over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to NOT respond to test?

bboveri

Registered
Not sure what's going on here...gear seems to be legit...have 2 friends using the same batch number and are making gains. Also have a friend that used the same UG with good results.

Doing 500mg week/2 shots. Finishing my 10th week.

Ran a PH to kickstart it, made gains off of that.

Eating close to 4k cals, and my metabolism isn't fast at all.

I know I am eating enough because I made gains on a d-bol/bunk test cycle.

I'm sure you guys will say to eat more, but honestly I can't eat much more. I am full 24/7 and have plenty of shakes to get the cals in.

Any ideas? Is it possible to not blow up off of test for whatever reason? Or is it going to kick in when I least expect it?

No noticeable atrophy, acne, or anything really.

5'9 200 lbs, 14% BF maybe.

3867 cals

100.6 grms fat
383.9 carbs
342.9 protein

Eating 2.5+ cups of oats a day. 93/7 ground beef, tuna, cottage cheese, whole eggs/whites, whey powders, peanut butter, coconut milk, skim milk, whole wheat crackers, sweet potatoes, brown rice, gatorade powder during workout.

If there is no change in strength or size it's fake.

I have heard about people who only respond to things like D-bol and or Deca, but never grew off of testosterone. Personally, I'm just the opposite, never grow off of D-bol and Deca, but grow like crazy from testosterone. Maybe that's what's going on?

Not sure what's going on here...gear seems to be legit...have 2 friends using the same batch number and are making gains. Also have a friend that used the same UG with good results.

Doing 500mg week/2 shots. Finishing my 10th week.

Ran a PH to kickstart it, made gains off of that.

Eating close to 4k cals, and my metabolism isn't fast at all.

I know I am eating enough because I made gains on a d-bol/bunk test cycle.

I'm sure you guys will say to eat more, but honestly I can't eat much more. I am full 24/7 and have plenty of shakes to get the cals in.

Any ideas? Is it possible to not blow up off of test for whatever reason? Or is it going to kick in when I least expect it?

No noticeable atrophy, acne, or anything really.

5'9 200 lbs, 14% BF maybe.

3867 cals

100.6 grms fat
383.9 carbs
342.9 protein

Eating 2.5+ cups of oats a day. 93/7 ground beef, tuna, cottage cheese, whole eggs/whites, whey powders, peanut butter, coconut milk, skim milk, whole wheat crackers, sweet potatoes, brown rice, gatorade powder during workout.

If your shit is underdosed, those supposed "250" shots may be 100, and your only running 200/ wk. PM, Ive had some bad luck with a sponsor or two on here, I'll let u know if what I had is what you have. How much are your friends running?

If your shit is underdosed, those supposed "250" shots may be 100, and your only running 200/ wk. PM, Ive had some bad luck with a sponsor or two on here, I'll let u know if what I had is what you have. How much are your friends running?

They are both running 500mg/week.

One guy is cutting on it, seems to be holding his muscle really well. The other guy doesnt have a great diet, and misses training sometimes and he has put on some mass.

Your PM box is full.

I'm like you... I don't respond as well to Test as most people do. I have no idea why, but just grown to accept it over the years. Just keep a Test base and add in compounds like Deca/NPP or Dbol for size. It's always good to keep a test base no matter what.

To be very clear..

The phrase "don't respond to test" is just silly.

To be very clear..

The phrase "don't respond to test" is just silly.

really true, or you would NEVER have had worthwhile gains before hitting the dark side as even if you were a black 17 year old male at the top end of the charts you'd still have the equivalent of less than 150mg of cyp a week running thru you.

honestly the gear being bunk and there being other reasons for the relative success of your buddies seems the most likely. That or your particular bottle is screwed. Try switching with the guy making nice gains.

Any suggestions? I have 8-9 ml's left. Should I up the dose? to what?

Over the past 20 years I've seen plenty of guys that take enough juice to kill an elephant(slight exaggeration) and they barely even look like they workout(not an exaggeration). Most of them spend too much time over analyzing their Rx program while wussing out on their diet, training consistency/intensity. Many of these guys can spout off loads of info on AAS yet cannot tell me the number of grams of protein that's in an egg, let alone what their daily protein intake is. Many don't even break a sweat when training because they're too busy making rounds in the gym asking the big guys whether or not their gear is fake.

Most guys don't wanna hear that they workout like a bitch and have the dietary habits of a 13 yr old video game geek. They'd rather question the potency of their drugs than assume responsibility themselves for their lack of progress. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case with the poster's situation, but it may be worth a rexamination of his overall training/diet protocol. Just my 2 cc's.

if you don't respond well to test (fat chance) you still be around 70 lbs soaking wet at 4'3 and not getting any hard-ons...

there is something called "i get tons of sides from test"... Also, apparent in many teenagers who go through puberty (acne, oily skin, hairloss, mood swings... etc)... these people should use only a modest dose of test and depend on something else for their gains if they can't take the sides

and another thing called "I go to failure on my heaviest set of 45 lb dumbbell rows and eat lots of protein... about 3 scoops per day... i need to gain more muscle man... i think i'm gonna add another scoop before i sleep and 2 fish oil caps" and then blame it on the gear...

not saying you are like that, but I know a lot of people (actually, the majority of the people i know who use AAS) who are like that and will never listen when it comes to diet and training advice...

O/T: these are the guys who actually come to me in the gym and GIVE me advice on how to "train light with more sets to develop more bicep peak... you should start swimming to lose fat and grow calves"...

just sayin'...

make sure you gear is legit. once you figure that out. not happy with gains? try something else if you get gains with something else stick with it. end of story.

if you don't respond well to test (fat chance) you still be around 70 lbs soaking wet at 4'3 and not getting any hard-ons...

there is something called "i get tons of sides from test"... Also, apparent in many teenagers who go through puberty (acne, oily skin, hairloss, mood swings... etc)... these people should use only a modest dose of test and depend on something else for their gains if they can't take the sides

and another thing called "I go to failure on my heaviest set of 45 lb dumbbell rows and eat lots of protein... about 3 scoops per day... i need to gain more muscle man... i think i'm gonna add another scoop before i sleep and 2 fish oil caps" and then blame it on the gear...

not saying you are like that, but I know a lot of people (actually, the majority of the people i know who use AAS) who are like that and will never listen when it comes to diet and training advice...

O/T: these are the guys who actually come to me in the gym and GIVE me advice on how to "train light with more sets to develop more bicep peak... you should start swimming to lose fat and grow calves"...

just sayin'...

Normally I would agree with what you said, but that is not the case with me.

I posted my diet, which is a very good diet for gear usage.

A couple posters on another board said to up the dose and see what happens, so what do I have to lose? I'll try 750mg/week, and maybe my gear is underdosed and I will start gaining, or I'll be in the same position.

Normally I would agree with what you said, but that is not the case with me.

I posted my diet, which is a very good diet for gear usage.

A couple posters on another board said to up the dose and see what happens, so what do I have to lose? I'll try 750mg/week, and maybe my gear is underdosed and I will start gaining, or I'll be in the same position.

I don't know your age, but when is the last time you had bloodwork? If your test levels are high an you are young, 500mg will not respond to you like at my age, 49 and I have very low test levels. You could have some underlining issues and not know it, also.

Your SHBG levels could be really high and binding up most if not all of your test.

Over the past 20 years I've seen plenty of guys that take enough juice to kill an elephant(slight exaggeration) and they barely even look like they workout(not an exaggeration). Most of them spend too much time over analyzing their Rx program while wussing out on their diet, training consistency/intensity. Many of these guys can spout off loads of info on AAS yet cannot tell me the number of grams of protein that's in an egg, let alone what their daily protein intake is. Many don't even break a sweat when training because they're too busy making rounds in the gym asking the big guys whether or not their gear is fake.

Most guys don't wanna hear that they workout like a bitch and have the dietary habits of a 13 yr old video game geek. They'd rather question the potency of their drugs than assume responsibility themselves for their lack of progress. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case with the poster's situation, but it may be worth a rexamination of his overall training/diet protocol. Just my 2 cc's.

hey doggy good post

-hg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear