over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasting?

Also I see people referencing meadows a lot around here let's not forget that guy is dead maybe not the guru you want to follow
No. Bye Felicia. Free country/free speech but certain things are off limits here. John Meadows was one of the nicest most genuine and helpful people to ever bless this industry. And that's just an ignorant comment to make.

he’s gone

Must have been what he wanted

right.. somethings you just dont say.. basic and common decency.. not even sense... but common and basic decency.
ive never met john, but you can see he was(is) a person of high character. ive mentioned that in previous posts...

Yes it time for @Icarus to fuck off, he now goes on my very short ignore list so I will no longer see his stupid fucking post.

He is on everyone's ignore list now.

Also how do you figure his diet and training differentiated from anyone else? The guy made youtube videos and explained things which is great but how is that new or different? There is nothing new in resistance training and diet in the last 2 thousand years. He promoted and used chemicals and yeah they certainly contributed to his demise.
Looks like banned but just in case you come back or have a proxy...lots or most guys get all defensive or go on some 4 paragraph rant when their methods are questioned... or get defensive...shows me they are insecure. Never seen jm act like that but also never seen anyone attack him like other big names...wonder why? Because he's just a likeable guy. How's he different? He explains things in a simple way, doesn't obsess over the science type stuff... exercise sequencing..if you can still read the boards....try one of his arm workouts the 200 rep or his regular mountain dog arm days with the way he sequencers them. If you think he was overrated just do his arm workouts just as he does in the videos... may change your mind. I'm not an expert on jm and don't even know what his views are on ped....just watched his training content and as a dude who makes shit way to complicated....I benefitted from it and IMO saw results. If you think his videos and articles won't benefit you specifically...that's your loss.

right.. somethings you just dont say.. basic and common decency.. not even sense... but common and basic decency.
ive never met john, but you can see he was(is) a person of high character. ive mentioned that in previous posts...
Agree...john, Alex azariain (rip) and alfresco probably the 3 classiest guys I've seen in 20 years across reading forums

Yea, not really a good path to go down by putting down John Meadows. I can't think of a nicer guy that's graced our presence than him. That came from nowhere:eek:

While we may not all agree on the same course of nutrition that comes in and out of our lives, John's whole life, at least intension-wise, revolved around staying healthy and minimizing harmful effects. He was like all of us and learned as he went. Not everybody is perfect, we all learn from our trials and mistakes, and John was no different. However, he had been around long enough to be able to guide people though, at least on many topics.

Shit, this doesn't even need to be discussed!

And that is also my point I am forced to do that every now and then anyway so why would I take 3 days off eating when my digestion isn't bad?
No one’s telling you to…

You are a weak human being that will die off quick if this world ever goes to full shit.

Real human beings are resilient and can easily use stored bodyfat for energy in times of scarce food/no food.

If we lost muscle so easily, the human race would have died off long, long ago
Add to that even silly amount of gear 250 mg test which is very very anticatabolic , add to this weight training where you still progress and proteins and no , you will keep almost everything.

Yea, not really a good path to go down by putting down John Meadows. I can't think of a nicer guy that's graced our presence than him. That came from nowhere:eek:

While we may not all agree on the same course of nutrition that comes in and out of our lives, John's whole life, at least intension-wise, revolved around staying healthy and minimizing harmful effects. He was like all of us and learned as he went. Not everybody is perfect, we all learn from our trials and mistakes, and John was no different. However, he had been around long enough to be able to guide people though, at least on many topics.

Shit, this doesn't even need to be discussed!
This post and some others have me looking at his videos for some training and diet ideas. now that I know what I'm looking for, it's easier to filter for the topics of interest Good stuff.

This post and some others have me looking at his videos for some training and diet ideas. now that I know what I'm looking for, it's easier to filter for the topics of interest Good stuff.
If you have a dedicated arm day try his 200 rep triceps followed by 200 reps biceps. Looks easy in the video but 400 reps for arms (sets of 25 sequence just how John does)...you look in the mirror after and can say ...you fucked up arms in an hour

Very good for general health. Alot of studies support intermittent fasting. In bodybuilding it's good for giving the body a break from eating 5 plus meals a day and being full of food all the time. But not 80 hour fasts . 12-18 hours a day is very beneficial though as far as health goes.

I am the one who is going to survive longer if there is no food as of now because I just ate meanwhile everyone else is already 3 days into starvation. That is the half the point you want to have some excess in case of sickness or scarcity of food. If you peal it away fasting then get sick or run out of food you are now in trouble with no reserves.
You just said you won't make it out of bed if you don't eat for 3 days. Those who fast every now and then are training their body to adapt. You'll be in bed I'll be plucking people off at 500 yards all day long, maybe wishing for a snack in between.

I do a 24 hour fast every now and then. Sometimes up to 72.
Zero impact on muscle or strength if done sparingly. Once or twice a year or so

Aloha

Fasting changed my life for the better

Years ago, NY Muscle created a thread called something like “my 10 year journey”… I think it got deleted for whatever reason…he illustrated the powerful impact of Fasting

NY Muscle and Dr Dom D'agostino; inspired me to give fasting a try at 26.

At 26 I was active duty Air Force, following low carb and high protein but still couldn’t get ripped anymore….

Fasting has charged my life with more vigor.

It enhanced my productivity, maintained better skin health and improved mental clarity

Perhaps fasting is optimal for people with extreme conditions… I believe NY had rhemoitid arthritis, I developed cystic acne at 13…

I fast often with BCAAs and high amounts of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, taurine and magnesium)…

Since I use BCAAs it might not be fasting; technically… whatever I call it power fasting

Aloha

Fasting changed my life for the better

Years ago, NY Muscle created a thread called something like “my 10 year journey”… I think it got deleted for whatever reason…he illustrated the powerful impact of Fasting

NY Muscle and Dr Dom D'agostino; inspired me to give fasting a try at 26.

At 26 I was active duty Air Force, following low carb and high protein but still couldn’t get ripped anymore….

Fasting has charged my life with more vigor.

It enhanced my productivity, maintained better skin health and improved mental clarity

Perhaps fasting is optimal for people with extreme conditions… I believe NY had rhemoitid arthritis, I developed cystic acne at 13…

I fast often with BCAAs and high amounts of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, taurine and magnesium)…

Since I use BCAAs it might not be fasting; technically… whatever I call it power fasting
Agree. How did "eat breakfast, small portions, etc" ever become a thing? Makes sense for bodybuilding because many want to gain size and weight....but I'm talking the general population?

I guess whoever came up with all that didn't realize that obesity would become common. I've never been fat but have the appetite of a fat person and small meals just make me hungrier. I want to eat to feel satiefed not just put something tasty in my mouth in a small quantity then want more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131