I try my very best to put myself in other people shoes in situations that involve me.

**broken link removed**

I understand this completely. I personally lost 4 houses, $200k worth of cars, my money and my freedom, while the rat got away with a suspended sentence.
I might have walked away too if I would have opened my mouth about the others too, but when you're a man, you take it on the chin, because you have to look at yourself every morning. My police video statement consisted of one sentence, repeated over and over 'No comment'.

you would most definatly be crossed of my christmas card lift but may receive some other things in the post :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear