mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 and MGF (Am I using too much MGF??)

If the thread i found is correct. Then what I'm doing is fine. If using IGF LR3 pre workout blunts MGF then by adding it I'm fine. The question remains on whats the best time to use LR3 post workout...there saying 8 hours so it doesn't blunt the MGF (regardless of using it or not).

I used my last bit of MGF today...biceps/triceps...

My arms are huge...but since the IGF pre workout my muscles are crazy big from the pump....

I'm going to continue 30 mcg pre and post (one hour post workout) until I can dig up some more info on this...might even pin a few off days igf lr3 to make sure if its blunting mgf then its at least working at that time.

If the thread i found is correct. Then what I'm doing is fine. If using IGF LR3 pre workout blunts MGF then by adding it I'm fine. The question remains on whats the best time to use LR3 post workout...there saying 8 hours so it doesn't blunt the MGF (regardless of using it or not).

I used my last bit of MGF today...biceps/triceps...

My arms are huge...but since the IGF pre workout my muscles are crazy big from the pump....

I'm going to continue 30 mcg pre and post (one hour post workout) until I can dig up some more info on this...might even pin a few off days igf lr3 to make sure if its blunting mgf then its at least working at that time.

Like JJ mentioned in the other thread the LR3 was blunting natural MGF, but LR3 is more powerful so who cares it's worth it.

With exogenous MGF, based on what b_cornelius shared with us, it should not be blunted at all so you are fine there as well.

LR3 blunts natural MGF not exogenous MGF based on all of this. So you shouldn't be concerned with timing much.

MGF is IGF-1Ec. The other is IGF-1Ea. They are variants. Normally, MGF is made locally inside a cell and goes straight back to the nucleus; that is intracrine Whereas, IGF leaves the cell and attaches to the outside; that can be autocrine, paracrine, or endocrine. It's f'king crazy, I know. They use different receptors.

And yah, in a test tube, MGF does the proliferation, then IGF interrupts the proliferation. In the body, a hole lot of other things come into play, a whole lot of other things happen, and a whole lot of proliferation and differentiation happen at the same time.

I'm not worried about separating MGF and IGF anymore.

Brother, when you were making these statements, were you talking about exogenous or endogenous MGF and IGF?

I always ran them separately. IGF for a month then Peg MGF for a month, the peg would be roughly 4hr PWO 200mcg. I actually prefer peg now without using IGF.

I recently used LR3 at 200mcg pre workout (morning/afternoon) and PEG MGF pre bed at 400mcg. I used this combo about 4 times per week and loved the results. The changes I made in a short amount of time were my best yet.

As other have stated in this thread I wouldn't worry too much about timing. There is a lot of conflicting data but all that data still shows you your current cycle is a great one. I personally wouldn't bother shooting LR3 pre and post and would just have it pre workout. If someone is using MGF then post workout is best. If they are using PEG MGF then I would recommend pre bed or on off days. These are preferences and not set in stone by any means.

Below is a cycle I plan to run in a few months time just to give another perspective on things. The reason for the breaks is the fast downgradation in receptors when using LR3.

Week 1= 200mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 2= 400mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 3= 250mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 4= 400mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 5= 300mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 6= 500mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 7= 333mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 8= 500mcg PEG MGF on off days

Brother, when you were making these statements, were you talking about exogenous or endogenous MGF and IGF?

Both. Which statement are you wondering about?

When it comes to exogenous MGF, it didn't activate the standard IGF-1 receptor, but it did something.

We don't really know for sure that exogenous and endogenous MGF do the same thing. Endogenous MGF never leaves the cell it's produced in. How does Exogenous MGF get into the cell?

The IGF receptor is on the outside of the cell, but Exogenous MGF didn't activate the IGF receptor.

I need to look this over yet again.

Now that's something to consider.

Also, too much LR3 can possibly age-the-hell out of you.

You are only as old as the girl you are with ;) I have just turned 22 :D

Corn,
I'd love some documentation too brother.
Profilerate and differentiate....I always get the two mixed up...
Differentiation is the one I really want...

If Differentiation occurs four hours after a workout does that mean you need to wait four hours to use your IGF....

My current regimen is MGF immediately post and IGF one hour later...I've gathered this information from another source who seems to have a lot of experience with using the two together...

But again, if there is any chance (and I mean any) that this stuff could intefere with the differentiation process than I'd rather drop the MGF and just stick with the IGF...

I only lift 3x a week....Tuesday/Thursday/Friday...
What I could do is drop it for now and just run my LR3 and when I"m done continue with the MGF...Sure, it could do wonders together....but it seems many people are unsure of the combination (on the same day...)

Just because IGF relates to differentiation, it doesn't mean that it just happens everytime, like clockwork. Some of this stuff takes a long time to play out.

The fact is that the term "differentiation" doesn't matter as much for striated muscle. Muscle is different from other tissues that rely on a differentiation. What we are looking for is mobilization and FUSION.

I recently used LR3 at 200mcg pre workout (morning/afternoon) and PEG MGF pre bed at 400mcg. I used this combo about 4 times per week and loved the results. The changes I made in a short amount of time were my best yet.

As other have stated in this thread I wouldn't worry too much about timing. There is a lot of conflicting data but all that data still shows you your current cycle is a great one. I personally wouldn't bother shooting LR3 pre and post and would just have it pre workout. If someone is using MGF then post workout is best. If they are using PEG MGF then I would recommend pre bed or on off days. These are preferences and not set in stone by any means.

Below is a cycle I plan to run in a few months time just to give another perspective on things. The reason for the breaks is the fast downgradation in receptors when using LR3.

Week 1= 200mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 2= 400mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 3= 250mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 4= 400mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 5= 300mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 6= 500mcg PEG MGF on off days
Week 7= 333mcg LR3 pre workout
Week 8= 500mcg PEG MGF on off days
Sick plan bro

Like JJ mentioned in the other thread the LR3 was blunting natural MGF, but LR3 is more powerful so who cares it's worth it.

With exogenous MGF, based on what b_cornelius shared with us, it should not be blunted at all so you are fine there as well.

LR3 blunts natural MGF not exogenous MGF based on all of this. So you shouldn't be concerned with timing much.
Rambo, i agree bro.
However, if igf lr3 blunts mgf...and I'm not using mgf anymore...then that's a problem. Other threads (like the one i posted) state that using igf even pre workout will blunt mgf, and it shouldn't be pinned for eight hours after a workout!!

So lots of conflicting data...

My whole thing was, okay...if it blunts mgf then set least I'm pinning it lol...

But now it has me 're considering the whole dosing process of lr3..

I'll continue pre and post...but likely on some off days too.

I'm going to do some more research. We could probably all learn something from this...

Better dosing equals better results

When it comes to exogenous MGF, it didn't activate the standard IGF-1 receptor, but it did something.

We don't really know for sure that exogenous and endogenous MGF do the same thing. Endogenous MGF never leaves the cell it's produced in. How does Exogenous MGF get into the cell?

The IGF receptor is on the outside of the cell, but Exogenous MGF didn't activate the IGF receptor.

This is the million dollar question..
It seems to affect both...
Ppl cover the natural production by using peg mgf on off days...
Or as i was doing using mgf post workout. I'm assuming peg mgf is better because it keeps the natural process going after workouts but again everyone is dosing there igf lr3 differently...

Some say if you dose pre workout it blunts mgf and if you dose after a workout (unless you wait eight hours) it'll blunt the mgf in your system.

I may start pinning eight hours (or as long as i can wait) after a workout...but if using igf lr3 pre workout is already blunting the mgf then what's the point in waiting??

Crazy...

You answered my question. Now I understand, thanks for clearing that up.

We need the studies man, share them with us!!

You answered my question. Now I understand, thanks for clearing that up.

We need the studies man, share them with us!!

I haven't done any research for awhile now because I've been busy with two other projects, and I just take breaks to chat you guys up. From now on, I'll post the studies as I find them.

I haven't done any research for awhile now because I've been busy with two other projects, and I just take breaks to chat you guys up. From now on, I'll post the studies as I find them.
If you can just point me in the right direction, I can probably find them myself.

Just a thought.....I get like an excited little kid in a candy store when it comes to this stuff that's all! Lol.

If you can just point me in the right direction, I can probably find them myself.

Just a thought.....I get like an excited little kid in a candy store when it comes to this stuff that's all! Lol.

I tried to PM you, but it's full.

Info is spread out all over the internet. Some of it is free, and some of it is in subscription-based scientific journals.
For one, there are free places like National Center for Biotechnology Information.

You could do a search for datbtrue. He's got a forum where he lays out what he's working on. It's a decent collection of work.

I tried to PM you, but it's full.

Info is spread out all over the internet. Some of it is free, and some of it is in subscription-based scientific journals.
For one, there are free places like National Center for Biotechnology Information.

You could do a search for datbtrue. He's got a forum where he lays out what he's working on. It's a decent collection of work.
Good stuff b. Thanks for the info mate.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner