over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

info need on beating steroid testing before

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
a competition needed. i browsed alot of the boards and there was no info really. Is the best way just to know and coordinate with clearenec times. Or can i just use up to comp and alter thier test somehow.

What kind of show and how are they testing?

xcel

No way !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are on aas you never going to pass the drug test, i try it and i loose mass and my test was positive....I lost my time, money....
Last year i was clean and i lost a lot of mass, density i was 220 pounds and i look like a 198 pounds.

IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE AND YOU ARE POSITIVE, STILL TAKING YOUR AAS AND COMPETE IN ANY NON DRUG TEST COUNTEST DONT SHIT....YOU ALWAYS LOOSE IF YOUTRY IT!

IF YOU GET CLEAN STOPPING THE DRUGS BY DETENTION TIMES IS BETTER BUT YOU WILL LOOSE A LOT OF MASS LIKE HAPPEND TO ME AND MY FRIENDS IN THE F.....G WORLD OF THE DRUG TEST COMPETITIONS :mad:

All the sports use aas.

what comps dont test that have novice divisions.these were npc cotest that did random drug testing,but some i could not enter because you need to qualify by placing in a prior competition and the other was the musclemania which did a polygraph.

I just want to enter a novice division and see how i do as i never competed. ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS WHAT TO ENTER . i am in the NORTHEAST.

the other contest that i found in my area is called massmonster open to all bodybuilders siad nothing about testing.

massmonster.com

The Ol' Oil change....

This does work, had a friend competing in track and field, got tested at nationals, but had an oil change done, he was soooo juiced up, but passed the test with flying colors....he had to endure a little pain though.....but all in all it saved his ass.

but had an oil change done

nice to hear from ya bro.

What kind of oil change were you reffering to and how would one go about it.

HEre is how I have known it to be done...

You need to get a buddy who is clean (never juiced/drugs at all)
and have him ready to piss in a very large syringe (specifically designed with a certain catheter) You will take a piss, insert a catheter all the way up to your ureter... After an uncomfortable "poke" you feather the catheter past the sphincter and immediately you will see your own urine come out of the catheter... When that is finished, have the clean buddy due his duty, you then push the urine through the catheter and into your bladder. It can be messy, and although urine is considered somewhat sterile, you never know.....worked well for him, and a few others who I have talked with about it being done. Inject slowly, it might burn a little also.....

Ivan I agree that is the only true way to beat a test. To add to what you said a friend of mine in med school says you can get medical grade powderd urine that you can reconstitute with sterile water and use. I don't know how one would obtain it though? But then you would not have to worry about health risks from sharing your buddy's pee. Good God that is gross just to write - sharing your buddy's pee :eek: LOL

Hmmmm.....

I guess I don't understand why no one has stated the obvious.

Gee, how about just competing in a show that isn't drug tested?

Correct me if I misunderstood but you want to compete in a novice, natural show while on gear and simply beat the test? If you win, what will it mean to you? Will you be overcome with emotion when the trophy is handed to you?

I don't know - I am certainly no angel but that seems pretty phuked up, bro. I don't understand the motivation behind this at all.

If my response seems disrespectful, I didn't mean it to be but believe me, I am still biting my tongue.

Skip

I know dragonfire and sure he feels that way skip. I think all he's finding in his area (other than having prequalified for) are "Natural" contests.

I believe he's asking two questions here:
1) how can I beat a drug test and

2) Are there any contests in my area that ar NOT drug-free.

Seems like 3/4 of the contest in my state have converted to "drug-free" contest as well :mad:

xcel

xcelbeyond,

got it right with th 2 questions he posted. all comps in area are drug tested and the ones not you have had to qualified in a previous contest.

In addtion i just wondering how some of these bros beat drug test for comp when its obvious there on.
I have been to a few natuarl shows and what constitutes natural for these bros. Cutting all long acting esters 4 months prior and short acting 2 months prior and orals 1 month prior because i dont see how these bros coming in at 230 +, 3-4% bdf, 20"+ arms are natuarl.
I know alot of bros who are supposely natraul and there on half the year and just dont take deca.

The ones who dont take gear take loads of synthol, gh,igf-1,pgf-2 and hcg and atniestrogens all the time becaus they say they cant be detected.

Hell, i will go in natural i dont care. I can reach 200 6% bdf,18" arms natuarl. I could loose a little more bdf% too and maybe i'll even place if im lucky. I was asking because i took 19 -nor legal prohormone 14-15 months ago and it can be detected up to 18 months haven't took anything since.

I would do novice tested or non- tested just for the fact i never entered a comp before and wouldn't do good posing i dont think for my first comp.

Last edited:
I do know that there are alot of guys that compete naturally and get around the tests, not only in bodybuilding but in pretty much all sports including the Olympics. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.

I am sure you are a good guy (dragon) and I probably didn't have to be so sarcastic.

Skip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner