over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you had to pick one AAS in addition to test

Actually a tough question.. for inject it would be a toss up between npp and primo..
Oral it would be oral turinabol or anavar..

Deca for me.
Obviously it depends on goal, but if we are talking about BodyBUILDING, then deca is just too tried and true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca.
Sustanon and deca keep me growing slow and steady on low doses.
If I wanted to blow up without care for health it would be anadrol twice a day.

5 years ago tren woulda been the clear favorite next to test. lol how times change

Having said that, IF I didn’t care about sides/potential health risks....tren hands down. Nothing changed me faster or had me looking better, even with a subpar diet

No offense to those who say this, but the people who say tren doesn’t burn fat, I’m gonna venture to say they haven’t tried real tren

Last edited:
Trestolone for me. I could be happy staying on test and trest for the rest of my life.

hmmm good thread

injectables:

best look but prob most sides: test and tren

best look with less sides: test and npp

-F2S

Inj: Mast E
Oral: Var or Drol

I like the hard look they give me and am able to keep test low on any of these

Not an AAS but GH... It just gives a totally different look that I really enjoy, within weeks there’s no option but being very vascular, a very lean “pop” to the muscles and not to mention the leanness in general, sub 10% bodyfat the whole time and dare I say around 7-8% bodyfat with no effort...

If it has to be an AAS then I’d say NPP or Primo...

How Many I units of GH if you dont mind me asking. Never really used it myself.

I agree. I’ve always really enjoyed my off season look on TRT dose of test and GH kept me full and vascular. I just recently had to pull it because my fasted glucose had gotten too high. It sucked because I was enjoying a great rebound after my last show. I dropped about 7-8 pounds it seems if intramuscular water it appears. Just don’t have the same look. If I had to pick another injectable it would be primo. Makes me look good, not freaky and always feel good while taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much Primo personally do you need to see results? Also how much GH were you running?

For libido reasons Im usually just a test guy. Masteron sometimes makes me high-strung and makes me sensitive or bothered which is weird, as well as possibly kills my sex drive. I think I do better on high estrogen.

I loved Dbol when the russian human grade ones were around and I was 22 years old, now dbol bloates me too much. I tried Drol and it either was a shitty brand or it bloats me with out working nearly as well as dbol.

Never gave var for a full run because that and or winny give me dry skin or something on my back that feels like a burning rash. who knows if it was really var anyway.
So i have to say so far, Test and tbol are my favorite. I will have to try Var again and maybe proviron again. I also am thinking of low dose GH but need to do research first.

Trestolone for me. I could be happy staying on test and trest for the rest of my life.

what does trest Add in your opinion? its the only injectable I dont really understand the affects. I would read a profile on it, but those things sensationalize everything, making test sound worse than 17aa's

How Many I units of GH if you dont mind me asking. Never really used it myself.

I was using between 4-6iu daily... Split into 2 doses, first dose was when I woke up and the other dose was preworkout...

It was retarded how lean I got/maintained and full I looked while literally doing absolutely nothing different in terms of cardio/food...

I’ve been off of it for about a year and plan on giving it another run at the beginning of the year between 3-4iu... And this time I do a lot more cardio and more explosive workouts and I eat way cleaner so definitely excited to see what it helps with this time around

Deca, hands down. I grow better on Deca than anything and don't hold water either. Joints feel good, muscles are full, strength is solid.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not an AAS but GH... It just gives a totally different look that I really enjoy, within weeks there’s no option but being very vascular, a very lean “pop” to the muscles and not to mention the leanness in general, sub 10% bodyfat the whole time and dare I say around 7-8% bodyfat with no effort...

If it has to be an AAS then I’d say NPP or Primo...
I agree. Good HGH is a godsend. That's all I have decided to add to my TRT and it has work wonders for me as I got back into the gym after a 6 month layoff.

I agree. Good HGH is a godsend. That's all I have decided to add to my TRT and it has work wonders for me as I got back into the gym after a 6 month layoff.

thats exactly what i would do but its almost impossible to find legit stuff here in europe/Uk imo..
right now ive opted for peptides until i find a trustworthy source..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131