over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro Shane Post shot

Hi,

I would think Muay Thai's recent posts of glorifying an unprovoked assault (and as always, his "badassness"), threats to other board members, demeaning attitude, and generally "epeening" to a degree I've never seen in recent history on PM would lead to a moderator at least trying to slow down this trainwreck. Guess it's more about wanting everyone else to know they've also bought into the "Muay Thai = badass" club. I've seen others over this many years shut down for far less, and I have no clue why this guy is getting a free pass...but this post certainly raises it's own questions.

I come here to relax, learn, and enjoy discussions that interest me in this culture of ours, been doing this for well before my join date, and my history in lifting goes back to the early 70's, I have little to no patience for this ego driven drivel that has been a recent history. You like the guy, great, you think he's all that and a bad of chips...again, great. You want to keep letting him do what he's doing, I have an issue when he's threatening and demeaning others, and we're all supposed to join in the circle jerk of his constant inflating of himself?

I do not want to have PM go anywhere, change into something it's not, and turn into a cesspool of ego driven fools that has been the downfall of many good boards. Can we get back to normal, instead of this "dick measuring"?

Thanks, be well all.

Bob
Bro if it bothers you so much then why you even read his post? I hate to see if you and where neighbors

I NEVER said it was justified, so please don't make things up and try to put words in my mouth. I never said anything remotely close to the shooting being completely justified and that the shooter shouldn't suffer any consequences, they both deserve some form of punishment and that's why I said the juicehead already got his. I will say that I don't believe that the shooter should suffer any major time though.

If I was the minority then he probably wouldn't of been granted bail eh? If you're too illogical, and can't analyze the situation well enough to do a little bit of critical thinking, well let's hope the jury is able to.

1. He shouldn't have parked there, he was not just simply dropping off his friend and leaving, otherwise he wouldn't of been chit-chatting with his friend outside of his own truck fully parked. Does this mean it was justified and you can shoot people over this? Obviously not, but it's a factor nonetheless that this was a scenario in which he was fully in the wrong.
2. He was warned several times PRIOR to this about this same EXACT scenario, if you've been warned several times about a disrespectful and rude action, why would you repeatedly do it?
3. When confronted AGAIN, instead of complying or apologizing and than complying, he verbaly threatened the opposition party with violence, THAN he makes it physically known by walking towards him in a non-friendly manner. In which case he is bigger, more than likely way stronger, and faster than the opposition and is trying to use his machoism to his advantage.
4. The opposition shot ONE time, once the threat had backed off and was no longer a major threat he immediately ceased fire which can be hard to do when you're in this type of situation and have adrenalin flowing through your body nonstop.
5. Yes you're right his family does need him, it's too bad he didn't consider his family before being a rude jackass who threatens others with violence even when completely in the wrong. This is why I mentioned, previously that it's pathetic to have a family, and be of his age and still act like this, the IFBB is fully aware of his actions and isn't' some mentally challenged teenager.
6. What would a large majority of the population expect if someone threatened you with violence, and then is approaching you in a fit of rage, "oh hey, he's obviously going to come in and give me a big hug and we can have a pillow fight later on". It's obvious violence was about to ensue, or there was a extremely large chance that it would've and all it takes is one good punch and the opposition party is dead, which is why I mentioned that in my prior post. This was NOT some unfit, dwarf-sized, teenager or female, this was a fully grown, larger than an average man making violent threats and approaching someone.

The opposition party had ZERO priors on his record as well, so we're not talking about someone who uses his gun any chance he gets or has a history of violence. I think it's pretty obvious to assume that this wasn't the first time this juicehead acted like a tough guy though and tried to use his size to intimidate others.

You be disrespectful and rude towards someone and completely take a wrong action, you then threaten the other person with violence like this IFBB PRO did, and then you actually act towards that, and approach someone in a threatening manner after you JUST threatened them with violence, while also being bigger, and than you act SURPRISED that you get shot in a state KNOWN for having a major identity with firearms. Hmmm I wonder what could possibly go wrong?

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't just go around threatening people and getting in their personal space and expect them to bow down to you and kiss ass, no matter if you're in the right or the wrong, this is why the tough guy act is childish and will get you killed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..... SURPRISE.
You're mostly correct on this.but how the laws works and sees it is different. The judge will say.sir you should of stayed in your house and call the police or tow truck.you don't go out and confront the person. Specially if you guys have argued before. By him going outside and confronting the guy he is escalating a situation that can turn bad.which it did. If the bodybuilding has threatened him before. Then call the police every time it happens. Now you have it on a police report. And if you feel afraid or threatened. After few reports he can get a restraint order

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear