over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing your HDL

If you guys really want to dig into the granularity of cholesterol and heart disease look into the Framingham heart study. It has the most complete life long data set of any study. Here is an example of some of the data showing how total cholesterol increase correlates with heart disease. It gets into all the fractions and carriers so the data is available for a large population sample size and life long data collection.

Association-between-total-serum-cholesterol-and-the-incidence-of-coronary-heart-disease.png

Quality Omega-3 , Cardarine , Citrus bergamot

If you are using an anti estrogen like Arimadex, Letro or Aromasin those can tank the HDL.
Nolvadex does however increase HDL in many people.
But nolvadex skyrockets triglycerides so there’s that……

My doc said as long as my ldl stays low the. My low hdl isn’t that big a deal the ratio is the important part. Mine even as a natty Marince in my 20s was under 30 so there’s that too

My doc said as long as my ldl stays low the. My low hdl isn’t that big a deal the ratio is the important part. Mine even as a natty Marince in my 20s was under 30 so there’s that too
my cardiologist said me same thing. The important is have ldl and tryglicerids low , if u have hdl low and tryglicerids or ldl high this is a problem

I had an advanced lipid panel done a couple weeks ago, and I think my Apo B & Lipo A seem to be really good?? Not sure what is normal on these...

However, my HDL is ALWAYS low. No matter what I do... it's genetic. Stays between 28-40. And have a larger majority of LDL small particles.

Do you think these numbers look good... any concerns?
From a cardio standpoint they would be good by most Dr's other then the HDL. From an all cause mortality they are low.

But nolvadex skyrockets triglycerides so there’s that……

Do you know if raloxifene does the same?

My triglycerides have always been low every lab results. Hdl 18-25 So yes a serm for increasing hdl. I prefer ralox bc it's the only serm I know of that causes increased bone mineral density, in the actual bone, from my understanding .

From a cardio standpoint they would be good by most Dr's other then the HDL. From an all cause mortality they are low.
The LDL and triglyceride levels are too low in regards to all cause mortality? Are lower cholesterol levels linked to other diseases?

Are lower cholesterol levels linked to other diseases?

Most Cardiologists say you can't lay plaque down at 70 or below but I'm not sold on going below that being a great idea. I don't have anything to back it up but I don't think it would be great for brain function long term and just health in general.

The LDL and triglyceride levels are too low in regards to all cause mortality? Are lower cholesterol levels linked to other diseases?
Your body doesn't produce cholesterol because ut is bad for you. The brain is something like 60% fat and a like 20% of the being cholesterol. It is used to build every cell in you rbody. It has many uses besides just making hormones. Life spans of people with levels under 130 is shorter then those over 200 from what i have seen. Levels in the 200-210 range seem to live the longest.

my cardiologist said me same thing. The important is have ldl and tryglicerids low , if u have hdl low and tryglicerids or ldl high this is a problem
Yea and don’t find out the hard way that nolvadex increases triglycerides by quite a bit like I did my tris would be 300 one month and 2 months later 120 or 150 even in the 90s then back to 250-300 and took like a year to figure out it wasn’t bc I wasn’t fasting long enough it was damn nolvadex it raises them no matter how lean and on your shit you are.

Tamoxifen-induced hypertriglyceridemia causing acute pancreatitis​

Hemant Kumar Singh et al. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2016 Jan-Mar.
Free PMC article
Show details

Abstract PubMed PMID
Full text linksCite

Abstract​

Tamoxifen has both antagonistic and agonistic tissue-specific actions. It can have a paradoxical estrogenic effect on lipid metabolism resulting in elevated triglyceride and chylomicron levels. This can cause life-threatening complications like acute pancreatitis. To our knowledge, very few cases of tamoxifen-induced pancreatitis have been reported in the literature. We report a case of severe hypertriglyceridemia and acute pancreatitis following tamoxifen use. A 50-year-old diabetic lady was on tamoxifen (20mg/day) hormonal therapy for breast cancer. Within 3 months of starting therapy, she developed hypertriglyceridemia and acute pancreatitis. Laboratory values include: Serum amylase 778 IU/L, total cholesterol 785 mg/dL, triglycerides 4568 mg/dL and high-density lipoproteins (HDL) 12 mg/dL. Tamoxifen was substituted with letrozole and atorvastatin started. There was a prompt reversal of the adverse effects. Effects on lipid profile must be considered while initiating tamoxifen in predisposed individuals as the consequences are life threatening.

A 50-year-old diabetic lady was on tamoxifen (20mg/day) hormonal therapy for breast cancer.
Holy MFer, she did not do well with tamoxifen.

Holy MFer, she did not do well with tamoxifen.
Lol sadly she did not, it’s a very basic drug for simple shit but it’s not frontline for anything in fact it’s prolly used more by PED users than prescribed these days.

1g of citrus bergamot and a super high EPA fish oil brought mine up 15 points
My CB says take 1 a day so I take 2 but are there any sides to taking higher doses?

My CB says take 1 a day so I take 2 but are there any sides to taking higher doses?
Of fish oil? No not that I’m aware of... besides the fact it is fats so just be conscious of that. Also quality ones are expensive.

I like to take 4g a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity