over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to NOT respond to test?

I don't know your age, but when is the last time you had bloodwork? If your test levels are high an you are young, 500mg will not respond to you like at my age, 49 and I have very low test levels. You could have some underlining issues and not know it, also.

very true

I don't know your age, but when is the last time you had bloodwork? If your test levels are high an you are young, 500mg will not respond to you like at my age, 49 and I have very low test levels. You could have some underlining issues and not know it, also.

22 y/o

Had bloodwork done 1 year ago.

Free test 104.4 Normal range 35-155

Total test 577 normal range 250-1100

Prolactin 9.7 normal range 2.8-29.9

DHEA 352 normal range 180-1250

Total estrogen 72 normal range 130 or less

Your SHBG levels could be really high and binding up most if not all of your test.

Should he try proviron instead of upping the dose?
Peace.

Your SHBG levels could be really high and binding up most if not all of your test.

If thats the case then avena sativa and stinging nettle is supposed to free up SHBG levels.

i doubt its a problem with high shbg or anything else. i would say its either not test or poor diet/training

Also got to take into account what kind of gains can be expected from that amount of AAS.

22 y/o

your prolactin and estrogen are high. estrogen is very high for male. Low dose exemestane or AIFM would be good options to lower estrogen to achieve a more favorable profile. this MAY lower prolactin, if not pramipexole or cabergoline are good options for that.

i still think you should persuade one of your two friends to swap bottles and see what happens.

your prolactin and estrogen are high. estrogen is very high for male. Low dose exemestane or AIFM would be good options to lower estrogen to achieve a more favorable profile. this MAY lower prolactin, if not pramipexole or cabergoline are good options for that.

I do have "ductal threading" type gyno. No hard lumps, just cordlike threads from my nipple that go deep into my chest.

I have had it for so long, nothing is going to get rid of it.

None of these guys are going to swap their gear for mine. Plus even if theirs is g2g and mine isn't, I wouldn't know for a couple weeks, and they are both almost finished with their cycles.

I'd up the dose and finish the cycle... youll see something on 750 for sure. Try a different source next time, and go human grade if u can.

22 y/o

At 500 T per week your total test should be way higher than this. Methinks your gear is suspect...

Go to a gram of test and see what happens.If you are running a STRONG anti-es it's probably the cause of not gaining on test. Some do better on tren and d-bol.

LOW SHBG is more likely to cause problems with steroids than high SHBG.

naturals may want to SLIGHTLY lower SHBG (unless its high then maybe more than slightly).

on gear SHBG is usually something you want to increase.

could you elaborate on this? i'm guessing its a good thing to maintain stable levels of aas

would definetly up the dose and in the mean time cop from another source..ur shit just might be under dosed..get big bro.......ftw:eek:

Any ideas? Is it possible to not blow up off of test for whatever reason? Or is it going to kick in when I least expect it?

The only people that I know of that don't respond to testosterone are those with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome but you would know that you had AIS because you'd either have a penis the size of a jelly bean or female genitalia. In other words, if you didn't respond to testosterone you would know about it well before you took your first injection of testosterone.

It sounds to me that your gear may be underdosed, you may be underdosing and/or your fundamentals (diet, training, sleep) aren't in order.

your prolactin and estrogen are high. estrogen is very high for male.

Not really.

I am assuming that the reference range for Prolactin is ng/mL. The NIH reference range for Prolacin in males is
2 - 18 ng/mL.

I am assuming that total estrogen is in pg/mL and that total estrogen is comprised of total estradiol and estrone. Becker's Principles and Practice of Endocrinology and Metabolism provides that for men "[t]he normal range is generally <50 pg/mL for total estradiol and <60 pg/mL for estrone" (p. 946)

In both cases he occupies the roughly median of both reference ranges. His values are neither high nor low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131