over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my gear bunk or underdosed?

mascodal

Newbies
Im on my 3rd week running 100mg every 2 days. Frequency goes something like: Mon, Thurs, Sun, Weds, Sat. So a bit more than 200mg/week.

Felt some changes but it could easily be placebo. Been sleeping less but it could be because I cut out caffeine and weed. I do feel more energized and better moods but strength hasn't gone up a whole lot.

I injected about .6ml(120mg) on 3/4 late at night. My next shot was 3/8, same dose, in the morning before my appointment. Got my blood drawn about 4 hours later. Just received my results today and am a bit confused TBH. Testosterone came back at 417(lower than my natty levels but not by a lot), LH and FSH also in range which I expected to be crashed after 3 weeks.

My guess is that levels were already going down since more than 72 hours had passed since the last injection. It's either that or gear is fake/underdosed.

What do you guys think?

Those numbers would tell me the test is trash.Is it from a sponsor here?

Those numbers would tell me the test is trash.Is it from a sponsor here?
They might be here, I haven't checked. Got it from a gym bro. It's **EDIT**, verified it on their website and everything. It's the one with those new purple tops.

Last edited by a moderator:
300mg of Test weekly should at least get you to 700-900 on a blood serum test. At 200mg I test at 1000. Sorry for your loss bro, we’ve all been burned in this game. You can use a GUARANTEED Sponsor here and you’ll be covered! Just an fyi..

Cage

Levels aren’t great. Anyway, isn’t that frequency every three days?

300mg of Test weekly should at least get you to 700-900 on a blood serum test. At 200mg I test at 1000. Sorry for your loss bro, we’ve all been burned in this game. You can use a GUARANTEED Sponsor here and you’ll be covered! Just an fyi..

Cage
I already got some stuff from another sponsor here. I will run the same dosage but am gonna try daily injections. Will get my blood drawn in about 3-4 weeks and see where Im at then.

Levels aren’t great. Anyway, isn’t that frequency every three days?
I should've cleared that up. The reason why I did a day earlier was because I worked early the next day and wouldn't have time to pin. But other than that I was pinning every 2 days.

Sounds like bunk but I haven't heard many stories about bunk test recently. Bunk Anavar, Primobolan all the time but not so much test. Sorry it happened to you but a good supplier will make it right. If not, change suppliers, you'll really be happy that you did.

What kind of test were you using Prop? Eth? Sust?

Sounds like bunk but I haven't heard many stories about bunk test recently. Bunk Anavar, Primobolan all the time but not so much test. Sorry it happened to you but a good supplier will make it right. If not, change suppliers, you'll really be happy that you did.

What kind of test were you using Prop? Eth? Sust?
I was running test cyp.

I already changed suppliers. I was going to buy some PCT from that guy but after that I don't think I am, + it's cheaper to get it myselt.

I am running some other sponsor's, from here, test cyp for 1 week now. I have some good feelings about him considering the good feedback I've seen from his stuf.

Something is definitely wrong it's just odd when someone fake's test as the above poster said. The only reason you'd really do that (because it so cheap) is if you were making a one time sale and disappearing forever. It would be odd for anyone to fake test otherwise. It's almost underheard of... in fact they'd probably make more money overdosing it (which is the issue I've run into and it is an issue if you are trying to be precise) because everyone gets so excited ie "their test is so strong!!".

Obviously all the above is terrible so I'm not suggesting anyone fake their test in any circumstance but it's just very odd to see anyone do it anymore.

Something is definitely wrong it's just odd when someone fake's test as the above poster said. The only reason you'd really do that (because it so cheap) is if you were making a one time sale and disappearing forever. It would be odd for anyone to fake test otherwise. It's almost underheard of... in fact they'd probably make more money overdosing it (which is the issue I've run into and it is an issue if you are trying to be precise) because everyone gets so excited ie "their test is so strong!!".

Obviously all the above is terrible so I'm not suggesting anyone fake their test in any circumstance but it's just very odd to see anyone do it anymore.
Yeah man. It is.

I've heard that it's test is rarely ever faked since raws are so cheap or whatever. And then go through all that work to package it up like that. Very strange.

The guy who sold it to me claims that I am the only one to ever give him a complaint about the gear that he gets(he gets gear for a bunch of other guys at the gym). But then again, these guys run a bunch of shit together(orals, tren...) and have never done bloodwork. I could tell how uneducated they are when it comes to this, just going off of feelings and what others have told him. So his words and theirs mean shit to me.

We're in the works of trying to get it this figured out. I got a reply from Mr P, let's see his thoughts on this.

Def keep posted on what happens this is interesting especially where its test and its so cheap to make

You’d be better off just eating a stick of butter a day in hopes of saturated fat turning into testosterone lol

Shits fake my bro

200 a week normally has me up near 1000 total test. Im always at around 5x dosage.
(I was at 253 total before jumping on TRT at age 50).

200 a week normally has me up near 1000 total test. Im always at around 5x dosage.
(I was at 253 total before jumping on TRT at age 50).
Same here… If I’d do bloodwork the following day after injecting 200mg my levels would be over 1100. I did this for 3 blood tests in a row just as an experiment for my own knowledge and I’d average 1153.

Cage

So I got a response from Mr P. Apparently purple tops is part of their new packaging so I don't think the flip top colors mean anything

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131