over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

After few months i clearly see it is great tool when somebody want to stay on a leaner side. It also make you sleep better and skin look better. For my tiny amount i use it is very good supplement which offer a lot for very reasonable price.

After few months i clearly see it is great tool when somebody want to stay on a leaner side. It also make you sleep better and skin look better. For my tiny amount i use it is very good supplement which offer a lot for very reasonable price.
I wish it helped my sleep. Originally I couldn't even sleep if I took it before bed (a few others here are similar but we are minority). Finally got to the point I could tolerate it but made no real difference other than timing of shots. I'd run it for sleep alone if I got a benefit. Actually considering one of those Eight Sleep systems (cool/heat) for my bed.

I fall into this camp. I've ran 2-5ius. Run it over a year straight mostly at upper end. I'm late 40s. A top source. My IGF1 bloods increase dramatically and even added a bit of metformin as it raises fasting glucose and resting heart rate increases a bit.

Didn't notice any wow factor when on - subtle at best maybe nails grow faster and I can be looser with diet by a smudge. When I came off I've noticed virtually no difference. Was restarting and ramping up just because but some Med stuff/appts was on horizon so didn't. Now that's clear I'm not sure when I'll restart. I have maybe 6 months sitting here and can afford more but given I see little benefit it's kind of a pita.

Note that I'm not using high doses or insulin with it. Just looking for either quality of life or any significant enhancement.
I know we are all different. I’m just saying my results have been pretty dramatic.and talking about igf1 bloods I don’t even get bloods pulled for igf any more. I’ve gotten igf pulled several times in the past off gh from several sources and my igf number never got outside the normal range. I gave up on getting those pulled. I know hgh is working by how my body is changing physically. I remember listening to Boston loyd and some other guys who say there igf numbers did the same thing on gh but their body’s changed dramatically so I don’t think those numbers mean much.

How much are you using?

I know we are all different. I’m just saying my results have been pretty dramatic.and talking about igf1 bloods I don’t even get bloods pulled for igf any more. I’ve gotten igf pulled several times in the past off gh from several sources and my igf number never got outside the normal range. I gave up on getting those pulled. I know hgh is working by how my body is changing physically. I remember listening to Boston loyd and some other guys who say there igf numbers did the same thing on gh but their body’s changed dramatically so I don’t think those numbers mean much.
Don't get me wrong. It's awesome for you. I wish it did that much for me. IGF is just a way to confirm you aren't shooting baby powder. Everyone is different but 4iu of one brand IGF number should be close to the same of 4iu in a other brand if same individual and same test conditions.

I’m my opinion it’s not a miracle drug at all but if it can help you maintain better body composition whilst driving food up potentially in conjunction with AAS and insulin then it’s beneficial in the long run. From my research I think there’s decent synergy between gh/test/slin and if all other variables are in check it most probably will be beneficial. From a health perspective also has its uses but the majority of us are looking at it from a performance standpoint.

Hoping to try the brown tops from TP soon so will report back after a few weeks on those never had any of his products before

Anyone aware of any summary reports(based on experience) comparing TP, QSC, Direct, Opti, (insert vendor/brand here) ?

Don't get me wrong. It's awesome for you. I wish it did that much for me. IGF is just a way to confirm you aren't shooting baby powder. Everyone is different but 4iu of one brand IGF number should be close to the same of 4iu in a other brand if same individual and same test conditions.
Right. My point is I’ve used about every generic there is from about every well known source. My igf on bloods doesn’t move. Never gets out of the normal range but visually the changes are there. So I don’t believe igf bloods are a good indicator of if gh is legit or not. Just my 2 cents.

I’m my opinion it’s not a miracle drug at all but if it can help you maintain better body composition whilst driving food up potentially in conjunction with AAS and insulin then it’s beneficial in the long run. From my research I think there’s decent synergy between gh/test/slin and if all other variables are in check it most probably will be beneficial. From a health perspective also has its uses but the majority of us are looking at it from a performance standpoint.

Hoping to try the brown tops from TP soon so will report back after a few weeks on those never had any of his products before
How much slin are you currently using ?

Awesome you have it figured out then💥
Definitely wouldn’t go that far 😅 may well be wrong but a lot of the research I’ve done read/watched etc would suggest it to be correct but as with all things probably person dependent to a large degree

Definitely wouldn’t go that far 😅 may well be wrong but a lot of the research I’ve done read/watched etc would suggest it to be correct but as with all things probably person dependent to a large degree
Were your blood glucose levels starting to rise up on you? Was that the reason for adding the insulin recently? I ask because you possess some serious mass already without even using insulin in the past.

Nothing wrong with adding it, but if it’s not needed then hold off. You may have addressed this already somewhere else so I apologize if this is the case.

Cage

Were your blood glucose levels starting to rise up on you? Was that the reason for adding the insulin recently? I ask because you possess some serious mass already without even using insulin in the past.

Nothing wrong with adding it, but if it’s not needed then hold off. You may have addressed this already somewhere else so I apologize if this is the case.

Cage
On the flip side though, I personally believe insulin is one thing people wait TOO long to introduce. It’s safe if you have half a brain, and incredibly effective. If his goal is to be as big as possible, I see no reason not to use it.

If I could start over with PEDs, the two things I would’ve done WAY sooner are GH and insulin.

Cage
I’m not actually sure mate I doubt it tbh seeing as I’ve been dieting so long and have only just introduced hgh and eating in a surplus but my coach said I’m eating enough carbs now to be able to utilise it. I have a BG monitor though to keep track of things going forward

On the flip side though, I personally believe insulin is one thing people wait TOO long to introduce. It’s safe if you have half a brain, and incredibly effective. If his goal is to be as big as possible, I see no reason not to use it.

If I could start over with PEDs, the two things I would’ve done WAY sooner are GH and insulin.
I also agree it’s a lot safer than people think. I know of a guy who tried to bump himself off by shooting to full novorapid pens into himself and he lived 😅.

I also agree that lower ped’s but utilising gh and insulin could be more effective/less sides overall in the long run

I’m not actually sure mate I doubt it tbh seeing as I’ve been dieting so long and have only just introduced hgh and eating in a surplus but my coach said I’m eating enough carbs now to be able to utilise it. I have a BG monitor though to keep track of things going forward
Well start utilizing that monitor. That way you have some starting points to go back to! Get after it!!!!

Cage

I first used GH when I was 35, and wasn't particularly impressed tbh, the cost outweighed the benefits for me. Now I'm 49 and re-introduced it last year at 5iu daily, one injection daily in the morning nothing fancy, and as people have said its been a complete game changer for me both mentally and physically. Alongside the GH I'm using 0.6ml test e weekly too, and in terms of diet I 24hr fast daily too which again I've found amazingly potent in terms of physique, I will add that gaining size at this point isn't my goal although I do try to lift as heavy as possible for me injuries permitting lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws