advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this a good idea for first time GH and Insulin user?

CatCrapp

Newbies
I have never used GH or insulin before but now that blue tops are only 1.25 an IU i dont see why not. How about doing this ONLY on the 3 days i do weight training and nothing on the other 4 days. I do DC training. Im trying to gain mass.

10iu HGH pre-workout
12iu Novalog pre-workout

I have never used GH or insulin before but now that blue tops are only 1.25 an IU i dont see why not. How about doing this ONLY on the 3 days i do weight training and nothing on the other 4 days. I do DC training. Im trying to gain mass.

10iu HGH pre-workout
12iu Novalog pre-workout

NO! I would not suggest using slin pre-workout for your first go round. Far too dangerous to be away from the pantry when you are not use to slin usage. 12iu is also starting off WAY too high.

10iu HGH pre-workout
12iu Novalog pre-workout

no......not a good idea

do you even know what insulin does????

i think i would stay away from preworkout for sure. go postworkout. but i wouldnt mess with slin unless i really had pro possabilitys. jm2c

no......not a good idea

do you even know what insulin does????
ha ha tenny have you been reading this guys post? i don't even know what to say about this guy :confused: :eek:

i would personally go to google. search bodybuilders + insulin read everything i can before even considering this. have glucose handy and a friend around first few times i did it. mistakes with insulin can be very serious. coma is something that comes to mind. worked with a guy who was diabetic we got busy and he missed the signs of LBG, anyway we ended up having tosomewhat restrain him and make him drink a pop and eat a powerbar to bring him back to normal. The stuff just scares me. If you have a chance at pro and can be monitored i guess you make you choices. just to many variables for me and to much can go wrong .

Sorry i should have explained things in detail. Yes i have read up on insulin use in bodybuilding for the last few years. The majority take it post workout and first thing in the morning. Carb intake with insulin is extremely important or else you can go into a coma and die so glucose tabs must be kept on hand at all times. But from what ive been reading from a lot of people they say the best gains in muscle and lowest bodyfat gains come when you use it PREWORKOUT. This is something both Patrick Arnold and Milos Sarcev agree with. Not to mention ive been seeing people on the forums (top npc competitors) use this method.

Bro....u gotta lotta reading to do.

I know a guy who is getting good results off of 5ius GH 30 mins pre workout and 10-12ius humulin r IM pre workout and hes making great gains...basically your making your workout almost anabolic, since in itself working out is catabolic. He takes in about 100-120 grams of waxi maize intra workout with 20g of creatine 30grams of BCAAS and some whey isolate and than immedately gets another whole food meal with 60-80 grams of both protein and carbs..you get a second peak with r about 2.5 hrs post injection. If you feel hypo...have more carbs. Stuffing all those nutrients in makes for seemingly killer gains each and every workout.

10iu HGH pre-workout
12iu Novalog pre-workout

wow...

I have never used GH or insulin before...
12iu Novalog pre-workout

Well, at least you might be able to come back & tell us what color they painted the rooms in your local ER...:(

10iu HGH pre-workout
12iu Novalog pre-workout

Stop posting and read dude! You are littering!

Sorry i should have explained things in detail. Yes i have read up on insulin use in bodybuilding for the last few years. The majority take it post workout and first thing in the morning. Carb intake with insulin is extremely important or else you can go into a coma and die so glucose tabs must be kept on hand at all times. But from what ive been reading from a lot of people they say the best gains in muscle and lowest bodyfat gains come when you use it PREWORKOUT. This is something both Patrick Arnold and Milos Sarcev agree with. Not to mention ive been seeing people on the forums (top npc competitors) use this method.

i dont want to sound mean or anything but from what ive read you want to take gh slin shoot synthol in your forearms and use clen when bulking?WHAT EXACTLY are you trying to accomplish? OPENING a pharmacy? if you dump everything in at once you have no where to progress to. If something goes wrong you dont know what caused the problem. Please be carefull, read and take it SLOW.

i dont want to sound mean or anything but from what ive read you want to take gh slin shoot synthol in your forearms and use clen when bulking?WHAT EXACTLY are you trying to accomplish? OPENING a pharmacy? if you dump everything in at once you have no where to progress to. If something goes wrong you dont know what caused the problem. Please be carefull, read and take it SLOW.

When exactly did i say i want to take clen? Im trying to gain size. Cutting has never been an issue for me.

When exactly did i say i want to take clen? Im trying to gain size. Cutting has never been an issue for me.

Don't eeeeven try and be clever :D

You just said you want to try 10iu of HGH for your first run..

If 4 iu's brings stiffness to some users hands..youd be walking around like a

damn zombie fool..

Try it see what happens, newbs can learn a thing or two from your experiment. :p

I started off using 2 IU humulin r pre workout. I slowly brought the dosage up to 10iu. I never had any hypo issues during my workouts. But I started to have blood sugar issues at strange times of the day, even on days I didn't use it so I got rid of it. I took all the proper amounts of carbs, bcaa, glutamine, and creatine in my intra-workout shake. Never again will I mess with slin. Research the immidiate dangers and the future issues than can come from slin use. 10 iu your first time is nuts. Listen to what people are telling you. I'm not an expert or long time vet but just my 2 cents. B safe

ok my bad on the clen thing i f'ed up.:eek:

am still concerned about adding multiple things at once.. just seems like you are looking to do to much at once and might end up hurting yourself.

I started off using 2 IU humulin r pre workout. I slowly brought the dosage up to 10iu. I never had any hypo issues during my workouts. But I started to have blood sugar issues at strange times of the day, even on days I didn't use it so I got rid of it. I took all the proper amounts of carbs, bcaa, glutamine, and creatine in my intra-workout shake. Never again will I mess with slin. Research the immidiate dangers and the future issues than can come from slin use. 10 iu your first time is nuts. Listen to what people are telling you. I'm not an expert or long time vet but just my 2 cents. B safe

Same here bro, my experience with AAS and the like is limited. But I know when someones is screwing up when I see it. Some things such as Slin are better left for the pros who have something more to gain besides muscle......

Same here bro, my experience with AAS and the like is limited. But I know when someones is screwing up when I see it. Some things such as Slin are better left for the pros who have something more to gain besides muscle......

Very true. At least this guy asked before he went through with this fukd up cycle. 12iu ed of gh will cost you some change too. F-ck me!

Well heres the thing. Ive been using steroids since i was 20 so id say on and off for about 6 years now. And just about everyone who i have talked to who has used GH says if you want to gain SIZE you need to take more than 6 IUs a day for at least 5-6 months before you see some considerable gains.

Sure 2-4 IUs a day help out with some fat loss and older guys tend to feel better because of its therapeutic properties but for a bodybuilder trying to gain size you are likely to be disappointed with the results it gives you by itself and at such low doses. That and then asking others makes it brutally obvious that people who make the best gains off of the GH do so by using slin with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws