over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

Oh I have no doubt that would work...I just could never handle tren at those doses unless I was given a xanax every five mins to keep my cool and not be an aggressive @$$ lol. I could see that plan really blowing a guy like you up that's in great shape and has a good structure! You'd have an unreal look for sure bro, you got a great base and structure with awesome looking shape and it shows you know how to eat and train on point :)

Thank you! Much appreciated. I saw this post the other day and toyed with the idea of trying it the way he described it but decided against it, mostly due to money. I'd rather use the stuff I have in stock right now as opposed to ordering more stuff I don't have (like EQ and mast)

Fuck yea it will work, but damn I dont think I actually I know I couldnt stand bein on 500 of tren. Dude I'd go straight crazy.

I hear you. I'm actually about to try 500mg of tren per week starting a week from tomorrow (as of now). I handled 350mg just fine personally. All these tren posts made me want to do a more tren based blast with moderate-low test (i hate water retention)

Of course it would work, no one is saying it wont.

But what about the cost to your body and organs?

If you dont give a fuck, do the cycle, post before/after pics and BW done during your cycle. I'd like to see the outcome.

tbh, it doesn't look THAT bad health wise. Although I've never even run close to that amount of gear, I've heard of people run way more than that. As long as that isn't done year round, I suppose it would likely be fine for most people.

I hear you. I'm actually about to try 500mg of tren per week starting a week from tomorrow (as of now). I handled 350mg just fine personally. All these tren posts made me want to do a more tren based blast with moderate-low test (i hate water retention)

Wow you got heart man, Maybe one day ill put my big boy pants on but for right now im good with low doses.

I'll pass if that's what it takes! I'd love to be a freak but I know it just isn't gonna happen, especially if I have to do that. Heck the cycle I just started only has tren at 150mgs a wk, I couldn't imagine 100 a day!! The GH dose seems somewhat sensible though. It really changed my body at 2iu a day. I weigh near the same but the look is night and day from before GH. Oh well, I just hope some kid doesn't read that and try that out! Even with the warning, there will be some desperate kid that might just try that. Heck ten yrs ago, *I* probably would have! Lol

thtas a pretty low dose what exactly were your results and how long before you saw them? human grade or chinese? ive started blues at 5iu a day, still haven't seen anything after a week but was not expecting to see anything this soon so not worried.

Jim, you really should cut that gimmick out over at Getbig. ;);)

some people say its complicated, but i have worked with some top trainers online and it seems like they are constantly making adjustments when it comes to diet, and also with gear, similar to what he describes. the only thing different about what he posted is that it isn't indivualized, it just kinda says at day number x add this, obviousley he can't individualize it if he is posting it for your average guy to take.

the only thing that looks dangerous is the high tren, but he says you can use 100 3x a week if you cant handle the higher, that is pretty average dose of tren, not saying its safe, but average. the test E, we all know people take well over a gram of test E (although some dont) and the EQ is a little higher i usually see that at 600mg.

still curious about why HGH is injected into the delts? at 5iu of gh and it looks like your not running it year round, its not that expensive at all,,,gh year round at 5+ iu is what is expensive...he reccomends no peptides or supplements,,,,so you dont buy that and spend the $$ on gear, prolly just need a protein powder for PW and some bcaa might be helpful.

at 5iu of gh and it looks like your not running it year round, its not that expensive at all,,,gh year round at 5+ iu is what is expensive...he reccomends no peptides or supplements,,,,so you dont buy that and spend the $$ on gear, prolly just need a protein powder for PW and some bcaa might be helpful.

This is my key to being able to afford to run gh year round-no suppliments apart from the health stuff ( fish oil,asprin etc)and a little whey protein. this way all my money goes on test,gh and food( and bills:banghead:) oh yea i use petides to as it lets me use less gh-im a cheap ass guy

Looks like I found my spring cycle. Lol

thtas a pretty low dose what exactly were your results and how long before you saw them? human grade or chinese? ive started blues at 5iu a day, still haven't seen anything after a week but was not expecting to see anything this soon so not worried.

It took about two months, but then the changed started happening rapidly. Give it about 6wka and you'll be very happy! Mine were the kefi blue tops...

tbh, it doesn't look THAT bad health wise. Although I've never even run close to that amount of gear, I've heard of people run way more than that. As long as that isn't done year round, I suppose it would likely be fine for most people.

Do you really think you need all that AAS? In those doses and that many compounds?

I guess it all comes down to being healthy again, I'm more of a longevity thinker and your more get there fast, suicide thinker. Were not going to agree again.

Did they people you speak of also get BW done. Or did they just look fine?

I will say one thing...

If you can gain a large amount of muscle from calories, as opposed to drugs, after the cessation of drugs, or vast reduction in cals, which do you think falls off at a faster rate? In my experience, drugs.

I'll pass if that's what it takes! I'd love to be a freak but I know it just isn't gonna happen, especially if I have to do that. Heck the cycle I just started only has tren at 150mgs a wk, I couldn't imagine 100 a day!! The GH dose seems somewhat sensible though. It really changed my body at 2iu a day. I weigh near the same but the look is night and day from before GH. Oh well, I just hope some kid doesn't read that and try that out! Even with the warning, there will be some desperate kid that might just try that. Heck ten yrs ago, *I* probably would have! Lol

150 mgs of tren a week is plenty to grow on! I've said before that no one has to abuse themselves to look good. Back in the day we did 50mg eod of Finajet and we got great gains.

Oh I have no doubt that would work...I just could never handle tren at those doses unless I was given a xanax every five mins to keep my cool and not be an aggressive @$$ lol. I could see that plan really blowing a guy like you up that's in great shape and has a good structure! You'd have an unreal look for sure bro, you got a great base and structure with awesome looking shape and it shows you know how to eat and train on point :)

I don't like high tren doses but the trick with tren is to use as little as possible then increase very slowly. Like he says this is not for the average gym rat.

like he said that is about the min amout of product you will need to be a competetive BB'r, and i agree with him, they are amateur bb'r doses.

i have ran double that in the past, and i am just fine. just dont run mega doses year round. i believe that your body dose some serious growing with mega doses, your muscles become full, dense and thick. you wont get that running 500mg of test. it really comes down to what your goal is.

It's the same discussion every time GH15 threads get mentioned. Summary....

Big doses= Big gains, bad health.... Lots of Tren, GH, and test. They work, but at what price?!

Moderate doses- Good gains, better health, longevity in the "sport". Also works. Just be patient and happy.

The end.... Now we can close the thread. :rolleyes:

Jim, you really should cut that gimmick out over at Getbig. ;);)

You mean me being GH15? Nah man no way, not me. Here's the thing, if anyone on this board truly wants to be a pro then I suggest they cut all ties with their girlfriends get rid of all their bills and commit their total existense to pursuing their dream. Every dime and all your time should be about turning pro. Try it for 3 years and if you're not winning top amatuer shows by then or damn close then hang it up get back to living a nice life and be happy with being big and in shape.

This won't end well.

My fucking head would explode and my tits would dangle to my knees.... that's so much gear, estrogen, tren, whatever, and I get gyno from all of it. Now maybe if mast works some serious wonders...

I've done 500mg of tren a week and other than high anxiety, and high blood pressure it was not that bad for me, but a cycle with not Ai I would be a bloated blob

what kid has got the money to do something like this ? :banghead:

You didn't know anyone in high school that came from a rich family? My high school was full of rich kids, shit my best friends family owned a 2 mile stretch of land that was completely developed with businesses. Balley's fitness, Best Buy, Circuit City, Barnes and Nobles...all businesses that used to pay his parents rent to use his land.

Kids like this do exist in every city all over the world, you may not know them personally...but believe me they are around and their parents will give them as much money as they ask for.

sadly to say i was one of these growing up...no good comes to those kids man trust me ha, all it means is more money for drugs.

haha, I was one of those kids too. Not super spoiled rich or anything, but I had a nice truck and spending cash when I was 16. With that and the job I had, this cycle even with the GH would not be out of the question at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131