Votes: 74 25.4%
  • Immediately after Working out

Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters
Use it Preworkout and see if you get the amazing pumps and how the results are, would be how I would approach it. You want it to attach to the receptors of the muscles you are training. Preworkout injection equips this muscle with the igf1 imo, once you start training that muscles receptors become more sensitive since the muscle is active I have read.

I would use it only on training days, if you're using it Preworkout that makes it easy of when to dose it and what days.

I haven't used igf1 yet but will be soon. Igf1lr3 to be exact. My answer is based on how I will be doing it after doing tons of research on the subject.

It also seems with the long half life of lr3 that dosing time may be almost irrelevant. Try it different ways and see if you like one over ther other. Many factors like diet, times of meals, etc, can affect how you respond to it. So what may work for one is not necessarily work the same for others.

Use it Preworkout and see if you get the amazing pumps and how the results are, would be how I would approach it. You want it to attach to the receptors of the muscles you are training. Preworkout injection equips this muscle with the igf1 imo, once you start training that muscles receptors become more sensitive since the muscle is active I have read.

I would use it only on training days, if you're using it Preworkout that makes it easy of when to dose it and what days.

I haven't used igf1 yet but will be soon. Igf1lr3 to be exact. My answer is based on how I will be doing it after doing tons of research on the subject.

It also seems with the long half life of lr3 that dosing time may be almost irrelevant. Try it different ways and see if you like one over ther other. Many factors like diet, times of meals, etc, can affect how you respond to it. So what may work for one is not necessarily work the same for others.

Thanks... Yeah with the long half life was considering splitting the difference and doing AM and pre-WO... But if it doesn't clear in under 12 hours anyway then no benefit to Am dosing in terms of MGF expression so may as well pump it in pre-wo.

Bought super pricey glycofuse and pepto pro so may go well together.

I train 5-6 days a week but was thinking 3 days per week for 6-7 weeks might be ok or could do 2 on 2 off ... have 6-7 weeks to use it.

When to inject

It remains in your body for up to 20hrs
I split the injections.
1st injection in the morning aroung 5am.
2nd injection after training around 5pm

I want to give LR3 another go. It was decent last time but I was a little disappointed. I want to stack it with MGF and do a high dosed cycle. We have quite a few trainers ordering up this combo so I know it must be good.

I use igf-1 lr3 pre workout IM in the muscles I'm gonna workout that day

IGF Lr3 - post
IGF DES- Pre

This

If u r only using igf and not mgf.

With lr3 its tricky cuz you want to let the half life of the igf clear before taking any other form of igf , like mgf.

That's why I do des pre wo, then mgf post. Peg mgf the next day.

I did igf1-lr3 pre workout, pumps are great..
I'm all natural for about 8 months also. This usually means crappy pumps and low energy in the gym..

With igf, i feel like im on cycle with aas, only diffrence is I'm not gaining the muscle i would on Steroids :)

Also using 500mcg mgf now, twice weekly.. Pumps are still there.. No igf with it.
Going to do igf 1 month. Then mgf 2 weeks. Then start over again..

Will be doing a cycle of steroids and incorperate this, can't wait for it..

Peps from superior peptide europe.

Last edited:
HEARD THEY R DECENT, BUT I HEAR PROGEN IS WHETE UTS AT RIGHT NOW. NOT MANY LIKE MGF I LOVE IT

if just MGF 200mcg bi lateral MGF

if peg i still do 200mcg sub-q, you can do it sub-q most do but i still do it IM bi-laterally into the mucle groups i worked the day before

did u understand that?

I did pre-workout, nothing happened.
I will do next morning after the workout in few weeks and see.

No disrespect meant... but if you did your research you would understand that by taking MGF and IGF together is the same as taking IGF1 and IGF1 because MGF is produced celluar from the inside out. There is no MGF receptor for it to attach to. Therefore, it binds to the IGF1 receptor. MGF only works and remains as MGF only in the vivo process. If done any other way it is no longer MGF.

Can someone explain this to me?
Is he saying their is no point to using MGF?

Can someone explain this to me?
Is he saying their is no point to using MGF?

He is saying don't use them together. They are best separated... either in a eod routine or for much longer. I would recommend running 1-4 weeks of each rotated. For example...

Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Wekk3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

or

Weeks 1-4= PEG MGF
Weeks 5-8= LR3
Weeks 9-12= PEG MGF
Weeks 13-16= LR3

I would personally go with 1-2 weeks of each and rotate to the other.

He is saying don't use them together. They are best separated... either in a eod routine or for much longer. I would recommend running 1-4 weeks of each rotated. For example...

Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Wekk3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

or

Weeks 1-4= PEG MGF
Weeks 5-8= LR3
Weeks 9-12= PEG MGF
Weeks 13-16= LR3

I would personally go with 1-2 weeks of each and rotate to the other.

thanks
i actually JUST started a thread on how to log these two together! lol
just posted it now! i usually go with DES thanks for the insight i was going to alternate days intead of weeks!

I did igf1-lr3 pre workout, pumps are great..
I'm all natural for about 8 months also. This usually means crappy pumps and low energy in the gym..

With igf, i feel like im on cycle with aas, only diffrence is I'm not gaining the muscle i would on Steroids :)

Also using 500mcg mgf now, twice weekly.. Pumps are still there.. No igf with it.
Going to do igf 1 month. Then mgf 2 weeks. Then start over again..

Will be doing a cycle of steroids and incorperate this, can't wait for it..

Peps from superior peptide europe.

That's every cool that you are growing while off AAS. Try adding MK-677 and cjcDAC. Great combo while on AAS or while off. You'll definitely make great progress.

I tried LR3 30 mins to an hour postworkout the past 2 days. After chest om Sunday and after back yesterday. I swear my chest has been looking full and pumped ever since.

I have been using it prebed and getting good results. I think I may try preworkout with a larger dose for a few weeks and see how that goes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131