over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

im fuckin depressed right now

It happens to just about everyone and its part of the game. Now that you know how it is, are you sure you want to keep playing? Youre just getting started. Just wait till you get to the point where you have to keep upping the dose to grow because the crash you have then is even worse. PCT helps but its not going to eliminate a crash. The only way to avoid crashing is to freaking cruise on an HRT dose of test, and then youre injecting hormones into your ass the rest of your natural life.

sounds scary bro !
if you're on an HRT dose of test all your life,what happens to your penis? can it be erected? lets say 5-10 years
because there is no point you get big and have lots of muscle,but cant make your bird happy?
i felt steroid was freaking addictive.when i was on it,i felt great ,but now like half died

sounds scary bro !
if you're on an HRT dose of test all your life,what happens to your penis? can it be erected? lets say 5-10 years
because there is no point you get big and have lots of muscle,but cant make your bird happy?
i felt steroid was freaking addictive.when i was on it,i felt great ,but now like half died

Well, being on HRT shouldnt affect that, but I dont know for sure. I know that I cant get a woody for shit now, but I had a heart attack and am on beta blockers now after my 10 plus years of usage.

sounds scary bro !

You're young; so, HRT is probably not right for you for a bunch of reasons. But your concerns about the long-run impact are mostly off-base.

The sex and everything are just fine. I'm old (almost 50) and my libido and "gear" are as good as when I was 20.

My test levels range from the high end of normal on up, depending. HRT is a pain - inconvenient - but makes a lot of sense for many folks over 40.

You're young; so, HRT is probably not right for you for a bunch of reasons. But your concerns about the long-run impact are mostly off-base.

The sex and everything are just fine. I'm old (almost 50) and my libido and "gear" are as good as when I was 20.

My test levels range from the high end of normal on up, depending. HRT is a pain - inconvenient - but makes a lot of sense for many folks over 40.

Yeah, you dont want to cruise on any dose, HRT or not. I was just trying to make a point. If youre going to be using steroids then youre going to have to get used to going through this everytime you get off. You arent abnormal for having this experience. When youre using you have to take the bad with the good.

you're right i should've done some reserch !
have you ever taken antidepressant during a PCT depression?
i've heard that you get extra fat when you take antidepressant
and if its inevitable,there is no way i could prevent myself no to get depressed in my next cycle?

Don't use an anti-depressant man!

It's just a temporary hormonal imbalance that is making you feel down..

Soon enough your HPTA will regain full function and your body will return to a state of homeostasis :D

BTW - yes A.D. can make you gain fat. Lots of psychoactive drugs have that effect..

-VM

Don't use an anti-depressant man!

It's just a temporary hormonal imbalance that is making you feel down..

Soon enough your HPTA will regain full function and your body will return to a state of homeostasis :D

BTW - yes A.D. can make you gain weird. Lots of psychoactive drugs have that effect..

-VM

I agree here too, dont use drugs to treat this. Once you wait long enough your body will recover and youll feel normal again. That is until you decide to go on your next cycle!:)

Well, being on HRT shouldnt affect that, but I dont know for sure. I know that I cant get a woody for shit now, but I had a heart attack and am on beta blockers now after my 10 plus years of usage.

im sorry to hear that bro !
i must say that you're in great shape
heart attack because of usages of steroid for long time?

Come on almost 50 that's not old age.perhaps 80 that is.But no offence if anyone there who is 80years old he he

english is not my first language
anyone please explain what does below mean?
does it mean can't get erection?
I cant get a woody for shit now

english is not my first language
anyone please explain what does below mean?
does it mean can't get erection?
I cant get a woody for shit now

Ah, I was using slang for a change of pace. What I would have usually said is the I do have trouble getting and keeping an erection. I think its more related to the heavy dose of beta blocker I must now take than anything else.

im sorry to hear that bro !
i must say that you're in great shape
heart attack because of usages of steroid for long time?

I ended up with a blood clot, like some others have had on here. Mine was in my heart and so I had a heart attack. Most likely a combo of the hormone use and a genetic clotting disorder I discovered after the fact. We will never know for sure what caused the clot though.

I ended up with a blood clot, like some others have had on here. Mine was in my heart and so I had a heart attack. Most likely a combo of the hormone use and a genetic clotting disorder I discovered after the fact. We will never know for sure what caused the clot though.

so you've been using AAS for more than 10 years and you're early 40's right now.probably its usages of steroid then is it?
i just love this juice thing but it has a huge health risk.i just hate being off cycle.i thought i might go for cruse and blast and ended up with HRT when i become 30.this thing is so addictive. i was bench pressing 120kg x1 max naturally before and when i did my first cycle/sus250/ i end up bench pressing 147.5kg.so its addictive, i want to bench more and more you know
im 5.10 and 82kg.lets say if i cruse and blast for 5years and then stop for years
would i lose my all gains?

so you've been using AAS for more than 10 years and you're early 40's right now.probably its usages of steroid then is it?
i just love this juice thing but it has a huge health risk.i just hate being off cycle.i thought i might go for cruse and blast and ended up with HRT when i become 30.this thing is so addictive. i was bench pressing 120kg x1 max naturally before and when i did my first cycle/sus250/ i end up bench pressing 147.5kg.so its addictive, i want to bench more and more you know
im 5.10 and 82kg.lets say if i cruse and blast for 5years and then stop for years
would i lose my all gains?

I started using when I was about 28 yrs old and then had the heart attack when I was just 38 yrs old. Im 41 now. Here is a link to the post I started shortly after my experience. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html It is pretty safe to say that I would not have had the heart attack if I had never taken steroids. I do think though that it was a combo of my genetics and the drugs. The problem is that it is impossible to screen yourself for every possible problem that can come about by taking these powerful hormones. Sure the chances of having a problem like this are small, but sometimes you get unlucky like me. Around 2% of the caucasian population has the same genetic trait for clotting that I do.

Hi.thanks for the reply
my PCT was 100mg clomid and 50 mg nolva for 21 days.
I'm going to see my GP and get blood work done and just wait to see what happens.

3 weeks is pretty short. 4 weeks is usually considered the minimum... but longer is typically the norm.

dunno what to tell you for now... eat your red meat, lift heavy, and bust a nut as much as possible? lol. good luck man.

3 weeks is pretty short. 4 weeks is usually considered the minimum... but longer is typically the norm.

dunno what to tell you for now... eat your red meat, lift heavy, and bust a nut as much as possible? lol. good luck man.

ha ha ha i wish
this thing is not even getting up,bloody annoying.
i didnt even tell my wife about the cycle.
she says WTF happened to you? are you having affair and stuff?
wanna smash her fuckin face

I started using when I was about 28 yrs old and then had the heart attack when I was just 38 yrs old. Im 41 now. Here is a link to the post I started shortly after my experience. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html It is pretty safe to say that I would not have had the heart attack if I had never taken steroids. I do think though that it was a combo of my genetics and the drugs. The problem is that it is impossible to screen yourself for every possible problem that can come about by taking these powerful hormones. Sure the chances of having a problem like this are small, but sometimes you get unlucky like me. Around 2% of the caucasian population has the same genetic trait for clotting that I do.

thank so much for the link and being open bro
it was rather moving.i hope all the best.
after reading your link,i feel dont want to touch AAS again,but there is little devil inside me and says : dont worry,just use it for 5-6 years,then leave it for good.but that never happens once you're on.
Take care yourself bro,you're definetelly the pro !

Hi all,

Firstly thank you all for maintaining this forum. I have actually learnt a lot from it over the last few months, finally decided to join.

Hopefully I wil be able to give back to members as much as I have gained.

welcome to the board !
well i actually joined 2days ago,its great forum.my depression level starts to go down lol

hey Mogolian

pick up some Humanofort from Henons Pantry, you will be feeling good again in no time.....

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner