over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

Next time your feeling up to it, try 5 IU MWF. Feels way different. Fixes lethargy/fatigue/water retention for many.
I’ve never used GH before. Would this be a good beginner protocol? Or smaller daily injections?

He means things like growth hormone and insulin which are the least harmful peds should be reserved for professional bodybuilders. Everyone else should stick to toxic AAS only.
I think he’s saying for him (since he doesn’t compete) he doesn’t want to use it because the sides are too much. Not that you have to be a competitor to warrant its use.

He means things like growth hormone and insulin which are the least harmful peds should be reserved for professional bodybuilders. Everyone else should stick to toxic AAS only.

Thats what you said. Read what I said again.

Insulin? Where did I mention insulin?

I think he’s saying for him (since he doesn’t compete) he doesn’t want to use it because the sides are too much. Not that you have to be a competitor to warrant its use.

Correct, thank you.

I will try 5iu MWF as outlined on the previous page in the winter during bulk phase and report back.

I’ve been on 2-2.5 IUs for the past few months. Mainly for connective tissue benefits and fat loss. I’ve noticed very good pumps and muscle fullness at that dose as well. I went overboard and bought enough to run it for at least 2-3 years at that dose! Lol I really like it and don’t see myself coming off of it any time soon. I may up it to 3ish IUs during off-season phase coming up.

I've never used HGH. I'm currently considering trying it (at a low dose) to help heal an injured AC joint.

However, I've found little to no evidence that it is effective for healing ligaments, and have seen a few experienced guys here in this forum say that it does not provide any benefit to tendon/ligament. Is that the common consensus - that HGH has little effect on soft tissue healing?

HGH is definitely worth it. Especially at the prices we pay nowadays. (coming from a competitors stand point). But even if I wasn't competing I think I would be doing 3iu or so. Right now I'm at 8iu and I'm maybe 1-2 pounds from the heaviest I've been but I have visible abs so much leaner than I was last time. Guys like TP, QSC and opti are so cheap it's hard to say no.

I've never used HGH. I'm currently considering trying it (at a low dose) to help heal an injured AC joint.

However, I've found little to no evidence that it is effective for healing ligaments, and have seen a few experienced guys here in this forum say that it does not provide any benefit to tendon/ligament. Is that the common consensus - that HGH has little effect on soft tissue healing?

I have not noticed any healing. I'm actually dealing with multiple tendon/ligament issues mainly from sleeping on my side. I've even added BPC which made minimal difference (almost at week 3 now) but soon will add TB500.

HGH isn't a schedule substance.
Really ? I thought Hgh was in the same category as anabolic steroids ,which is a schedule 3 controlled drug as ridiculous as that is , hell the dea even was against making steroids a scheduled drug , stupid people make stupid laws , but if I’m not mistaken Hgh is in the same category as anabolics , schedule 3 controlled drug , someone correct me if I’m wrong

HGH is definitely worth it. Especially at the prices we pay nowadays. (coming from a competitors stand point). But even if I wasn't competing I think I would be doing 3iu or so. Right now I'm at 8iu and I'm maybe 1-2 pounds from the heaviest I've been but I have visible abs so much leaner than I was last time. Guys like TP, QSC and opti are so cheap it's hard to say no.

I have not noticed any healing. I'm actually dealing with multiple tendon/ligament issues mainly from sleeping on my side. I've even added BPC which made minimal difference (almost at week 3 now) but soon will add TB500.
BPC and TB500 have been absolutely amazing for me. However, if I had to pick one, it would definitely be the TB500. It just seems to eliminate any pain much better than the BPC.

Really ? I thought Hgh was in the same category as anabolic steroids ,which is a schedule 3 controlled drug as ridiculous as that is , hell the dea even was against making steroids a scheduled drug , stupid people make stupid laws , but if I’m not mistaken Hgh is in the same category as anabolics , schedule 3 controlled drug , someone correct me if I’m wrong
From DEA

Control Status:
Human growth hormone is not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, as part of the 1990 Anabolic Steroids Control Act, the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute, of hGH “for any use...other than the treatment of a disease or other recognized medical condition, where such use has been authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services...and pursuant to the order of a physician...” was criminalized as a five-year felony under the penalties chapter of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act of the FDA.

BPC and TB500 have been absolutely amazing for me. However, if I had to pick one, it would definitely be the TB500. It just seems to eliminate any pain much better than the BPC.
Doses of tb-500 run ?

If u got a lot of money to burn then it's prob worth.

If you have to be wise with your money and you're already running aas with the goal to grow, I think money is better spent on aas.

Even with the prices lower now I think u get a lot more results if u up the gear.

For guys that think gh is the shit can u tell me how exactly you know it's doing shit to your physique that u couldn't do with upping supps, perfecting training and nutrition on point?

I've prob ran gh for a year consistently now and besides staying leaner I don't see that much difference in it, maybe staying fuller from water retention?. Maybe I need to go for 10iu, but from 2- 7iu I can't see it being a game changer, unless your being more healthy conscious and don't want to run gear etc. Taking more aas will make a bigger difference in physique then gh imo but that's a little more unhealthy.

I guess it depends on the context of is it worth it?
Personally thinking of dropping it now

If you have to be wise with your money and you're already running aas with the goal to grow, I think money is better spent on aas.

Even with the prices lower now I think u get a lot more results if u up the gear.

For guys that think gh is the shit can u tell me how exactly you know it's doing shit to your physique that u couldn't do with upping supps, perfecting training and nutrition on point?

I've prob ran gh for a year consistently now and besides staying leaner I don't see that much difference in it, maybe staying fuller from water retention?. Maybe I need to go for 10iu, but from 2- 7iu I can't see it being a game changer, unless your being more healthy conscious and don't want to run gear etc. Taking more aas will make a bigger difference in physique then gh imo but that's a little more unhealthy.

I don’t know how to explain it, but like @hawkmoon, I first ran at 10iu m/w/f. I was running test and drol with it, which I had done before without gh. But when I added the gh, my body composition literally changed. Noticeably capped delts, and triceps.. it’s like it helped change the shape of my shoulders and triceps.

I fall into this camp. I've ran 2-5ius. Run it over a year straight mostly at upper end. I'm late 40s. A top source. My IGF1 bloods increase dramatically and even added a bit of metformin as it raises fasting glucose and resting heart rate increases a bit.

Didn't notice any wow factor when on - subtle at best maybe nails grow faster and I can be looser with diet by a smudge. When I came off I've noticed virtually no difference. Was restarting and ramping up just because but some Med stuff/appts was on horizon so didn't. Now that's clear I'm not sure when I'll restart. I have maybe 6 months sitting here and can afford more but given I see little benefit it's kind of a pita.

Note that I'm not using high doses or insulin with it. Just looking for either quality of life or any significant enhancement.

With no change in diet, 5iu 4-5x a week 2h pre workout, fat loss has been more impressive than I imagined. Nothing crazy, but 1-2% leaner just by adding GH in.

I think the crazy growth from GH comes from a decent dose of insulin paired with it.

Yea I will say I am leaner at this weight in the midsection could be diet but for the most part I see gh better if your trying to lose fat I don't see it being that useful for muscle growth like I once thought. I think I'm going to stop and see if I miss it... Then save it for getting leaner. A vial of igf1lr3 lasts longer and I think I'm liking it better for body comp and gym performance. 100mcg a day will get u 10 days and u can even take a day off. Half a vial of gh a day lasts only 2 days. Btw I don't get cts like a lot of guys get on low doses.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws