advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 and MGF (Am I using too much MGF??)

Sketchy2000

Banned
Okay...
Here goes...
I'm running -

GHRP2/CJC no Dac at 100 mcg 3x daily...

I just got my first vial of MGF and IGF1-LR3

(I've used PEG MGF previously)...

I only lift 3 times a week currently. So I"m (obviously) only using the MGF and IGF LR3 on workout days...

The reason for my post is that I'm concerned about the possible down regulation of receptors by using too much MGF...

The main reason for IGF LR3 is hyperplasia....at least in my case....that's my goal...

I'm using 30 mcg pre workout (half hour before, with a shake - carbs/protein...)

I've had a TREMENDOUS pump - ALL weights (in reps or weight) have increased (no BS)...

When I get home I immediately pin the GHRP2/CJC combo...and MGF into muscles trained...

Here's the issue -

Since I only train 3x a week I train 2 major muscle groups (Chest/Legs, Back/Shoulders, etc...)

So I've been using A LOT of MGF (sometimes putting 100mcg in a delt or a quad, etc....)

I wait an hour (this seems to be the going instructions from what I read...so it doesn't inhibit natural production of MGF - in my case it would be synthetic, but nonetheless)

then pin 30mcg of IGF LR3 into muscles trained.

This gives me a total of 60 MCG of IGF LR3 on training days only...

But my concern is using the MGF (I know that dose of IGF LR3 isn't going to down regulate my receptors..)

But is using MGF (or that much MGF) going to counteract the IGF-LR3...after all they are "going after" the same receptors...

Today I trained Chest/Legs....I only pinned 100 mcg of MGF post workout (25mcg in each quad and each pec...) a very small amount...

So, has anyone ran (I've done research and found many have...) the IGF LR3 with MGF and could give me some advice?

As I said above my main concern is using too much and having the two counteract each other....I"d much rather drop the MGF and just stick with the IGF LR3 as its far more potent for hyperplasia and cell proliferation than the MGF and I don't want to run the risk of down regulation of my receptors...

I should also add that my main goal is site growth....

Thanks.
Sketch

MGF and IGF don't use the same receptors. Normally, MGF uses an un-named nuclear receptor inside the cell. Regular IGF uses a G-coupled receptor outside on the cell's membrane.

No body knows how the hell MGF does anything from outside the cell, but it does, and it's not through the standard IGF receptor.

MGF and IGF only ever counteracted each other when they were studied in vitro (isolated in a test tube). They don't seem to counteract each other in real life.

MGF and IGF don't use the same receptors. Normally, MGF uses an un-named nuclear receptor inside the cell. Regular IGF uses a G-coupled receptor outside on the cell's membrane.

No body knows how the hell MGF does anything from outside the cell, but it does, and it's not through the standard IGF receptor.

MGF and IGF only ever counteracted each other when they were studied in vitro (isolated in a test tube). They don't seem to counteract each other in real life.
Interesting information, I had the understanding that MGF and IGF attached to the same receptors. I thought MGF was a variant of IGF?

If what you're saying is correct, we can run IGF and MGF together with no issues at all.

Interesting information, I had the understanding that MGF and IGF attached to the same receptors. I thought MGF was a variant of IGF?

If what you're saying is correct, we can run IGF and MGF together with no issues at all.

MGF is IGF-1Ec. The other is IGF-1Ea. They are variants. Normally, MGF is made locally inside a cell and goes straight back to the nucleus; that is intracrine Whereas, IGF leaves the cell and attaches to the outside; that can be autocrine, paracrine, or endocrine. It's f'king crazy, I know. They use different receptors.

And yah, in a test tube, MGF does the proliferation, then IGF interrupts the proliferation. In the body, a hole lot of other things come into play, a whole lot of other things happen, and a whole lot of proliferation and differentiation happen at the same time.

I'm not worried about separating MGF and IGF anymore.

MGF is IGF-1Ec. The other is IGF-1Ea. They are variants. Normally, MGF is made locally inside a cell and goes straight back to the nucleus; that is intracrine Whereas, IGF leaves the cell and attaches to the outside; that can be autocrine, paracrine, or endocrine. It's f'king crazy, I know. They use different receptors.

And yah, in a test tube, MGF does the proliferation, then IGF interrupts the proliferation. In the body, a hole lot of other things come into play, a whole lot of other things happen, and a whole lot of proliferation and differentiation happen at the same time.

This was interesting, im not that good at English but do you mean that you really don't need to worry about using it the same day?

From what I understand It interferes with IGF, but that's not true you mean?

- To the tread owner
Use more MGF than that. I tried MGF and Peg mgf now off, just to see what it gave me.

I shot 150-200mcg MGF in each muscle (300-400mcg) post wo
When I come home I shoot 400mcg Peg in one muscle.

When im going ON, im going to run IGF post wo and Peg the day after.

I could run MGF and IGF post wo but its to "painful" to do every time cause the results isen't worth it. Shooting MGF post wo, 10-15 mins later shoot IGF.
That's 4 shots, i didn't think MGF is that good that its worth the pain and effort to shoot 4 shots IM post wo. Rather shoot IGF and Peg the day after.

Regards

This is great information. Please share any articles or studies, I'd like to read them and file them away.

This means we don't have to worry about MGF and IGF interfering with each other. I wonder what a run of IGF and MGF daily would do!!

I have some PEG MGF should I add it to my run. How should I run it? I'm thinking 200mcgs daily either postworkout or prebed on nontraining days.

This is great information. Please share any articles or studies, I'd like to read them and file them away.

This means we don't have to worry about MGF and IGF interfering with each other. I wonder what a run of IGF and MGF daily would do!!

I have some PEG MGF should I add it to my run. How should I run it? I'm thinking 200mcgs daily either postworkout or prebed on nontraining days.

1+

I would like to read the studies to ! Get some meat to my bone.

Ive been wondering if IGF and MGF can be put in the same syringe?
I know for fragile MGF is so I don't know how that would work.
But if it did, it would be a killer to shoot post wo. Get the benefit
of them both.

On the peg side, use it like I wrote on the post over.
Shoot 300-400mcg Peg post wo (best) or shoot it later that day,
or the next morning.

Regards

From now on, I'm gonna just jack everything Pre-workout...and that includes PGCL. But, personally, I'm not doing any serious peps again until the fall 'cause I've got to put all my money into another investment. For me this summer's just gonna be a cruse on GHRP.

By the way, you've always been able to do MGF and IGF on the same day. The sequence is:
first, after a workout, your muscles make MGF (proliferate)
four hours later, they switch over to IGF (differentiate)

but you don't have to worry about emulating that pattern.

And yah, I'll get you some documentation.

1+

I would like to read the studies to ! Get some meat to my bone.

Ive been wondering if IGF and MGF can be put in the same syringe?
I know for fragile MGF is so I don't know how that would work.
But if it did, it would be a killer to shoot post wo. Get the benefit
of them both.

On the peg side, use it like I wrote on the post over.
Shoot 300-400mcg Peg post wo (best) or shoot it later that day,
or the next morning.

Regards
So 400mcgs of PEG MGF postworkout on training days only.

Then the LR3 and GH 45mins later like I do now and prebed on nontraining days.

This was interesting, im not that good at English but do you mean that you really don't need to worry about using it the same day?

From what I understand It interferes with IGF, but that's not true you mean?

- To the tread owner
Use more MGF than that. I tried MGF and Peg mgf now off, just to see what it gave me.

I shot 150-200mcg MGF in each muscle (300-400mcg) post wo
When I come home I shoot 400mcg Peg in one muscle.

When im going ON, im going to run IGF post wo and Peg the day after.

I could run MGF and IGF post wo but its to "painful" to do every time cause the results isen't worth it. Shooting MGF post wo, 10-15 mins later shoot IGF.
That's 4 shots, i didn't think MGF is that good that its worth the pain and effort to shoot 4 shots IM post wo. Rather shoot IGF and Peg the day after.

Regards

I would use more MGF than that....A LOT more...its relatively cheap...
But the main reason for my post is to find out if -

a) It interferes with IGF LR3 (in any way....if so, I'll drop the MGF in a heartbeat...not worth taking the risk....this IGF LR3 is like liquid gold)

b) If I was taking too much MGF already! (I was taking up to 200 mcg post workouts)

I agree....next time around PEG would be a better choice on off days and can be shot subq...

Rambo,
I would run it prebed on non training days.

From now on, I'm gonna just jack everything Pre-workout...and that includes PGCL. But, personally, I'm not doing any serious peps again until the fall 'cause I've got to put all my money into another investment. For me this summer's just gonna be a cruse on GHRP.

By the way, you've always been able to do MGF and IGF on the same day. The sequence is:
first, after a workout, your muscles make MGF (proliferate)
four hours later, they switch over to IGF (differentiate)

but you don't have to worry about emulating that pattern.

And yah, I'll get you some documentation.

Corn,
I'd love some documentation too brother.
Profilerate and differentiate....I always get the two mixed up...
Differentiation is the one I really want...

If Differentiation occurs four hours after a workout does that mean you need to wait four hours to use your IGF....

My current regimen is MGF immediately post and IGF one hour later...I've gathered this information from another source who seems to have a lot of experience with using the two together...

But again, if there is any chance (and I mean any) that this stuff could intefere with the differentiation process than I'd rather drop the MGF and just stick with the IGF...

I only lift 3x a week....Tuesday/Thursday/Friday...
What I could do is drop it for now and just run my LR3 and when I"m done continue with the MGF...Sure, it could do wonders together....but it seems many people are unsure of the combination (on the same day...)

I train in the mornings. What if I do LR3 postworkout on training days and prebed on nontraining days; and then do the MGF on nontraining days in the morning at 400mcgs?
Spot on with the lr3 but not sure if mgf will be useful the following day. If it's peg mgf your referring to than yes that's how I'd run it.

So has anyone successfully run these two peps together (lr3 mgf)??? Just the fact that there's some heresay is making me wanna drop the mgf but it would be a hell of a stack together....unsure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws