advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is anyone still running Fortitude Training?

I did it for a long time when it first came out and really liked it. I'm not sure why I stopped.
I recently started it up again, as in very recently, Tomorrow is week 1 day 3.. lol
Starting with Tier 1 for a week or two..
Would you mind laying out your routine please. I’m thinking of purely tier 1 for another run with this.

I also like messing with the tiers for specialized mesos

Like if you cannot recover from tier 3 across the board, run tier 2 for upper body and run tier 3 for 4 weeks for lower body. Then switch it up.

I also like messing with the tiers for specialized mesos

Like if you cannot recover from tier 3 across the board, run tier 2 for upper body and run tier 3 for 4 weeks for lower body. Then switch it up.
Great use of the Tiers - exactly one application I had in mind! 👊

-S

Would you mind laying out your routine please. I’m thinking of purely tier 1 for another run with this.
Do you have the e-book? It would be the longest post in the history of ProMuscle to lay it out..if you have it and a rough idea I'd be glad to give examples.

Make sure to use the tier group that you find the most success with. Focus on recovery and progression.

I prepped with Scott using mostly tier 2 basic. No cardio. 255-260lbs and fairly lean.

A friend of mine (and Scott’s) used Tier 3 Turbo. He was a bantam.

More isn’t better.

Do you have the e-book? It would be the longest post in the history of ProMuscle to lay it out..if you have it and a rough idea I'd be glad to give examples.
Yes had it for a while. Ran fortitude about 2/3 years ago but got injured and never went back to it

Yes had it for a while. Ran fortitude about 2/3 years ago but got injured and never went back to it
Well, I pretty much run it as written. The only difference is I do MR's for biceps rather than another day of a pump set. When I get to tier 2 I may keep the MR days the same as tier 2 for a week.
I also pretty much do just a straight pump set with no added intensifiers other than maybe a couple partials at the end of a set.

It’s been some time since I utilized Fortitude, as my current gym suffered an explosion of high school kid membership after covid and has yet to fully recover…the place is just too crowded to do the program properly.
My wife and I are building a house and will be closer situated to our alternative gym (Doug Miller’s Coliseum) and they are much better equipped for Fortitude, so I’m looking forward to starting back up in September or October, depending on our home closing date.

I absolute love that program and made some of my best progress on it.
I attended a Fortitude seminar in Miami back in 2016 and @homonunculus is one of the best teachers there is.

It’s been some time since I utilized Fortitude, as my current gym suffered an explosion of high school kid membership after covid and has yet to fully recover…the place is just too crowded to do the program properly.
My wife and I are building a house and will be closer situated to our alternative gym (Doug Miller’s Coliseum) and they are much better equipped for Fortitude, so I’m looking forward to starting back up in September or October, depending on our home closing date.

I absolute love that program and made some of my best progress on it.
I attended a Fortitude seminar in Miami back in 2016 and @homonunculus is one of the best teachers there is.
Hey DUDE!!!!

LOL @ the high schooler explosion. I have posted many workarounds on my discussion board for zig-zagging the Loading sets, which is the thing most have trouble with in busy gyms... (There is nothing wrong too with just doing regular old straight sets instead of zig-zagging.)

I bet Doug Miller's gym is AMAZING.

Yes, that was my second FT camp, I think, and was a lot of fun!

-S

Dr Scott wrote this for us a little while ago, great article! :)

Bump

Where is info on the family man plan? The original book? I can’t find it in the notes I have leftover. (I have seem to lost the ebook).

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update, been running this (again) for about 2 months now. It's probably my 6th total time doing the program. It is so much damn fun. I love it. If anyone is bored with their training, or feel like they are in a rut, give it a shot you won't be sorry. The only limitation may be if you train in a crowded gym during busy hours, you may have a tough time with the zig zag sets.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws