advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

It's easy to take a moral high ground and shun other competitors for doing what you're not. If one's health is being monitored, let them have at it. The secret isn't in more and more anabolics - this is where health issues compound.

Moderate doses + pharma gh (if you can get) + properly timed insulin usage with fucking SPOT ON nutrition and balls to the walls training. Yes, i'm sorry, none of this works without proper nutrition.

I have put on 20 lbs the last few weeks on only 750mg test while using above factors. Nutrition being the center of everything. And i'm not talking sloppy bodyweight either guys, still sub 10.

Of course, still doing cardio as well. This takes work and dedication especially with subpar genetics.
20 lbs in a few weeks really? Of mostly muscle. Wow.

Even if you "feel great" on high doses, it doesn't mean it's not killing you. I felt superhuman on 700mg prop, 700mg tren, and 5iu rips for longgggg periods of time with 75% junk calories in my diet, confidence through the roof, sleeping with every chick I could get my hands on due to the confidence...and then I needed a fucking heart operation to remove an aneurysm. And that isn't even considered "high dose" to some people (fact: length of time is always more dangerous than higher doses for shorter time)

Even if you "feel great" on high doses, it doesn't mean it's not killing you. I felt superhuman on 700mg prop, 700mg tren, and 5iu rips for longgggg periods of time with 75% junk calories in my diet, confidence through the roof, sleeping with every chick I could get my hands on due to the confidence...and then I needed a fucking heart operation to remove an aneurysm. And that isn't even considered "high dose" to some people (fact: length of time is always more dangerous than higher doses for shorter time)
Ever consider the possibility that a good diet and extra supplementation to counter health risks plus cardio could have counteracted some of your issues? No offense man but you used to brag about your horrible diet...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Ever consider the possibility that a good diet and extra supplementation to counter health risks plus cardio could have counteracted some of your issues? No offense man but you used to brag about your horrible diet...

Have I considered that? I KNOW that would have counteracted the issue (NOT issues plural tense, like you incorrectly stated). Duh

Last edited:
Have I considered that? I KNOW that would have counteracted the issue (NOT issues plural tense, like you incorrectly stated). Duh
Why the big anti drug agenda these days then?? That's all I read from you lately

Why the big anti drug agenda these days then?? That's all I read from you lately

I am pro health, not anti drug. There is a difference.

did you just feel like shit 1 day and went to the ER?

Yes. I do not know what happened but just saw that last pic about a week ago with the caption about him finally being able to go home.

He was diagnosed with Vasculitis. That is is some nasty shit. very sad. Huge Baito fan I am. Really hope he feels well and make speedy recovery.

sleeping with every chick I could get my hands on due to the confidence...

I love it when guys say this shit..

I guess they don't realize they sound like the biggest fucking douchebags in the world lmao

grown ass men wearing their baseball caps on backwards

I guess they don't realize they sound like the biggest fucking douchebags in the world lmao

LMFAO!

Agreed.

You're right, but I said only ones I could get my hands on. Meaning I couldn't get my hands on all of them. I thought that spared a little bit of the douchebaggery. Maybe not. Sorry either way

Test at 20 a vial, tren for 25, deca for 18, all local in the US? How much cheaper would someone need?

and all of your gear is real and properly dosed right none of us have ever gotten fake or under dosed gear your getting your gear from someone cooking it in his basement.

That's most of the guys I know who do juice or a least the guys who look half way decent.

its not about quantity of AAS, that's where you guys are going wrong and having all kinds of problem, its about optimizing the gear you are on! when I had a conversation with a well known pro and we were discussing AAS and he laughed said " just take some test" it really doesn't matter (this was my first eye opener) and then the conversation turned straight to GH and stayed there.

no matter how big I get there will never be a need for me to go over 1g of test and some other anabolics (yes other anabolics may increase slightly over time but it will be more like throwing some mild in like primobolin) thinking your going to get monstrous off off gram after gram of gear will be your downfall, its more about "synergy" (thanks toopoo) between AAS and other hormones.

there it is :lightbulb: :lightbulb: :lightbulb: now I don't need to say anything else you have the fucking secret.

Ok Bboy so your saying all it takes it what's stated above even if you were perhaps 180lbs on your journey in bodybuilding an this "synergy" and nonsense up top is going to get you in the top ranks, even with genetics, not! You can say all day long about 1g of test some gh and your little primo shots but that's not what got you to where you are. Just like the training you may do now is not the training you did to get you to where you are. Let's face it, your not getting any bigger, your in the 212 class why would you need to get bigger, you wouldn't be able to compete with the superheavys, so taking massive amounts of anabolics isn't needed for your endeavor, but let's say tommorrow you woke up an decided to be 300lbs would 1g of test some hgh and whatever else get you there, I don't think so. In fact you are quite wrong. The amount of gear does have a play in this game, yes synergy is a very clear thing that is true but creating synergy with massive doses not just AAS either makes you a freak, big Ramy was 200lbs in 2010 in 2011 he was 286. Oh genetics did it guys it was genetics and 1g of test with some hgh. Lol yea maybe now that your 300lbs you don't have to use massive doses because your already there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During my last offseason I only ran 250mg Test E, 4iu Genotropin (5 Days A Week), and 12iu Slin (5 Days a week). The doses of GH and slin were split up. 1iu GH with 3iu slin before 4 of my 8 meals during the day. We ran it this way because 3iu slin is not enough to make you go hypo but it is just enough to latch on to the food and shuttle nutrients along with the GH. I went from 165 (Stage Weight) to 220 in 7 months. Dieted down to 177 (Stage weight). 12lbs of muscle gain. The key I think a lot of guys leave out is FOOD. You have to eat tons of food to get big. At least my body responds better to Large amounts of clean food and small amounts of drugs. I worked my way up to 7500 calories a day at one point and time. 8 meals a day, training twice a day with a shake after both workouts. That's 10 meals a day and I made huge gains with hard training and very little drugs and I still did cardio 4 times a week during this period. Also I want to note that I was not working during this period of time when I did this. I had taken some time off from work. I also only had 3 cheat meals during this 7 month period. Will I ever get as big as Ramy probably not but to get big and stay lean you have to optimize the drugs and food to work for you and commit very little errors along the way if you don't have elite genetics.

Ok Bboy so your saying all it takes it what's stated above even if you were perhaps 180lbs on your journey in bodybuilding an this "synergy" and nonsense up top is going to get you in the top ranks, even with genetics, not! You can say all day long about 1g of test some gh and your little primo shots but that's not what got you to where you are. Just like the training you may do now is not the training you did to get you to where you are. Let's face it, your not getting any bigger, your in the 212 class why would you need to get bigger, you wouldn't be able to compete with the superheavys, so taking massive amounts of anabolics isn't needed for your endeavor, but let's say tommorrow you woke up an decided to be 300lbs would 1g of test some hgh and whatever else get you there, I don't think so. In fact you are quite wrong. The amount of gear does have a play in this game, yes synergy is a very clear thing that is true but creating synergy with massive doses not just AAS either makes you a freak, big Ramy was 200lbs in 2010 in 2011 he was 286. Oh genetics did it guys it was genetics and 1g of test with some hgh. Lol yea maybe now that your 300lbs you don't have to use massive doses because your already there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, heres what I will do, I will send you enough test from ARL for you to run 6 grams a week, that's all I want you to run, eat like a fucking monster and lets see what your body does with that 6 grams of test, lets see how your receptors handle that 6 grams of test, by your account you should blow up into this massive monster correct???

but here is what will happen, you will get bigger...sure, you will get hella side effects and you will waste a shit ton of test enanthate.

now go take 1 gram of test, 1 gram of deca (2 grams total AAS) and 8 iu's of lilly humatrope and some well timed insulin, eat like a fucking monster and lets see which gets you bigger?

ok, heres what I will do, I will send you enough test from ARL for you to run 6 grams a week, that's all I want you to run, eat like a fucking monster and lets see what your body does with that 6 grams of test, lets see how your receptors handle that 6 grams of test, by your account you should blow up into this massive monster correct???

but here is what will happen, you will get bigger...sure, you will get hella side effects and you will waste a shit ton of test enanthate.

now go take 1 gram of test and 8 iu's of lilly humatrope and some well timed insulin, eat like a fucking monster and lets see which gets you bigger?

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD B BOY! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD B BOY! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

^^^ hey what the fuck do I know???? im just some dumbass on a message board

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members