advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

^^^ hey what the fuck do I know???? im just some dumbass on a message board

I dont know if you read my last post right before you posted that but 250mg test, 4iu geno, 12iu slin eating 8 times a day training twice a day with a shake after both workouts put 55lbs on me in 7 months. Added 12lbs of muscle with very little gear. But the most important things were I never missed a training session, I got adequate rest, I never missed a meal, I had very few cheat meals (3 to be exact) and all the calories were clean cals.

^^^ hey what the fuck do I know???? im just some dumbass on a message board

You can only lead them to the drinking hole brotha... appreciate all the advice you've put out for us... I've never seen a pro share all his info like you do in six years or so on the boards.. learned alot....

I dont know if you read my last post right before you posted that but 250mg test, 4iu geno, 12iu slin eating 8 times a day training twice a day with a shake after both workouts put 55lbs on me in 7 months. Added 12lbs of muscle with very little gear. But the most important things were I never missed a training session, I got adequate rest, I never missed a meal, I had very few cheat meals (3 to be exact) and all the calories were clean cals.

I would not be able to train twice a day and do cardio as well, I would feel like death lol I've found that for myself training 4 days per week with cardio on the rest days is optimal.

What I do want to know is, you gained 55lbs which is amazing but 12lbs were stage weight/pure muscle gain. That leaves you with 43lbs of fat/water OR did you just diet down way hard and feel like maybe you could've come in a show a little heavier? Which does happen. 12lbs of muscle is still great but it brings me to the topic of guys preferring to get as heavy as they want in off season or those that like to stay within 15 - 20 lbs of stage weight...

I would not be able to train twice a day and do cardio as well, I would feel like death lol I've found that for myself training 4 days per week with cardio on the rest days is optimal.

What I do want to know is, you gained 55lbs which is amazing but 12lbs were stage weight/pure muscle gain. That leaves you with 43lbs of fat/water OR did you just diet down way hard and feel like maybe you could've come in a show a little heavier? Which does happen. 12lbs of muscle is still great but it brings me to the topic of guys preferring to get as heavy as they want in off season or those that like to stay within 15 - 20 lbs of stage weight...

Pretty sure there is no way I could have put on 12lbs of muscle staying within 20lbs of my stage weight. I have found my body responds better to food. Sure I put on some fat and water during this period but I gained 12lbs of lean mass. Its give and take. I dieted for 20 weeks for the show. As I stated yes I did put on fat and water but Id take the extra weight gain for the extra muscle gain. If I had stayed between 10-20lbs of stage weight I may have gained 5-6lbs of muscle in 7 months. Just my observation. I think more or less you have to pick your vice. I once heard ken skip hill say "sometimes it just takes that offseason where you gain a lot of weight to pick up the kind of mass your trying to pick up". Just my opinion though.

Really impressive gains but how tall are you? Trying to put your weight into perspective.

Really impressive gains but how tall are you? Trying to put your weight into perspective.

My height is 5'7. I would post pics on here a before and after but what goes on PM stays on PM. No way to delete it. hehe :cool:

Why the big anti drug agenda these days then?? That's all I read from you lately

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

ok, heres what I will do, I will send you enough test from ARL for you to run 6 grams a week, that's all I want you to run, eat like a fucking monster and lets see what your body does with that 6 grams of test, lets see how your receptors handle that 6 grams of test, by your account you should blow up into this massive monster correct???

but here is what will happen, you will get bigger...sure, you will get hella side effects and you will waste a shit ton of test enanthate.

now go take 1 gram of test, 1 gram of deca (2 grams total AAS) and 8 iu's of lilly humatrope and some well timed insulin, eat like a fucking monster and lets see which gets you bigger?
You forgot one thing.....on 6g of test he will get sick...i guarantee he'll feel sick as shit.

You forgot one thing.....on 6g of test he will get sick...i guarantee he'll feel sick as shit.

I know a guy whos pretty lean in the high 250's. He told me he tried to do 2 grams of test and got sick as a dog.

Pretty sure there is no way I could have put on 12lbs of muscle staying within 20lbs of my stage weight. I have found my body responds better to food. Sure I put on some fat and water during this period but I gained 12lbs of lean mass. Its give and take. I dieted for 20 weeks for the show. As I stated yes I did put on fat and water but Id take the extra weight gain for the extra muscle gain. If I had stayed between 10-20lbs of stage weight I may have gained 5-6lbs of muscle in 7 months. Just my observation. I think more or less you have to pick your vice. I once heard ken skip hill say "sometimes it just takes that offseason where you gain a lot of weight to pick up the kind of mass your trying to pick up". Just my opinion though.

Oh I know everyone works different I was just curious, and there are people who even though gain tons of off season weight they don't look bad with it..

I have a buddy who competes in physique and he wiggled in at 155lbs dry at his first 2 comps, he got on the juice heavier (1g Tren and 1g Test) and he went up by the next year to compete at 186lbs. So 31lbs of stage weight and he initially went up to about 195lbs. But again, everyone is different and he was on point with EVERYTHING. Religious with all his food and training. But seems he has stalled out because I see him now around a year and a half later and he's about the same, so don't know if it's on purpose or what. He did say he wants to cross over to bodybuilding.

I am pretty sure I am more like you though, I feel that I'm going to have to gain a good amount of weight to reach my goal of 200lbs lean lean (6-8%) but I've been so afraid to bite the bullet and do it. Lol I'd like to stay lean but unfortunately not everyone can remain lean as hell and put on tons of mass.

20 lbs in a few weeks really? Of mostly muscle. Wow.

5 weeks, but still lol Genetics sub par. Working with well known coach in regards to insulin/nutrition theories. I'm learning a ton and growing like a weed...

Oh I know everyone works different I was just curious, and there are people who even though gain tons of off season weight they don't look bad with it..

I have a buddy who competes in physique and he wiggled in at 155lbs dry at his first 2 comps, he got on the juice heavier (1g Tren and 1g Test) and he went up by the next year to compete at 186lbs. So 31lbs of stage weight and he initially went up to about 195lbs. But again, everyone is different and he was on point with EVERYTHING. Religious with all his food and training. But seems he has stalled out because I see him now around a year and a half later and he's about the same, so don't know if it's on purpose or what. He did say he wants to cross over to bodybuilding.

I am pretty sure I am more like you though, I feel that I'm going to have to gain a good amount of weight to reach my goal of 200lbs lean lean (6-8%) but I've been so afraid to bite the bullet and do it. Lol I'd like to stay lean but unfortunately not everyone can remain lean as hell and put on tons of mass.

Right but in the same turn it may only take one offseason where you get really really heavy to put on mass. Then after that you can say relatively lean and add mass to the areas that need improvement. 2-3lbs here 2-3lbs there to help bring lagging parts up and make the physique more complete. However a gram of tren is pretty wild. I heard Dave Kalick on a podcast and he said most ifbb pros that he knows dont use more than 3 or 400mg of tren a week. I think people fail to realize tren is a cosmetic drug. It just enhances what you have. I think once you pass that 3-400mg mark per week the only thing you gain is side effects with that kind of dose.

Last edited:
Right but in the same turn it may only take one offseason where you get really really heavy to put on mass. Then after that you can say relatively lean and add mass to the areas that need improvement. 2-3lbs here 2-3lbs there to help bring lagging parts up and make the physique more complete. However a gram of tren is pretty wild. I heard Dave Kalick on a podcast and he said most ifbb pros that he knows dont use more than 3 or 400mg of tren a week. I think people fail to realize tren is a cosmetic drug. It just enhances what you have. I think once you pass that 3-400mg mark per week the only thing you gain is side effects with that kind of dose.

I'm definitely thinking about biting that bullet this year in the colder months (although it depends what you call cold, I live in Miami and it's summer all year basically lol) and putting on as much clean mass as possible. I just want a clean, athletic look when all is said and done, I'm not a fan of the mass monster thing (for myself) but I am a fan of it on someone else lol Though 7500 calories is a shit ton of food, especially clean foods.

Would you mind laying out a typical day of food?

And I couldn't agree more on the Tren thing. The best gains I ever got were from that exact dose. My strength was through the roof, I was lean and hard. I only felt like death at higher doses.

Agreed. Kalick is a smart dude. Since you can't put up pics....what weight did you start at and end up at? I'm assuming this wasn't including a rebound phase and I am assuming you didn't start at 160 or something..lol.

Sure you would. If you schedule your workout split correctly, and have quicker workouts with less volume....and eat more...you can make it work a lot easier than you think. Two workouts daily doesn't mean you double your normal 75-90 minute workout and go just as hard for twice as long.

ok, heres what I will do, I will send you enough test from ARL for you to run 6 grams a week, that's all I want you to run, eat like a fucking monster and lets see what your body does with that 6 grams of test, lets see how your receptors handle that 6 grams of test, by your account you should blow up into this massive monster correct???

but here is what will happen, you will get bigger...sure, you will get hella side effects and you will waste a shit ton of test enanthate.

now go take 1 gram of test, 1 gram of deca (2 grams total AAS) and 8 iu's of lilly humatrope and some well timed insulin, eat like a fucking monster and lets see which gets you bigger?

Where did I state agreeing with 1 compound used at a massive dose lol, everything you just said didn't even apply to what I said in fact you basically just said exactly what I said and went against your very own previous post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why is it that Milos isn't recognized and appreciated for his ideas more, if this
synergy thing is the holy grail for bodybuilding? He always preached low-moderate steroids, GH and timed insulin. All the other gurus always hated on him, some said he hurt athletes' healths, even ruined bodybuilding itself lol.

Though I do know one pro who's worked with several top gurus and he says Milos was the best, "he knows everything" in his words.

I worked my way up to 7500 calories a day at one point and time. 8 meals a day, training twice a day with a shake after both workouts. That's 10 meals a day and I made huge gains with hard training and very little drugs and I still did cardio 4 times a week during this period. Also I want to note that I was not working during this period of time when I did this. I had taken some time off from work. I also only had 3 cheat meals during this 7 month period.

7500 calories a day and only 3 total "cheat meals".....I like that.
For me to eat 7500 calories a day, I would need 3 cheat meals A DAY! :D

LOL

Oh man if only some people only knew the truth....

By that I mean there are multiple guys that have gone well over 10 grams per week, and that is no exaggeration in the slightest....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A local guy has been on 2 grams a week for 5 years straight, except for doing 4 grams/week pre-contest.

Trains like a 90 lb schoolgirl.

He placed 5th in his last show.

One thing I do believe is that training intensity is important. The gear enables you to get maximum benefit from hard core training.

It worked for Dorian. Dorian used 5 grams of script sus/week and a whole bottle of var daily btw.

A local guy has been on 2 grams a week for 5 years straight, except for doing 4 grams/week pre-contest.

Trains like a 90 lb schoolgirl.

He placed 5th in his last show.

One thing I do believe is that training intensity is important. The gear enables you to get maximum benefit from hard core training.

It worked for Dorian. Dorian used 5 grams of script sus/week and a whole bottle of var daily btw.

Ohhh wow dude you must have been the guy injecting him huh!!????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner