over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

This new protocol is the winner i believe.
IGF1 removes the bloat from Meditrope HGH and insulin.
At the gym guys were asking if I’m competing soon because I’m so shredded.
The funny thing is I’m eating 100-150 grams of carbs in all my food meals. Calories are a minimum of 5,000.
Twice a day dosing:
5ius intramuscular HGH
(20 minutes later)
20mcg IGF1-LR3 intramuscularly
(10 minutes later)
6ius Novalin R intramuscularly

you tried it pre workout ?

Thinking of trying this again just 4 days a week on training days.. I train in the mornings so
I’m thinking 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac shot subQ. Then 5iu humalog shot IM and drive to the gym drinking bcaa’,eaa’s,glutamine,creatine and waxy maize. Total time is about 15min right when the log will peak. Then I will I.V. 1.5iu Serostim so they both peak together. Then train for an hour sipping another bcaa/eaa waxy drink. Once training is done(1hr) the 2ng log peaks so I’ll I.V. Another 1.5iu Serostim and have another smaller bcaa/eaa/waxy drink. Maybe a shot of 50mcg DES pwo as well.
And then on off days keep it simple with just 2-3iu Serostim before bed.

Last edited:
I jist took a vial of that fancy SUPER IGF1 that’s made in a GMP facility. It looks amazing with the fancy boxes and labels. I have to say the IGF1-LR3 from my buddies’s research peptide site blows it away. I barely got a feeling of lowered blood sugar from 100mcg if SUPER IGF1. . With the IGF1 from my friend ‘s site it hits my brain in minutes and i feel blood sugar drop fast!

It’s been 4 hours since taking 100mcg of the super IGF1 and i don’r feel a pump. Not impressed at all. Here is a pic. The IGF1 from my friend’s site blows this crap away! I like the fancy boxes this came in though. Haha i think several sponsors sell this stuff. A friend gave it to me. Again, not impressed!!!

Attachments

• F1443A18-6CB7-4066-B7C6-A2B405BF4322.jpeg
    F1443A18-6CB7-4066-B7C6-A2B405BF4322.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 428
That Geno super IGF1 is shit! I look terrible this morning. No fullness at all. None of the signs of good IGF1

Have you ever tried Sciroxx Somedian LR3?

I have never personally tried LR3...want to at some point. But I know that Sciroxx's GH is some good stuff.

RamboStallone used it a long time ago and said it was amazing so he and i were going to buy it in bulk but he recently gave it another try and said it wasn’t worth the high price so i decided to buy Meditrope hgh instead and now know Meditrope is the craziest thing I’ve ever put in my body.
With IGF1 the green tops i just finished from my friend’s site are very affordable and the best I’ve had yet. Paying a very high price on IGF1 isn’t necessary.
I may have to hit you up at some point if he decides to expand to a few more people. It would be nice to try something you've never used before by jumping straight into the best so that you can see what it does.

With the way I have my diet dialed in and only using TRT, I'm sure changes would probably be pretty noticeable really quickly.

Hit me up in a PM if this can happen sometime soon my man to let me know what's up...if you can that is.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I just took 100mcg IGF1-LR3 from the blue top supplier my buddy uses on his site. I took it one hour ago. I waited 20 minutes before eating. My blood sugar got lower and lower. I didn’t feel it hit in the first minute like his green tops, but man, i feel it now. It’s hard to stay awake. I ate 1/2Lb turkey breast, a medium baked potato, a bagel, and some veggies. Right after eating i had to go right to the bathroom. The signs of good IGF1 to me are lowered blood sugar, frequent bowel movements, increased muscle fullness, i get the chills, getting tired after taking it. After eating i brushed my teeth and got a great arm pump with greater vascularity. You can feel the IGF1 transportating the carbs and aminos to the muscles. Everything pumps up. I’m glad i like both suppliers my friend is using on his site.

Attachments

• 5FDDF839-79CA-41B6-9324-E3F258FBB765.jpeg
    5FDDF839-79CA-41B6-9324-E3F258FBB765.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
I trained arms today. At the end of every workout i do one leg exercise. I just got home and took 100mcg blue tops IGF1-LR3 in my upper quad. Man, that stuff makes me want to fall asleep about 15 minutes after taking it. I swear every IGF1 feels a little different. I need to force myself to cook food haha
I’ll make veggie soup with a cup of rice in it, 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey breast, 6 egg whites, and added mustard, ketchup, and shiracha sauce, all in the soup, and a toasted bagel in the side. That’s about 1,100-1,200 calories or so. I eat no fat, other than MCT OIL in some of my shakes, which is keeping me very lean. I need to make big money in bitcoin so i can hire a cook. 👩🏼

I’m about to go train a full delt workout which is 6 exercises, then i have a whey/oat shake and do one leg exercise. I’ll take 100mcg of the blue top IGF1 post workout. That stuff knocks me on my ass! I’ll probably take a stimulant with it because i have to drive 2 hours after my workout to visit family.
Preworkout i took 5ius Meditrope hgh and 20 minutes later 8 units of novalin R, but intramuscular injects in my upper quad. I read one of the top Olympia competitors injects his hgh in his upper quad due to it being highly vascular. I always wait an hour after my hgh/T4 then i eat then go train.

Last edited:
I’m about to go train a full delt workout which is 6 exercises, then i have a whey/oat shake and do one leg exercise. I’ll take 100mcg of the blue top IGF1 post workout. That stuff knocks me on my ass! I’ll probably take a stimulant with it because i have to drive 2 hours after my workout to visit family.

Preworkout i took 5ius Meditrope hgh and 20 minutes later 8 units of novalin R, but intramuscular injects in my upper quad. I read one of the top Olympia competitors injects his hgh in his upper quad due to it being highly vascular. I always wait an hour after my hgh/T4 then i eat then go train.

You say u took novalin r 20 minutes after hgh and then u say u wait one hour after hgh to eat then go to gym so how come will u eat and workout directly? I don't understand this part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say u took novalin r 20 minutes after hgh and then u say u wait one hour after hgh to eat then go to gym so how come will u eat and workout directly? I don't understand this part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want lots of carbs and protein in my system while I train to feed the muscles. I just had a crazy pump on delts! My gym is a long drive so it’s about an hour after eating that im actually training.

After 3 days of eating bad i felt the fat on my stomach increased. Yesterday i took 10ius HGH, 200mcg T4, 16ius insulin, and 50mcg IGF1-LR3. This morning i woke up shredded again. Haha i love it!!! 😀

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131