over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this wrong? male /female opinions

I always dated men 20 years older than me. When I was 20 I dated a man who was 40 for 6 years. In my late 20's I dated a man who was 50 and now it is 25 years later and he sure is a grouchy old fart!:p I keep telling him I am going to trade him in for two 36 year olds :D

My sister is 32 and just moved across the country to b with a 57 yo doctor... Do I think it's weird? Yep... Dude is as old as my dad...
Is my sis a gold digger? Yep .. It is what it is.. If the dude was a 57 yo construction worker she wouldn't give him the time of day

41 here and my GF is 23. Been dating 4 years. She is awesome.

It works if you love each other. The younger one needs to be more mature than their age. The older one needs to be more flexible and accepting of how a person changes from 20-27 or so.

Post a picture of you and her together.

15 years difference between my wife and me,been together 25 years.Have the best relationship ever.

15 years difference between my wife and me,been together 25 years.Have the best relationship ever.
pics? you're 50 years old+ ?

My fiancé is 27, I'm 40.
A big cawk makes all the difference.

With no pictures, it's hard to say. I have observed that often these relationships do occur. Sometimes it basic personal and physical attraction but more often than not, it something else. She provides the youth and vitality that he believes he can only find in a young girl, and he provides for her the financial and basic security an established older gentleman usually has acquired.

Here's the problem though: neither of those things are the person themselves. Each person is attracted to a single ATTRIBUTE of the other person because of a NEED they each possess. And things go south very quickly because youth and stability can fade very quickly and the need for those things can fade even quicker still.

Take away those things and what is left? Is it enough to hold them together? Usually not.

There is good news though. If the couple can begin to appreciate and love other attributes of the other person, it is possible they could truly fall in love with the other person and eventually mature and grow into a true loving relationship.

Not sure what pictures will tell you, but it is kinda funny because alot of people said we look great together...But no i'm not a sugar daddy and far from rich! Just the average working guy! She's very mature and we have lifting, nutrition in common, not sure about the rest because i didn't let it get that far... She is pretty broken up about the whole thing and i can't say i dont care about her cause i do...what truly bothers me is the longevity of the relationship, i don't wanna have to start over at 54, and i'm just truly unsure i wanna take a chance... i pull in alot of youngs girls because well when ur big /ripped it tends to do that...lol but i think she is different, i have alot to think about....

Not sure what pictures will tell you, but it is kinda funny because alot of people said we look great together
Maybe because pictures will show just how ridiculous your current thing is?

well i look about 35 and she looks older for her age say 27-28..not trying to justify anything but it's the truth..either way it doesn't make it easier... this situation caught me off gaurd.. i thought it would be a hit n run...

Last edited:
well i look about 35 and she looks older for her age say 27-28..not trying to justify anything but it's the truth..either way it doesn't make it easier... this situation caught me off gaurd.. i thought it would be a hit n run...

My situation is similar. We went through some challenging times that could have broke us but made us stronger in the end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131