over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

intermittent fasting and BCAA/Leucine supplements in absence of whole food

What??!

50g of whey will sure as FUCK have an impact on blood sugar. Quit posting dumb shit. Also it's not just BG levels it's INSULIN levels. Whey is highly insulinogenic

**broken link removed**

WP consumed before a meal reduces food intake, postmeal blood glucose and insulin, and the ratio of cumulative blood glucose to insulin AUCs in a dose-dependent manner. Intact WP, but not WPH, contributes to blood glucose control by both insulin-dependent and insulin-independent mechanisms.

What??!

50g of whey will sure as FUCK have an impact on blood sugar. Quit posting dumb shit. Also it's not just BG levels it's INSULIN levels. Whey is highly insulinogenic
I agree with you (by itself). But he said with peanutbutter, which will slow the digestion rate of the whey. Whey's insulin response is due to its rapid digestion rate, fat intake with whey will reduce that digestion rate.

thanks Goal245....I don't have much time to respond but you've supplied me with some food for thought....I may take you up on the idea and change things up for a month and assess how it effects my training/strength/recovery/glucose levels.......

thank you.

thanks Goal245....I don't have much time to respond but you've supplied me with some food for thought....I may take you up on the idea and change things up for a month and assess how it effects my training/strength/recovery/glucose levels.......

thank you.

6 meals a day works, 13 meals a day works, IF works, it can all "work". The question is what do you prefer?

I don't agree with goal245 that you need 6 meals for the most efficient fat loss and most muscle gain. Digestion is a VERY long process. You eat damn near a pound of meat at night and hit your daily protein goal and you have ZERO to worry about as it relates to muscle wasting or loss...at all.

Both the "constant meals" and "IF crew" folks have things that are good and bad and their weird "culty" and mystic reaskms why they are better and frankly I don't buy into either of the extremes.

Pick your appropriate calories, pick a macro breakdown that is appropriate and then eat how you like. If it's IF cool...if it's 16 meals a day cool too.

I do think 100% fasted it does feel like I lose fat faster. Like I said that doesn't mean I'm breaking the laws of thermodynamics but it does feel like fat loss speeds up.

As a side note it would be interesting to see a legit bber do IF with the same overall macros of their normal 6-8 meals a day on their normal gear and all other things the same.

My guess is no difference in body comp and would really come down to what the person enjoys.

Digestion is a VERY long process.

3 hours max for me. I can eat a pound of beef, throw in some corn for a "visual marker" and it will be out in 3 hours max guaranteed

Only way to eat 5-6k calories in the offseason, digestive system has to be top notch, fiber helps a lot. I can't believe the average transit time with the American diet is 40+ hours, discussing.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner