Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters
Why an hour an half before and not directly after workout

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Probably for fear of messing up the pwo mgf production. I prefer post workout Igf. If you are concerned about mgf you can just take mgf pwo with your Lr3. Mgf has a 6 minute half life, I believe, so it will get in and out quick. Take it pwo 10 minutes prior to Lr3. That's my theory anyway.

This is exactly how I'm running.
Faster recovery, nutrient uptake and recomp all together.

Thanks for all this info guys. Going to start SPs lr3 research today. Trying it 10mcg each head in each calf EOD....total of 40mcgs. Will keep posted.

I take my hgh in the morning before breakfast (fasted) then do cardio, take a shower, then eat breakfast.. all this around 630-7 in the morn

then I normally hit the gym around 5-530 and ill take my igf lr3 2-3 hours post wo.. so im taking the igf around 8ish.. seems to work good.. this is only my second week with my new run of igf

current cycle is:

tren a 350mg week
test e 65mg week
prov 50mg ed
gw 5mg ed

thinking about throwing in some var soon... getting very lean again.. id say im already around 10% bf

forgot to add im doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen regimen

This is not the way to do it anymore. IGF post workout cancels naturally occuring mgf which is occuring from muscle damage. The guy above you was explaining this. IGF-LR3 at least 8 hrs post workout is a common thought process now.

Even 8 hours still interupts MGF's actions. MGF acts on damaged muscle tissue for 24-36 hours.
My rule of thumb for practical purposes was if I trained at 6pm and finished by 8pm then I would do my shot of IGF no less than 12 hours later, thats the next day.
As Knight posted as soon as you inject the L3 it shuts down MGF dead in its tracks, the bodies natural response to training damage and healing is MGF, then IGF when MGF has finished its purpose. This is the whole proliferation/differentiation process.
It could be done 36 hours after but really if you train the next day you are almost right back on top of the MGF window, so I came up with a happy medium. Just my .02

Ajdos, when do you introduced MGF when running LR3? And would you prefer regular MGF or Peg MGF?

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

I inject it before sleep in shoulder.
I tryed every way, this is the only one I can run without me gaining a lot of bodyfat becouse of severe eating.
Seems to make me sleep a lot better for some reason. Lots of rem and deep sleep

I think in a poll like this post workout will always win due to the original IGF-1 and it's short active life. When I try our LR3 I will be dosing it in micro injs pre workout.

Does it interfere with ghrp/cjc pulse?

Igf inhibits the ghrp pulse somewhat and almost completely stops the GHRH pulse. Take all your ghrp/ GHRH from waking til preworkout. Take your Igf pwo. If you want you Igf preworkout then take you final Ghrp/GHRH at least a half hour before the Igf so the gh pulse has cleared.

Ajdos, when do you introduced MGF when running LR3? And would you prefer regular MGF or Peg MGF?

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry...i meant HGH timing with MGF 1 hour post wo and IGF-LR3 12 hours post...

Igf inhibits the ghrp pulse somewhat and almost completely stops the GHRH pulse. Take all your ghrp/ GHRH from waking til preworkout. Take your Igf pwo. If you want you Igf preworkout then take you final Ghrp/GHRH at least a half hour before the Igf so the gh pulse has cleared.

I take all my igf l3 before going to bed.
Ghrp2 / cjc in the morning and when I wake up at night. Seems like I will skip night shots.

What do you guys think about pre workout igf1 lr3 injection, then cjc and ghrp 2 before bed aprox 8 hours later. Is that long enough after igf to jab the 2?

I'm running it pwo as soon as possible. I know some ppl say that's bad but it's working well for me. Next run I will go before bed or early in the am

Has anyone tried it just subq in the stomach pre workout or anytime for that matter for overall growth since it has systemic effects? Ive been running it this way for a few weeks and my pumps get so bad its hard to continue to lift.

Seems in the AM is the way now?

Post workout never did anything for me when I tried it...

Has anyone tried it just subq in the stomach pre workout or anytime for that matter for overall growth since it has systemic effects? Ive been running it this way for a few weeks and my pumps get so bad its hard to continue to lift.

Would you care to list your IGF maker if is a sponsor at PM, if not pm it to me. Appreciated it.

this is driving me nuts ha...

Ordered it on impulse cause of the sale and now can't decide when to use it...

Pre-workout, AM - 3 days a week, 5, 7?

Leaning 3 days a week but no idea what time of day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear