over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin use

PHIL HERNON

Banned
You can't have a schedule for usage. If you do it must be very small amounts. The more you use the less effective it will be. Keep your body insulin sensitive by staying lean. A good indicator of sensitive tissue is a pump. If you get good pumps then insulin use is harmful and not needed as you are doing just fine on your own. Insulin should ONLY be used with HGH however. Never use it by itself as it will not help you as a body builder in any way. Stick to legal hormones in your country with research Peptides,hgh , and over counter supps.

Phil-In your expert opinion, do you think that excessive insulin use is a major factor in all the premature deaths in the sport that we are seeing?

Well i knda get that, but look at how much our society in general over eats and eats tons of sugars. We are not seeing other professional athletes dropping dead at such an alarming rate as bodybuilders, that are in their 30's and 40's. There has to be something more.

Personally i wonder if its the excessive insulin usage, huge amounts of GH as well as the heaving steroid usage. Back in the day, we never heard of the exotic steroids that people are running now and just had the basics.

You can't have a schedule for usage. If you do it must be very small amounts. The more you use the less effective it will be. Keep your body insulin sensitive by staying lean. A good indicator of sensitive tissue is a pump. If you get good pumps then insulin use is harmful and not needed as you are doing just fine on your own. Insulin should ONLY be used with HGH however. Never use it by itself as it will not help you as a body builder in any way. Stick to legal hormones in your country with research Peptides,hgh , and over counter supps.

Would MK-677 be ok to use with insulin instead of GH?

Well i knda get that, but look at how much our society in general over eats and eats tons of sugars. We are not seeing other professional athletes dropping dead at such an alarming rate as bodybuilders, that are in their 30's and 40's. There has to be something more.

Personally i wonder if its the excessive insulin usage, huge amounts of GH as well as the heaving steroid usage. Back in the day, we never heard of the exotic steroids that people are running now and just had the basics.

It's the eating all those cheat meals and sugars while on steroids/hgh that kill. Not being on drugs and not being obese, you can get away with it. Add the drugs to the mix and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

YES!!

It's the eating all those cheat meals and sugars while on steroids/hgh that kill. Not being on drugs and not being obese, you can get away with it. Add the drugs to the mix and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Exactly brother...........exactly...........I can megadose and at clean...........live to 100.........I eat like shit, never take drugs, die at 68

No it's the over eating and too many sugars in our diets. Cheat meals kill you literally

lol? I'm not sure if I can take this thread seriously or not. You're right, the massive amounts of steroids we inject doesn't impact us tremendously, but instead its the double quarter pounder we are going to die from. /facepalm

Well

lol? I'm not sure if I can take this thread seriously or not. You're right, the massive amounts of steroids we inject doesn't impact us tremendously, but instead its the double quarter pounder we are going to die from. /facepalm

In no way shape or form am I here to just help you........I am here for anyone to cherry pick from my experiences..........carry on with face palming

Exactly brother...........exactly...........I can megadose and at clean...........live to 100.........I eat like shit, never take drugs, die at 68

I really hope the last few posts from you are the result of someone stealing your ID and Password and ruining your good name.

Lol looks like it. says he's banned.

A cheat meal 1-3x a week isn't going to kill you. These powerlifters are at ass hell, eating burgers everyday ext. I saw one video saying he ate a hershey chocolate every hour he was awake along with his food. There not dropping like flies?

A cheat meal 1-3x a week isn't going to kill you. These powerlifters are at ass hell, eating burgers everyday ext. I saw one video saying he ate a hershey chocolate every hour he was awake along with his food. There not dropping like flies?

1-3x a week probably not but what makes you think power lifters live long healthy lives?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131