advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is t3 absolutely needed to get into contest shape?

oilyboy

Newbies
ima hard endomorph and i mean hard. my cals are low now and im doing cardio 6 days a week (for a long time) and i'm not losing as fast as i want to. averaging 2-4 pounds a week tho. my question is t3 REALLY needed for contest prep, or can you do without it? i'm really tempted right now and this fat just stays on me no matter what i do......crazy.

sounds like it is coming off with what you are doing. have faith in the process and do it a little longer. When you get there, do it a little longer

sounds like it is coming off with what you are doing. have faith in the process and do it a little longer. When you get there, do it a little longer

Agreed.
Patience is absolutely required to get into contest shape, not T3.

Lose faster than 2 to 4 pounds per week and some of it is going to be muscle.

If you have a ton of fat to lose, pick a later show.

honestly 2-4 pounds a week is a pretty damn good rate to be dropping. granted you should be going more by how you are looking in the mirror rather than numbers.

what are you calories at? how long do you consider long for cardio?

I too have an insanely difficult time losing fat. When I was in contest prep my calories eventually dropped down to 1300 at the lowest and cardio increased up to 90mins 2x a day.

I dont think its realy a must have even for endomorphs , if your diet is on point then even tons of cardio arn't needed

Added it into my prep 3 weeks ago (first time using it) i also have a hard time getting lean...hit a plateau and added it in at only 12.5 mcg also added clen at 20 mcg .. Low doses but my body changed dramatically last 2 weeks ... I went from not having a cheat meal in 2 weeks cause weight wasn't budging to needing one now every 4-5 days and also had to bump cals a bit too cause i was losing to fast

Absolutely not mandatory and I avoid it at all costs.

-FF

"is t3 absolutely needed to get into contest shape?"....Absolutely not !!!!

its not absolutaly needed for everyone,

but as 'gunsmith' suggested, i would say for some or alot its very helpful in lower doses to get past sticking points or if you genetically are prone to holding/gaining fat easy

this is too individual.

For myself, even @low dose T3 with high anabolic, i end up flat and loss some muscles.

Can I ask the particulars as to why u avoid ?

Most people use it when they don't need it -- just like most people use A.I's when they don't need them, just like most people use D1/D2 agonists (caber) when they don't need them....

Now specific instances might call for this tool if the person naturally holds muscle easily, hoards fat immensely, has a brick thick foundation etc...

-FF

Most people use it when they don't need it -- just like most people use A.I's when they don't need them, just like most people use D1/D2 agonists (caber) when they don't need them....

Now specific instances might call for this tool if the person naturally holds muscle easily, hoards fat immensely, has a brick thick foundation etc...

-FF

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:Everyone needs to read this. SO many people use way too much shit without knowing how to adjust them or if they even need them. :banghead:

I've read of people feeling MORE energetic on T3. I guess it's dose dependent. The few times I've used it around 100mcg I felt tired and ended up skipping the gym some of the time, taking naps like a mofo, and having that FLAT appearance. I'd much rather hit the DNP for a shorter period of time or just stick to ECA.

I've read of people feeling MORE energetic on T3. I guess it's dose dependent. The few times I've used it around 100mcg I felt tired and ended up skipping the gym some of the time, taking naps like a mofo, and having that FLAT appearance. I'd much rather hit the DNP for a shorter period of time or just stick to ECA.

Thats a pretty big dose. Most people are running 25 to 50 ed.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner