over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting into a vein?

rocco

Registered
Is it very hard to inject into a vein by accident?I mean for years doing oil based steroids i never aspirated in the glutes or quads and that was hundreds of shots with no problems.Now im about to syntherol up my bis and im scared shitless of injecting into a vein because aspirating with one hand is difficult because the pin moves around abit,am i just being way to worried about nothing or is this a big concern.I talk to alot of guys that said they never aspirated when they were younger because they did not know about it.Can the oil leak into a vein that you puncture on the way in?are there alot of veins in the upper arm?Please help,thanks guys.

I dont care where your injecting, not asperating is just plain stupid.

???

if your that scared man find someone you know or works out at your gym that has done site inj and find out how to properly do the inj sounds like fear might get you hurt

First..........ALWAYS ASPIRATE! Second.................yes it is easy to accidentally inject into a vein. As for the oil leaking into a vein, no it can't do this. You have to derctly inject into the vein or just nick it and the oil is accidentally injected into it. I very small amount will no kill you but you will think you are about to die. A larger amount can possibly kill you because you will suffocate as it gets to your lungs and clogs the air sacs. ASpirateing with one hand is not that hard. Practice on an orange or an apple and see.

I dont care where your injecting, not asperating is just plain stupid.

obviously its stupid,this was about 10 years ago,i did not know any better.Thanks for your wonderful information.

Is it very hard to inject into a vein by accident?QUOTE]

In 24 years of juicin I've never injected into a vein. I have hit em and knew that because I asperated from day one.

As far as upper arms, I inject into each bi once a week and have never had a problem.

...and your welcome

Last edited:
Is it very hard to inject into a vein by accident?QUOTE]

In 24 years of juicin I've never injected into a vein. I have hit em and knew that because I asperated from day one.

As far as upper arms, I inject into each bi once a week and have never had a problem.

...and your welcome

thank you,now do you inject in the outer or inner head?So if i aspirate and theres no blood im good to go?

how come nurses and doctors do not asperate before a im injection if its so important. im not going to lie i usually do it also but not all the time

how come nurses and doctors do not asperate before a im injection if its so important. im not going to lie i usually do it also but not all the time

probably because there mostly waterbased injections.Just guessing but i wandered that myself.

oil can absolutely kill you.. it hardens and can either.. block the vein or worse.. as it travels to organs then block.. aspirate! it only takes a second.. my bf didnt aspirate.. until he knicked a vein which he has been LUCKY and never done before.. well.. the oil got into his lunges because within seconds he was coughing so hard he almost threw up.. why chance it?

Last edited:
thank you,now do you inject in the outer or inner head?So if i aspirate and theres no blood im good to go?

Both heads. If you see no blood you are good to go. Just make sure to keep the needle at the same depth for the entire shot. you can pass thru a vein and not see any blood. then if you move the needle out a little while injecting you may be back in that vein

I've heard that it will cause severe coughing for about 15mins. or so, in some cases.

But the real dangers is that it can cause embolisms and travel to the lungs, heart and brain.

Besides aspirating, sometimes it's a good idea to inject slowly, because there are occasions, where blood will not show up in the
syringe, and if one was to inject slowly and hit a vein, they would cough almost instantly.

Where as if one were to inject an oil too fast, they would have
a great deal more oil in a vein, before realizing it.

Last edited:
You inject oil in a vein, which is very common, you will just have a coughing fit (very scary the first time it happens) and you expel it. It's called a pulmonary embolism. VERY rare, almost unheard off, to become more serious.

Just aspirate - you see no blood, inject away.

Bump! You can go into and out of a vein and the blood will pool..but its okay. If you are having problems ask a friend to help.. Dont flex and the bi shot should be no problem. If you are using a long ester CD then site injection is pointless IMO. I GUESS?

Bump! You can go into and out of a vein and the blood will pool..but its okay. If you are having problems ask a friend to help.. Dont flex and the bi shot should be no problem. If you are using a long ester CD then site injection is pointless IMO. I GUESS?

To me it seems alot easier to shoot the bicep when flexed,anyone else feel this way?is it bad to do it flexed?

i asked a friend of mine in the nursing field and she said in a situation as this it would be best to do it upon waking as your blood pressure is lower and veins/arteries tend to be relaxed and smaller.

I'm a natural guy so I've never done an injection or seen anyone do any but I'm pretty curious. How does one aspirate? Let the syring take in some of your body fluids before injecting? Sorry if this is a goofy question, I'm just curious after reading about it. Thanks!

Think about all the people in the world who inject every single day. And a good many of those people are young and inexperienced.
I am not aware of any deaths that have been officially cited due to injecting steroids.
I talked with a nurse and she said it is nearly impossible to inject into a vein by accident although it does happen to everyone sometimes. It wouldn't matter if its oil or water, the chances and danger are probably the same.

Having said that, just aspirate. Better be safe than sorry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws