over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

in your opinion best workout for mass and strength

king1033

Registered
post a link or type up your favorite mass / strength workout of all time whether its a split etc etc. looking for new ideas to spice up my love life with the IRON hahaha.

DC training and fst-7 program.

dc for sure.

I also train DC but what does your lifting regime look like? im always up to try new things, I wanna give fst-7 a try

Last edited:
good o'l german volume training has allways worked great for me

there is no such thing

By assuming there is you are actually insulting the body in thinking it can adhere to such basic stimulus again and again

The best form of training is one that changes every4-6 weeks. Be that DC/FST/GVT/DY etc etc

If you keep chaning it up - keeping the body off guard you will go far better than sticking with a single training method - be that DC or High Volume

there is no such thing

By assuming there is you are actually insulting the body in thinking it can adhere to such basic stimulus again and again

The best form of training is one that changes every4-6 weeks. Be that DC/FST/GVT/DY etc etc

If you keep chaning it up - keeping the body off guard you will go far better than sticking with a single training method - be that DC or High Volume
THAT'S WHAT I HAVE LEARNED JAYUK AND THAT'S WHY I AM NOW AN ADVOCATE OF SLINGSHOT TRAINING.

Last edited:
DOOGIE/JAYUK:

How on earth are you supposed to progress on ANYTHING if you are changing the program every 4-6 weeks? I agree that any program can yeild results, but only if you stick to it and progress with it. Changing it up that often will cause most people to spin their wheels like most newbs/teens do.

As for the main thread topic, I say anything works as long as you are progressing in weight/reps.

DOOGIE/JAYUK:

How on earth are you supposed to progress on ANYTHING if you are changing the program every 4-6 weeks? I agree that any program can yeild results, but only if you stick to it and progress with it.
You are wrong! My strength gains actually go up during the change because I am doing less volume. You obviously haven't read up on this particular method of training or you would think differently.

DD:
So you are saying that you start a program, then in 4 weeks change it to a different program, then in 4 weeks change it to a different program, and you continue to gain size/strength?

DD:
So you are saying that you start a program, then in 4 weeks change it to a different program, then in 4 weeks change it to a different program, and you continue to gain size/strength?

Yes that is true. Your body eventually adapts to your style of training unless you constantly move up in poundages lifted, and your gains will stall. I like to switch up my training every 6-8 weeks.

You are wrong! My strength gains actually go up during the change because I am doing less volume. You obviously haven't read up on this particular method of training or you would think differently.

and you havent been on this message board long have you? You might want to do some research first before you bring that stuff to this vet board or anywhere but newbie boards....he has been kicked off this board (twice)... there aint one thing, NOT ONE....that i said in this thread that was untrue below

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=326505

and I felt bad catching him in one more lie but the man couldnt tell the truth. Too bad I would of sent everyone on that thread 8 pounds of free protein (I already knew I didnt have to...he was lying as usual)

Hopefully he has changed his colors and is a little more respectable now.

Last edited:
and you havent been on this message board long have you? You might want to do some research first before you bring that stuff to this vet board or anywhere but newbie boards.... there aint one thing, NOT ONE....that i said in this thread that was untrue below

and I felt bad catching him in one more lie but the man couldnt tell the truth.

I'm not rocket scientist, but fs7-t seems to have jacked some good ideas and tried to push some PR on them. I mean come on if you read this you can tell it's from somewhere else.

DOOGIE/JAYUK:

How on earth are you supposed to progress on ANYTHING if you are changing the program every 4-6 weeks? I agree that any program can yeild results, but only if you stick to it and progress with it. Changing it up that often will cause most people to spin their wheels like most newbs/teens do.

As for the main thread topic, I say anything works as long as you are progressing in weight/reps.

My answer wasnt for Newbies but those that have been training for a good 3+ years and understand their body and have realised that the best way to always progress is to keep the body off guard. 4-6 weeks i more than enough for someone who trains to change to slightly different routine.

Yes that is true. Your body eventually adapts to your style of training unless you constantly move up in poundages lifted, and your gains will stall. I like to switch up my training every 6-8 weeks.

I disagree...I have been doing the exact same workout for the past year...same exercises each week and my gains haven't stalled...maybe my diet and supplementation is just in order? :confused:

and you havent been on this message board long have you? You might want to do some research first before you bring that stuff to this vet board or anywhere but newbie boards....he has been kicked off this board (twice)... there aint one thing, NOT ONE....that i said in this thread that was untrue below

and I felt bad catching him in one more lie but the man couldnt tell the truth. Too bad I would of sent everyone on that thread 8 pounds of free protein (I already knew I didnt have to...he was lying as usual)

DC - That was hilarious stuff. The man is as dense as they come.

I'm more into PL and strongman training, but am currently into 9 months of Wendler's 5/3/1 template with Boring But Big acessory lifts and I am the biggest and strongest I've ever been. I've used several programs with success. The key is you find something that is effective and more importantly YOU believe in. Any rational person here will concede that there are many different programs that are all effective, you just need to sell out and let one work for you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity