over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Dbol dosage

Not on his list as of now as far as I can see.

maybe stopped making... was about a year+ ago, shit maybe 2 years ago now since its 2013 and all LOL but when IPG was reselling before they branched off separate is when I dabbled with it...

A couple of people seem to be interested in this, Ill give it a go and use 0.5ml of the inject-dbol pre workout and write about its effects/strength/pumps/sides etc in my log.

arl has it,good stuff to.smooth and pain free! love it i won't use the pill no more.

Pintown thanks, has anyone ever used injectable var or Tbol or Drol. Just curious how they would work. I had injectable var once but only shot it a few times and gave up. It was from raws. Now that I use slin pins u could handle ED injects

I've always wondered about injectable Drol Myself ever since Dan Duchaine wrote that it was 3x as potent as the oral version

I wonder how harsh in comparison.

I've always wondered about injectable Drol Myself ever since Dan Duchaine wrote that it was 3x as potent as the oral version

Ha I wish... my first go was using injectable to test the famous dbol bridge claim.. ran out of tabs and had oil left to switch.. noticed that 7.5mg worth of oil gave same response as the 10mg tab over remainder of weeks I tested the bridge... so those numbers aren't anywhere near 3x but does show takes less going inject route

Ha I wish... my first go was using injectable to test the famous dbol bridge claim.. ran out of tabs and had oil left to switch.. noticed that 7.5mg worth of oil gave same response as the 10mg tab over remainder of weeks I tested the bridge... so those numbers aren't anywhere near 3x but does show takes less going inject route

Finally got around to reread and so mixed up drugs... my flippin DSL is out until tomor and having to settle with using my muuuuch smaller screen cell for only web access until area outage is fixed in the next day or two

I just have to butt in because some of you guys are confused.

Just because you inject a drug and it doesn't go through portal circulation as it would if you swallowed it doesn't mean it is easier on the liver. The background info here is that nutrients absorbed from the intestine are transported to the liver via the PORTAL vein.

Dbol is metabolized by the liver. There are CYP enzymes (and others) in the liver that try to deal with chemicals like these. It will eventually go through the liver via the hepatic vein or artery depending on whether you injected it into your leg or arm.

You may very temporarily (ie on the scale of mins) increase activity of the dbol by injecting it. But it will eventually make it to your liver and start to be metabolized. I say this because it takes your body 5 mins to circulate the entire blood supply. Another way of saying this is that it takes one red blood cell 5 mins to travel in a loop around your circulatory system.

Of course, this all the science behind it. We know that things don't always work out like we planned them. So you may actually have less sides and a better pump from injectable dbol. But I highly doubt that it puts less stress on the liver.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131