over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Organon Sustanon still available?

You got it all wrong. Sus Amps, Reforvit-B shot into Vitamin E capsules Daily, and a bit of Deca for flavor. And don't forget the Ultimate Orange Drink.

I will be one of the few taken test into Italy this summer! Yay prescriptions!

If we had twins as guinea pigs, I could almost guarantee that Durateston+hemogenin would produce a larger and leaner trainee by the end of 3 months.

You have no idea of what Hemos are capable of.

Hell yea !

Best test i ever used was Durateston !

If we had twins as guinea pigs, I could almost guarantee that Durateston+hemogenin would produce a larger and leaner trainee by the end of 3 months.

You have no idea of what Hemos are capable of.

Alexx:

I was such a moron you would not believe. Had hundreds of the sus redi-jects, hundreds of the primo amps, the great D-Bol tabs. Had bout 300 Winny amps. Hell, I would bite them. LOL Kept them for years.

I made my best gains on Anadrol tabs and Fina. Period. Nothing else has ever come close for me. These were not done together, in different decades, and always with Test or whatever the F that Duchaine said.

PWood

It just works. A bombs and Fina were the best ever tried. People make fun of "Bro Science" today, but that was all we had, and most did not even have that. They just did what other uninformed people did.

I bought the redi-jects because I knew they were harder to fake and less worth faking Same deal at that time with the amps versus 10ml bottles.

Remember the first run of "Bladders". And the UK friend with the paper soaked orals like blotter acid? Good Times. Good Times. LOL

People are so worried today. There is a thread on how to manage a week on a cruise ship. It matters so little. People are trying to measure things with the decay of Cesium oscillations when a sundial would do.

Test, DBol, Abombs, and Tren have built more muscle than all the esoteric stuff combined. It is like building a car for speed and worrying about a better air filter than just putting a Supercharger on the engine. Do the easy stuff first. You can get 95% of stuff easy, but people waste most of their time and money on the last 5%. If you look at engineering history, look at athletic history, that last 5% can cost more in money, time, effort, worry, than the first 95%. It only matters for the elite.

Last edited:
Remember the first run of "Bladders". And the UK friend with the paper soaked orals like blotter acid? Good Times. Good Times. LOL

I don't know those.

Test, DBol, Abombs, and Tren have built more muscle than all the esoteric stuff combined.

Amen.

If you look at engineering history, look at athletic history, that last 5% can cost more in money, time, effort, worry, than the first 95%. It only matters for the elite.

Yep, our good friend, diminished returns.

I used to love this stuff but heard they sold.

Yes it is still being sold, check it at **broken link removed**
Organon sold their license to OBS sometime ago

Organin , Turkey still makes Sustanon. At least it is currently available from sponsors

Sentimental sus

I remember back in the late 90s I was always getting sostenon from Spain. I loved that. I've looked everywhere and I guess you can't get it anymore :(

The Deca yellow tops were cool too. Good ole days.

Duras are still being sold in every pharmacy in Brazil with an rx.

RediCat, LOL, good times for sure

It just works. A bombs and Fina were the best ever tried. People make fun of "Bro Science" today, but that was all we had, and most did not even have that. They just did what other uninformed people did.

I bought the redi-jects because I knew they were harder to fake and less worth faking Same deal at that time with the amps versus 10ml bottles.

People are so worried today. There is a thread on how to manage a week on a cruise ship. It matters so little. People are trying to measure things with the decay of Cesium oscillations when a sundial would do.

Test, DBol, Abombs, and Tren have built more muscle than all the esoteric stuff combined. It is like building a car for speed and worrying about a better air filter than just putting a Supercharger on the engine. Do the easy stuff first. You can get 95% of stuff easy, but people waste most of their time and money on the last 5%. If you look at engineering history, look at athletic history, that last 5% can cost more in money, time, effort, worry, than the first 95%. It only matters for the elite.

Hey brother I'm old too and love those amps they are around in plenty I still use them as often as I can also

Ok, it's called polysteron in Colombia and Venezuela and comes preloaded.

**broken link removed**

Duratestoland in Paraguay. Made by Landerlan. It's pharma, but not as good as Organon's or Schering's. Aimed at Brazilian black market, hence the name.

52-551-large.jpg

Sustanon Nile from Egypt:

**broken link removed**

Androgenicum Prolongatum from Belgium:

55661d1127077061-i-need-help-about-sustanon-picture-004.jpg

I'm sure there are several others.

Used a lot of Durateston when I was in Brazil and some Landerland as well. Is Landerland still around? There used to be an old source on the boards, Rockriver, that sold Lansderland as well.

I remember back in the late 90s I was always getting sostenon from Spain. I loved that. I've looked everywhere and I guess you can't get it anymore :(

The Deca yellow tops were cool too. Good ole days.

I remember sus from spain.they were real nice.old times.90 werefucking Awsome!!!!

Yes it is still being sold, check it at **broken link removed**
Organon sold their license to OBS sometime ago

I Ran yours Last Winter...My Biggest and Best Yet!
Till I blew The Pec!
Still Time to Order Up ?

I had organon obs pharmatech sustanon 250 from Pakistan which were confirmed authentic and legit. I still have some left. They are top notch pharma grade

there's a few sponsers that carry org sus 250 / omna 250 on here.

Not hard to find.

You got it all wrong. Sus Amps, Reforvit-B shot into Vitamin E capsules Daily, and a bit of Deca for flavor. And don't forget the Ultimate Orange Drink.

I will be one of the few taken test into Italy this summer! Yay prescriptions!

First time I took ultimate orange I had no idea what I was in for. It was my first experience with ephedra and it was like I was on speed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear