over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

As an old guy i have just used it i the 2iu range other then after surgeries i and i can't say it has made any difference except maybe a little better sleeping. And as most of the studies i have seen looking at longevity seem to point at lifer spans being longer with lower levels of HGH, so i am considering just dropping it.

That's the difference...I think a lot of folks on this board are using generic GH and not pharmacy grade. Some of the generic GH is still good quality stuff though, but I am sure pharm GH is better quality overall but more costly.
I didn’t mean to make this a pharm vs generic thing…I’ve never used generic but I know a lot of very good top amateurs and newer pros who only use it. It definitely works and can be quality as you said.

If it’s real GH is a game changer in my opinion.

ONE MORE ON THE PILE!!

♥ LOVE GH
♥ MAKES A SUBSTANTIAL DIFFERENCE IN MANY WAYS (..already mentioned here)
♥ INDISPENSIBLE TOOL IN THIS GAME/IN THE QUEST FOR YOUR BEST PHYSIQUE
♥ THE MORE THE BETTER IT SEEMS TO GET (..work your way up in dose gradually)

For the people (like me) that is concerned about legal issues, is the CJC/Ipamorelin worth consideration?

Can these peptides be the same as 4IU HGH?

I'm 50 (have a med professional license-scared of issues). If the peeps can't compare, then I'm ready for HGH with my TRT.
HGH isn't a schedule substance.

Hgh has been the only other constant staple in stacks along with test for at least the last 4-5 years. And not to mention how much cheaper it’s gotten the last couple years and the massive amount of testing done all the time with brands, you can’t lose if you just do a little homework. And I sorry but have to mention this, I find it hilarious that there still people who believe pharma is different then a good generic. I’ve seen enough test alone just this past year showing almost identical purities between the two and still gettin generics overdosed and a fraction the cost. And quick side note…I’ve used both pharma gh for years and generics for years. And the generics that have been being produced the last couple years are in no way less effective than pharma. Is there still shitty generics out there, yes of course there is and there also usually not tested but have fancy labels and boxes and people fall for it constantly, but that’s there own faults

ONE MORE ON THE PILE!!

♥ LOVE GH
♥ MAKES A SUBSTANTIAL DIFFERENCE IN MANY WAYS (..already mentioned here)
♥ INDISPENSIBLE TOOL IN THIS GAME/IN THE QUEST FOR YOUR BEST PHYSIQUE
♥ THE MORE THE BETTER IT SEEMS TO GET (..work your way up in dose gradually)

"THE MORE THE BETTER IT SEEMS TO GET" What's your sweet spot dosage-wise?

Flex22, can u pinpoint the most valuable effect u think u get from it?

HGH isn't a schedule substance.
What’s the penalty for possession? Google isn’t useful, all the articles reference anabolics when discussing it.

The recovery is amazing like nothing compares. It doesn’t make me tired like so many others say, I feel like a sense of well being when I use it. The thermo/metabolic effect is like nothing else. No matter how much or little I eat I always stay considerably lean it just varies.

I will also say since I’ve started using it years ago I’ve been able to use much lower doses than I use to. I think when I read some people say they don’t notice much of a difference it’s because with this hormone it’s a very constant gradual change in your physique. So because it’s not so BAM like anabolics people think it’s weak. So so wrong. You’ll really notice how much it’s done for you when you come off after about a week you’ll see you not only don’t feel the same but your physique just feels like it’s missing something. Like a nice fresh polished look. A lot flatter skin not nearly as tight and muscles don’t look the same. And this is from my own experiences

sing generic GH and not pharmacy grade
This is true. I have a script for Omnitrope but its too expensive so I use a board sponsor. I can't compare anything to pharma grade but my follow up blood tests showed my UGL HGH was working as it should.

100%. Only pharm I used is serostim and I found it to be a waste of money. To each his own. If I had cash to burn I would throw it at different brands of pharm gh but I dont suspect I would see that it would be worth the premium.

For the guys with RHR issues, do you do cardio? How much? I had the same issue in the past. Do more cardio and get gh with low dimer. It may help you with the rhr issue.

Hgh has been the only other constant staple in stacks along with test for at least the last 4-5 years. And not to mention how much cheaper it’s gotten the last couple years and the massive amount of testing done all the time with brands, you can’t lose if you just do a little homework. And I sorry but have to mention this, I find it hilarious that there still people who believe pharma is different then a good generic. I’ve seen enough test alone just this past year showing almost identical purities between the two and still gettin generics overdosed and a fraction the cost. And quick side note…I’ve used both pharma gh for years and generics for years. And the generics that have been being produced the last couple years are in no way less effective than pharma. Is there still shitty generics out there, yes of course there is and there also usually not tested but have fancy labels and boxes and people fall for it constantly, but that’s there own faults

i am still one of the persons that believes there is a difference between good generics and pharma.
And ive tried them almost all. Only tested brands and only brands with high purity according to janoshik tests (i dont believe in those chinese hplc)
Dont get me wrong, the tested good generics (optis, mauvetops, QSC) are good and they def work, but they do not compare to autenthic jintropin or authentic humatrope imo.
In the off-season the difference is not big - however, autenthic jins or humatrope lean me out far faster than the generic brands.
I am not sure why (purity is slighty better on those but this cant be the only difference).. maybe with the 3d structure of the amino chain sequence or something like this

i am still one of the persons that believes there is a difference between good generics and pharma.
And ive tried them almost all. Only tested brands and only brands with high purity according to janoshik tests (i dont believe in those chinese hplc)
Dont get me wrong, the tested good generics (optis, mauvetops, QSC) are good and they def work, but they do not compare to autenthic jintropin or authentic humatrope imo.
In the off-season the difference is not big - however, autenthic jins or humatrope lean me out far faster than the generic brands.
I am not sure why (purity is slighty better on those but this cant be the only difference).. maybe with the 3d structure of the amino chain sequence or something like this
Heard of optis and mauvetops. What's QSC?

Yes 4ui per day and I see a lot of improvement with aes stack and good diet training cardio
For me it's like the Testo take it always,)

Was/has Hgh been worth it to you in terms of cost to results ratio? Thinking of adding it back it as it’s been a few years since I’ve ran it solid for a while. Input appreciated bros. Thanks
Yes it can be in many positive factor, Please be aware HGH is long term investment it can be costly.

Yes 4ui per day and I see a lot of improvement with aes stack and good diet training cardio
For me it's like the Testo take it always,)
i'm sitting on so much GH right now.. going to try 4iu per day
i seemed to have gotten over the whole water/bloat stage.
especially with the increased running i've been doing the past month.

a kid from the local high school, who i havent seen in a while, commented on how athletic i look.
'unc you looking nice.. athletic.. not just swole.'

I have ran it for a year, did seem to improve muscle quality to a significant level but the effect was much wilder than what many make it out to be. I think for most its probably not worth the expense. though its also not that expenive unless doing pretty high doses.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws