over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

what was the longest time you run lr3 with no braekes guys ?

At 3 times a week use i think IGF1 can be used for months. I have always only bought a couple vials at a time though so i run them then usually take a break.

my buddies’s research peptide site

care to share via PM?

thx for your experience and info...good read

I ran out of IGF1 from my friend’s site so i took a vial of the Geno super IGF1 i had again. I’ve used 3 vials now and they all suck! I feel nothing. Why do they bother to vacuum pack a vial and make great packaging to only put crap IGF1 in it? I don’t get it.

I ran out of IGF1 from my friend’s site so i took a vial of the Geno super IGF1 i had again. I’ve used 3 vials now and they all suck! I feel nothing. Why do they bother to vacuum pack a vial and make great packaging to only put crap IGF1 in it? I don’t get it.

lol....you must have gone ballistic again :banghead:, this is not the first time this happened with these guys.

From Genotec??

No, it’s not from genotech. I love Genotec products. It’s a Chinese brand called Geno super IGF1. My friend got it from Chinese supplier and gave it to me to try.

I saw this the other day and was going to post but forgot. I figured many would think it was Genotec. We don't sell lr3 but I hope we can source it in the future.

I have 1 vial of bio peptide lr3 that I have had in my fridge for ages. Gonna restart it in about 1 month. It is good (especially for the price) but nothing special. I plan to use quite a lot of igf-1 this year. One of the main reasons is because hgh and mk make me so tired I can't use them much so I will just have to abuse lr3 :eek::D

So for those who have used:

Pre or post or pre bed?
Eat carbs directly after?
Big doses shorter duration or small doses longer duration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, just like that.

So for those who have used:

Pre or post or pre bed?
Eat carbs directly after?
Big doses shorter duration or small doses longer duration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been doing post workout and eating my normal diet macros afterwards. 50mcg daily. Coming up on 20 days and this bottle will be empty. I plan to take a 2-4 week break and go again.

I have noticed that my weight gain has stalled as I'm trying to bulk. I look in the mirror and can see a difference in leaness....and I immediately think I've actually lost weight.

But when I weigh in...I'm sitting at the same weight.

I believe it does have a noticeable "recomp" effect. Plus the pumps in the gym the next morning are pretty intense.

From what I've read...the half life is around 30 hours. So it really shouldn't matter when you take it as long as you are getting it in your system.

I haven't dosed any higher as this was my first run with it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So I'm curious... being an "Insulin like Growth Factor" would eating fat in the presence of LR3 deposit dietary fat to fat cells just like insulin?

Or does it only affect carbs?

So I'm curious... being an "Insulin like Growth Factor" would eating fat in the presence of LR3 deposit dietary fat to fat cells just like insulin?

I always wondered this as well. Some even say fat with insulin is ok but from everything I’ve read when exogenous insulin is present your body absorbs everything nearly 100% so fat turns to fat but protein and carbs are shuttled direct in. But an excess of carbs will store as fat. For example say you don’t use insulin and pwo you have 100g dextrose and your body only needs 50g. The other 50g “could” turn to fat but if using slin and the amount used requires 50g carbs and let’s say you take 100g dextrose again, then the other 50g will turn to fat much easier than the other version. Idk it’s so complicated lol

No. IGF1-LR3 doesn’t store dietary fat the way insulin does. It also reduces insulin resistance unlike insulin.

I always wondered this as well. Some even say fat with insulin is ok but from everything I’ve read when exogenous insulin is present your body absorbs everything nearly 100% so fat turns to fat but protein and carbs are shuttled direct in. But an excess of carbs will store as fat. For example say you don’t use insulin and pwo you have 100g dextrose and your body only needs 50g. The other 50g “could” turn to fat but if using slin and the amount used requires 50g carbs and let’s say you take 100g dextrose again, then the other 50g will turn to fat much easier than the other version. Idk it’s so complicated lol

Thats why you should use as much insulin as your diet requires, not the other way around. You are not supposed to use carbs to compensate for high dosing insulin, thats when you consume too much carbs.

Ita not the same protocol as igf eighter way..

Cool, thanks

You’re welcome.
IGF1-LR3 definitely has synergy with HGH and insulin.
I use HGH and insulin daily but IGF1-LR3 less often since it has such a long half-life. I lately like it post workout in a big 100mcg dose in my upper thigh muscle followed by a big protein/carb meal. 3 Times a week is how i run it. When i finish a 1mg vial i usually take time off to let receptors recover.

May have been asked and answered, but how do we go about testing to be sure if what we are using is legit? Just IGF-1 blood draw?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sadiolo
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity