over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane pump from IGF-1 LR3 pre w/o

forklift28

Registered
I'm pretty sure it had to be the IGF..just started taking 80 mcgs pre bi-laterally and my chest pump was so bad it actually was hurting.Kinda cool I guess but pretty uncomfortable..I hope this is a sign that it's is doing it's job.Afterwards I started taking MGF 200 mcg's split bi-laterally.Has anybody experienced this incredible pump from IGF-1 LR3? Can't wait until an arm workout.

I do get the pumps. I'm using 50mcg 30 mins pre workout.
I seem to be leaning out a little.
However, i don't feel the hypo feeling that everyone is taking about. Do u feel it?
How many weeks do u plan to go on it?

Do u feel the tiredness/lethargy from the IGF & MGF that everyone is talking about?

Have u notice anything from MGF? I heard/read from other boards that MGF does little & it is a waste of money. What do u guys thing?

Yup insane pumps and igf pre an mgf post is a great combo...I'm 3 weeks out and i rarely get DOMs pwo...actually haven't gotten it since i started my combo...mgf IMO is a great deal....even at 400mcg a workout...it's 5 bucks a workout from aminooutpost...much netter investment than some super fancy post workout drink...go to true protein instead and save money and use mgf pwo for massive recovery

I definately see some pumps from the IGF.

But i don't know if i should try MGF. Heard it doesn't do much.
Apart from the recover u've just mentioned. Do u see growth?
Do i inject it into the muscle trained just like IGF?

I took 5 grms creatine monohydrate with pre-workout carbs and protein. Did 66.6 mcgs IGF 20-30 mins later and lifted 20-30 mins after that. Pumps were awesome! Rested a little longer between sets to deal with lethargy. Worked on delts and quad sweep the first time. Think I'm going to throw in calfs on the next run. Also will throw in MGF 200 mcgs. If the MGF helps with recovery and I don't have DOMS at work two days later that will be enough for me.

I definately see some pumps from the IGF.

But i don't know if i should try MGF. Heard it doesn't do much.
Apart from the recover u've just mentioned. Do u see growth?
Do i inject it into the muscle trained just like IGF?
IMO mgf is superior for spot growth....and obviously better recover equals growth...does it not?

I'm currently on 50mcg 30mins preworkout. I don't feel lethargy but strong & alert.
Today i've experience extreme pump.

Do u guys feel hypo?
From your personal experience how good is MGF in terms of growth compare to other peptides like IGF & GHRP/CJC1295?

Ghrh/ghrp...even gh....more for fat loss/fat minimization...don't expect much growth especially if ran without test...

Igf/mgf-better for growth and mgf should be not only on paper but also for me anecdotally better for site growth...i don't split up my igf- l r3 bilaterally...Ina lot of times just do it sub q...mgf is spot injected pwo...usually each 100mcg shot microdosed divided into 20mcg increments.

It's too early to tell if the mgf is doing anything..I just know I love the pumps from IGF-1 LR3..and no i get no hypo or lethargy.My only problem now is finding some more IGF..there is some sources that have it at great prices but I am just worried of the purity.I believe from what I read IGF-1 LR3 is cheaper to make than plain IGF so if that is true it makes since for it to be sold pretty cheap. What about ult****chem?Are they still sponsors on here,I saw something a while back about them having some issues..I hope not cause they have a great deal on IGF-1 LR3.I hope me mentioning them does not cause trouble..I just want to know if they are still legit and I don't believe I have enough posts yet to ask in the sponsors forum.

Peg MGF?

You guys using Peg MGF or just MGF?

I've been using just MGF..from what I understand you just need an immediate pulse post w/o for best results and the PEG-MGF is not nessesary and it works synergistic with IGF-1 LR3.I'm just going by what has worked for others. I also got the CJC-1295 W/DAC..which is not necessary..w/o DAC is adequate.Of course this is just info. I gathered from other members. Wish I would have researched more before getting the more expensive CJC. From what I read in DAT'S thread CJC w/DAC is active for seven days..so you could actually get away with using it every 4 days for some pretty decent results.Others use it w/o DAC 3x a day w/ a ghrp.

I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse but I'm still wondering if the great pumps/gains from igf-1 lr3 isn't the same thing we'd see with humalin-r or humalog? Has anyone validated actual hyperplasia from it?

I will say this, even if it is working "like insulin", it's a slick insulin and appears to work well for many people. But, does that make it work better than the much cheaper humalog? I really am asking because I seriously don't know. I have used igf-1 lr3 in two different runs and haven't noticed anything that I don't get from humalog personally.

But, I swear I saw site-enhancement from peg-mgf and I suspect that mgf would work even better.

I guess I'm just thinking out loud. I'm open to anyone's insights on this. I'm still a little divided on the whole igf-1/mgf thing. I'd really like to try some des igf-1 with mgf.

There's a lot of info to digest with these drugs and I don't think we have it all figured out yet. For example, some say taking des (1-3) igf-1 with igf-2 lr3 worked wonders. But, why? igf-2 receptors are said to exist mostly in the intestines etc. and not so much in muscle. But, could that be part of why the combo is effective? With the system flooded with igf-2 lr3, is more des making it to "where we want it"? The muscles? Especially considering des' resistance to being broken down and bound to igf binding proteins. Wild speculation, I know. But, this stuff needs to be examined and a good protocol drawn out to get the most out of all of it.

I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse but I'm still wondering if the great pumps/gains from igf-1 lr3 isn't the same thing we'd see with humalin-r or humalog? Has anyone validated actual hyperplasia from it?

I will say this, even if it is working "like insulin", it's a slick insulin and appears to work well for many people. But, does that make it work better than the much cheaper humalog? I really am asking because I seriously don't know. I have used igf-1 lr3 in two different runs and haven't noticed anything that I don't get from humalog personally.

But, I swear I saw site-enhancement from peg-mgf and I suspect that mgf would work even better.

I guess I'm just thinking out loud. I'm open to anyone's insights on this. I'm still a little divided on the whole igf-1/mgf thing. I'd really like to try some des igf-1 with mgf.

There's a lot of info to digest with these drugs and I don't think we have it all figured out yet. For example, some say taking des (1-3) igf-1 with igf-2 lr3 worked wonders. But, why? igf-2 receptors are said to exist mostly in the intestines etc. and not so much in muscle. But, could that be part of why the combo is effective? With the system flooded with igf-2 lr3, is more des making it to "where we want it"? The muscles? Especially considering des' resistance to being broken down and bound to igf binding proteins. Wild speculation, I know. But, this stuff needs to be examined and a good protocol drawn out to get the most out of all of it.

You could be right.I have never used insulin before so I would not know.I'm just going to give this thing a shot while I'm "on" just for the reason that it might be able to promote hyperplasia.I don't think I would spend any more money on it again..too expensive and there is not enough real human data on how this stuff works. I have 1 mg left that I am going to save for p.c.t. because I believe that it has anti-catabolic abilities..if i'm wrong about this someone let me know and I will run this stuff out while I know my body will utilize for it;s potential effects.I'm thinking of mk-2688,igf-1 lr3,ghrp's/ghrh, and clomid will be a great pct combo.Some feedback on my pct goals would be greatly appreciated.The only thing I'm missing for my pct is hcg..i just can't get myself to order somewhere just for it.The best sources we have IMO don't carry hcg ..which sucks cause these sources that are sponsors on here are awesome and if I had enough posts I would give my props in the sponsors section.

You could be right.I have never used insulin before so I would not know.I'm just going to give this thing a shot while I'm "on" just for the reason that it might be able to promote hyperplasia.I don't think I would spend any more money on it again..too expensive and there is not enough real human data on how this stuff works. I have 1 mg left that I am going to save for p.c.t. because I believe that it has anti-catabolic abilities..if i'm wrong about this someone let me know and I will run this stuff out while I know my body will utilize for it;s potential effects.I'm thinking of mk-2688,igf-1 lr3,ghrp's/ghrh, and clomid will be a great pct combo.Some feedback on my pct goals would be greatly appreciated.The only thing I'm missing for my pct is hcg..i just can't get myself to order somewhere just for it.The best sources we have IMO don't carry hcg ..which sucks cause these sources that are sponsors on here are awesome and if I had enough posts I would give my props in the sponsors section.

I think we're pretty much on the same page. I'd save some for pct too- in fact I am. :) I'm in the same position. I have some, so why not use it? And, you are right it could be helping with hyperplasia and we wouldn't know for several runs and even then it'd be an educated guess. I'm just not sure about it. But, I'm not dismissing it as worthless or anything. If it is working well for anyone, I say they keep using it! Some seem to be big responders to it. I just don't seem to be one of them. Like I say, I'm more curious about long term mgf + des results for hyperplasia as it seems more likely to work on paper.

As far as pct goes, I think there was one sponsor who does carry hcg, but I'd have to hunt around and find him again, not sure which one. I've never needed hcg myself though. What you are describing for pct sounds like what I'm going to do as well.

They do have similar affects when taken pre workout and as Dat hastated before since igf-1 will bind to insulin receptors and vice versa....insulin is a poor man's igf-1 and igf-1 is a poor mans insulin.....but in my personal experience running both is key...gh/slin/igf-1 to me has been almost magic k. My body....my body frame has forever changed....shoulder and shoulder width I dramatically different....agressive stretching if both my rib cage and scapula while on all 3 had made me much wider than before (shoulders not waist)....now that I have found mgf to be a useful recovery tool in going to stay away in the offseason from any orals or high dose androgens....I beleive I can get better gains off of 500-750mg of test plus gh/slin/igf-1/mgf than I could on 2g of test plus orals and be a lot healthier long term.....(although te jury is still out on igf-1 use and cancer)

They do have similar affects when taken pre workout and as Dat hastated before since igf-1 will bind to insulin receptors and vice versa....insulin is a poor man's igf-1 and igf-1 is a poor mans insulin.....but in my personal experience running both is key...gh/slin/igf-1 to me has been almost magic k. My body....my body frame has forever changed....shoulder and shoulder width I dramatically different....agressive stretching if both my rib cage and scapula while on all 3 had made me much wider than before (shoulders not waist)....now that I have found mgf to be a useful recovery tool in going to stay away in the offseason from any orals or high dose androgens....I beleive I can get better gains off of 500-750mg of test plus gh/slin/igf-1/mgf than I could on 2g of test plus orals and be a lot healthier long term.....(although te jury is still out on igf-1 use and cancer)

I've done insulin numereous times and saw nothing from it. I am an extreme responder to IGF though. I also have gone to running peps and low dose AAS and seen much better gains in size and strength than 3g of test and 80mcg of IGF ED. I was topped out and was getting terrible migraines and just felt ill at that dose and was a relatively lean 262lbs. I now do 600mg test with 600mg of Deca 100mcg of IGF pre and 400mcg MGF post along with CJC and GHRP 2 - 3 times a day at 100mcg / 100mcg. I'm 264lbs, leaner, stronger, and feel amazing. The pumps last DAYS. I'll never use high doses of AAS again. My muscles are also taking on a much more matured look and seem to really "pop". The stuff is amazing and I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't experiencing it. My hands and fingers are swollen, but I don't have the fat face anymore.

I've done insulin numereous times and saw nothing from it. I am an extreme responder to IGF though. I also have gone to running peps and low dose AAS and seen much better gains in size and strength than 3g of test and 80mcg of IGF ED. I was topped out and was getting terrible migraines and just felt ill at that dose and was a relatively lean 262lbs. I now do 600mg test with 600mg of Deca 100mcg of IGF pre and 400mcg MGF post along with CJC and GHRP 2 - 3 times a day at 100mcg / 100mcg. I'm 264lbs, leaner, stronger, and feel amazing. The pumps last DAYS. I'll never use high doses of AAS again. My muscles are also taking on a much more matured look and seem to really "pop". The stuff is amazing and I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't experiencing it. My hands and fingers are swollen, but I don't have the fat face anymore.

My experiences are very similar,I have used higher amounts of AAS before and never added this much lean mass in such a short time..I know it has to be from the research peps and the IGF-1 LR3..If my scale is right I have gained 2 more lbs from a week and a half just from adding the IGF.And my AAS usage is down to around 600mg. of t. and 200 mg of tren e. along with 30mg. of d-bol..I am sold on these research peps for keeping the gains lean w/ zero water retention.And the pumps I got last night from a leg w/o is still there..I would never use high amounts of gear again..I will run the research peps until I hear scientific data of their dangers..of course I am cycling the IGF..but from what I understand a GHRP like 6 can restimulate the shutdown that the IGF can cause.For the money I hear the peps are very similar to hgh at lower to mod. doses(which i could be wrong,just what I heard others say)..which I'm not wanting to get enormous but I do enjoy getting bigger as long as it is lean mass I'm gaining.And one more thing the combo. of all theses makes my body seem to crave carbs..I don't know how many I'm getting but it is over 500g. a day..that's how I know this stuff works great for keeping you lean..before with that amount of carbs I would have gained a significant amount of fat.But they are clean sources of carbs like oatmeal and whole grain noodles.I had a guy ask me last night what I'm taking..I told him pink magic from usp labs..w/ jack3d..it's amazing.;)

I get a killer pump from IGF if I go pre work out. But im so damn tired I cut my work out short. I go post work out, post recovery drink with some waxy maize. I dont feel so blasted then

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear