over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im Back

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have been gone from here for a while. Actually been away from lifting :( I had some serious issues (almost died) a while back. I have fought hard to get well both physically and mentally. After years of hard times (house fire, divorce, ended up in a coma for a month) I am now getting back in the gym. I was having a hard time getting in the groove and I started reading on here again and you guys have me so amped up to get started. Just wanted to say thanks and glad to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! sounds like you have been thru some shit bro!

Thanks man! Yea the hospital was real scary. Thought I had the flu, went in and they said they wanted to keep there overnight for observation. Next thing I know I am waking up 3 weeks later. They had to put me in the coma, then paralyze me. Had a "wicked type of infection". They never figured out what it was but all I know is I got back up and ready to kill it!!!
!!

Sounds awful but glad you're back among the living. Nothing will make you feel better than pumping the iron again.

Welcome back, IOD! Sorry to hear about your troubles. Time to put it in the past and move on! You're home, Bro! Now, get to the gym!:D

Thanks man! Yea the hospital was real scary. Thought I had the flu, went in and they said they wanted to keep there overnight for observation. Next thing I know I am waking up 3 weeks later. They had to put me in the coma, then paralyze me. Had a "wicked type of infection". They never figured out what it was but all I know is I got back up and ready to kill it!!!
!!

WTF????????????? Shit coma ?Glad your alive brother!

Wow, it's amazing how life can change in a second! Welcome back and I hope things start to move in the right direction!!

YIKES !

Holy Crap,
Thats crazy ! Welcome back !!!

Welcome back, there are alot of good guys on here.

!!
I'm glad you are back and well. Stay healthy now.
Sounds awful but glad you're back among the living. Nothing will make you feel better than pumping the iron again.
Ditto to you buddy.
Wow, it's amazing how life can change in a second! Welcome back and I hope things start to move in the right direction!!

You guys better stay healthy now!

So I have been gone from here for a while. Actually been away from lifting :( I had some serious issues (almost died) a while back. I have fought hard to get well both physically and mentally. After years of hard times (house fire, divorce, ended up in a coma for a month) I am now getting back in the gym. I was having a hard time getting in the groove and I started reading on here again and you guys have me so amped up to get started. Just wanted to say thanks and glad to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This board helps me in same way

Welcome back.

Thank you ALL!!!!! To bad we cant come up with a Professional Muscle Nightclub lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got my first surprise from Alinshop and waiting on the LBA's! The gym is feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some craziness right there man. I cant imagine how freaking shocked you must have been when you woke up a freaking month later!! Made me think about that Seagal movie "Hard To Kill" (I think that was the name)

Glad you are back and hope that you stay healthy!

Welcome back brother! As the saying goes "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!" Stay positive and you'll get where you want to be in no time ;)

I'd like to know about this infection. Pneumonia?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws