Votes: 74 25.4%
  • Immediately after Working out

Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters
When I used igf I pinned it per work out. I get some scary pumps.

starting it up again after 3 yrs off, I've always done it the old school way of pre-workout. that was before all these peptides came along in the mainstream..
I read now to take in the am in each muscle head working that day. I will run 50mcgs per head...

so as of late Ive heard a few different ways people say we should take this stuff and I wanna know which is actually correct. Ive been googlin and IVe realized most posts on forums are just all different.

so when do you guys inject this stuff?

Love it pre work out. Pumps are insane. One thing I would advise having some simple sugars available because once in a while I have had a lil bit of drop on sugar and start to sweat.

As the half-life of LR3 is quite long and goes systemic does it really matter whether you inject bilaterally into muscles trained. I know subq has a slower absorption than i.m but in theory the site injected providing it is i.m shouldn't matter greatly...any thoughts?

As the half-life of LR3 is quite long and goes systemic does it really matter whether you inject bilaterally into muscles trained. I know subq has a slower absorption than i.m but in theory the site injected providing it is i.m shouldn't matter greatly...any thoughts?

Great question! I have done both and sub-q on leg day because it kills going in my legs. Would like to hear from some one who has a lot of exp with igf1

Hey, I cant give you the specific terms right off hand but take it as far away from your work out. Like when you wake up and go to bed. If taken post work out to early it will cancel your IGF1ec and instead of poliferating it will stall it. I took 20mcgs twice a day and for three weeks and the results were nothing short of amazing. I read every thing I could find before taking it and I mean everything... it took me a year. Wait at least 3hrs post work out or you wont get off on it like its capable of. I know alot of guys do it that way, but ihe right way to do it.

Hey buck thanks for all the great info! So you are taken the 20 mcg twice a day, when are you taking those 2 doses? And do you take them on days you do not train?
Thanks

I am going to run it with it GH as well which will be dosed 5 am and 2 h pre bed, will this have an effect on IGF timing?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

hgh 3o min Pre WO, humalog 15 Pre WO, and LR3 with in 20 minutes Post WO..

So if your running hgh three time a day and ghrp 2 and mod grf every three hours a day you train a 6 pm and take 15 iu humlin r 1 hour pre work out if you wanted to incorporate igf lr3 when would you take it ?

So if your running hgh three time a day and ghrp 2 and mod grf every three hours a day you train a 6 pm and take 15 iu humlin r 1 hour pre work out if you wanted to incorporate igf lr3 when would you take it ?

Bump

You wouldn't. Or you would drop the Ghrh and Ghrp. Use it 8 hours or so post workout.

Post workout or first thing am

I typically cannot workout until later in the evening before diner and bed so I'm thinking GH and slin pre workout as discussed many times over with the carbs and protein shakes and then wait until first thing am to take the igf-1 LR3.

Any thoughts on this

Lr3 is good for pre-workout meal, pre-workout, our post workout meal due to its insulin mimicking effects. Never IV anything. Split it, IM, between the muscles that are going to be worked out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

after working out is what ive always been told

I recently read a top ten olympia pro researches 100mcg Lr3 after every workout.

My lab did it post workout but we have read a lot of different protocols. My lab's favorite was des pre workout and lr3 post. Des pre workout is the greatest thing ever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Anybody know about the bolus dosing protocol?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131