advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM 8WEEKS OUT...HOW DO I HONESTLY LOOK??

Damn....

You look mighty impressive my friend!

I can swear I seen these photos a few months ago somewhere???

JonnyO said:
I can swear I seen these photos a few months ago somewhere???
Look on track - stay with it!

He posted these, or a link to these, in another thread.

xcel

thanks A50. jonnyO maybe you saw the pics in the member's photo section. i have my offseason pics there. by the way you wouldnt happen to be related to the awesome specimen that is an IFBB pro johnny O. jackson??

Maybe i was looking at the wrong place

But the only pics i saw were labeled under 2002? Were are the current pics from 2004, again if i missed them i apologize but i didnt see any ones that looked recent, those were the ones that ive already seen of you

Critique

Did you lose weight fast? It looks, from the other pictures, that you lost a bit of muscle. I would try to go down another 20 pounds or so. What do you think?

ok ..its my fault guys. i took down the old pics of me during the offseason. as for losing muscle phil, i have to beg to differ. i dont feel i've lost anything. take a look at me back in december and the pics of this month. all the muscles still have that same full look just less fat. if you still think im wrong let me know. even though i have my feelings on the matter i value your opinion more than mine since you have been where i WISH to be one day. here is the link with the pics from december.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

You have good development all over back to front top to bottom, I think your arms could come up more.

Maybe

It is the lighting. Last summer, by your pool, you were looking HUGE. Even in December , a few months ago, your front double bicep looks fuller to me. DId you lose weight fast lately? What do you want to come in at? Are your carbs low now? It appears that they are.

i started my diet the 1st of december at 258lbs and im now 240lbs so i dont think i lost too much too fast phil. my carbs are around 250gms a day with protein around 420gms a day. i would like to come in around 225lbs but as skip said, i will come in at whatever weight im the most ripped and full at. whats your take on my weight loss, carb intake etc.? am i on the right track?

Re: Critique

PHIL HERNON said:
Did you lose weight fast? It looks, from the other pictures, that you lost a bit of muscle. I would try to go down another 20 pounds or so. What do you think?

I agree. you probably need to lose close to about 20lbs.

but you have plentyof time to do that so i would say your on track for the most part. Just keep focused and good luck.

oh and weight77 i agree....i ordered the 24inch guns last month i should have them in time for next season's competitions!!!

getbig27 said:
oh and weight77 i agree....i ordered the 24inch guns last month i should have them in time for next season's competitions!!!

that is good to hear!

xcelbeyond said:

Look on track - stay with it!

He posted these, or a link to these, in another thread.

xcel

My Homer Simpson voice-->Doh!!!

looks as if you are holding a good amout of water but who care at 8 weeks out. I wouldnt worry about anything and just follow the advice slip gives you. You will look nasty come show time

i have never been able to rid myself of enough water to look hard for a show but this year im confident with skips help i will look my all time best.

lookin' good, man. I don't compete yet so I can't really say anything but just nice to see a natural guy going at it! it's inspiring. I wanna see a natural contest next month but I have class that day.

thanks for the compliment trunksy but i am not what you call "natural". what i will say is that i spent 13yrs building my physique to its fullest potential before i sought out further "assistance". thats what i see alot of these "future IFBB pro's" lacking....any real muscle....thinking they can sauce themselves straight to the top.

Oh, can you explain what teamskip is then? I thought it was in relation to Skip LaCour, a natural bodybuilder. I guess you don't have to be natural to be a part of his team?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear