advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren worth it if you're not competing?

teslacsten

Registered
If one didn't want to run tren, what would be the closest compound or compounds one could run to be the closest thing to it? I'm considering running it, but I don't know of a reliable source, because I only try and use HG gear, although I'm beginning to wonder about some of it. I hear good and bad things about different tren, so I was just curious if there was another way to get something close using other compounds, or if there is a good quality tren maybe someone could pm me. Thanks

It is worth it 100% whether youre competing or not.

Run it intelligently...with ancillaries on hand....and it is the best steroid in the world.

Not a single drug out there changes me faster than Trenbolone.

Try it out, do bloods and find out what tren does to you.
Some people/bodies can handle it better than others.

It is worth it 100% whether youre competing or not.

Run it intelligently...with ancillaries on hand....and it is the best steroid in the world.

Not a single drug out there changes me faster than Trenbolone.

Do you have blood work and medical screenings to support that statement? I guess everyone needs to make their own decision on what is worthwhile and what is not based on their own values and beliefs; but if it is doing excessive damage to your body that is unrepairable then people need to start thinking about long-term.

IMO absolutely worth it...... The beauty is you really don't need to run much.... shit, 50mg ED yields great results..... By far my favorite....gonna run it in a bulk someday..... see how she does in a higher calorie environment

Do you have blood work and medical screenings to support that statement? I guess everyone needs to make their own decision on what is worthwhile and what is not based on their own values and beliefs; but if it is doing excessive damage to your body that is unrepairable then people need to start thinking about long-term.

He did say to run it intelligently. I would think that includes doing your due diligence to make sure you're not causing permanent damage to your kidneys/liver...or whatever.

The million $$$ question - I'm 47, and, to be honest, I feel like crap when I take it (tren).... When I use test,eq,and masteron, I feel great, so it's not worth it to me.. Everyone likes what the compound can do for them, but being a regular guy, trying to keep a little size and stay fit, it's not for me (anymore), Anyway, my 2 cents!!

Its totally dependant on your goals. For me, I like it with low test as I find it very helpful in assisting fatloss while keeping muscle mass. For many, there is no need as long as asthetics aren't important. I love it!

tren- i love it
tren- oh how i hate you..

tren - great for lbm gains, increasing density, decreasing body fat.
tren- great for wrecking my lipds, excellent at causing insomnia, even better at raising my hemo.

ur call bro, if you can gain the same off EQ mast or var/mast stay away from tren imo

He did say to run it intelligently. I would think that includes doing your due diligence to make sure you're not causing permanent damage to your kidneys/liver...or whatever.

What is your definition of "intelligently"? Have you seen his log of the dosages and duration that he ran it? Do you consider that to be running it intelligently?

I think that everyone should try it at 50mg eod before they judge it for the side effects. all i hear is that you need at least 100 eod or 50 ed for the bare minimum which isnt true. yes you will get good results, but if the sides are too much dont drop the whole drug, just try less. in my experience 50 eod gives kind of var like results for wayy cheaper than var with almost no side effects.

What is your definition of "intelligently"? Have you seen his log of the dosages and duration that he ran it? Do you consider that to be running it intelligently?

:p

My blood work will show if it was "intelligently" ....

I did learn a lot on my long duration....

And one of those things that I learned was....you dont need 900mg, nor do you need 750mg....I felt my absolute best on 600mg.

It takes experimenting within time to find out those sweet spots...

And what I meant by "intelligently" ....is making sure the drug never changes anything else in your life other than the physical composition of your body, positively.

If you are growing bitch tits, your dick stops working, your blood pressure is at Mars, and your heart rate is at the moon, then NO...you are not using the drug intelligently or simply put, the drug is not for you.

If running the acetate, how long do you recommend running it, and what dosage of test would be optimal? I've been running gear for about 19-20 years. If anyone knows a good quality brand to use, I would appreciate a pm because I get everything I need from one source who only carries human grade gear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the responses so far.

If running the acetate, how long do you recommend running it, and what dosage of test would be optimal? I've been running gear for about 19-20 years. If anyone knows a good quality brand to use, I would appreciate a pm because I get everything I need from one source who only carries human grade gear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the responses so far.

Under 200mg of Test...... i run 140mg and its perrrrfect

When I become a millionaire, I'm going to put gallons of tren in my swimming pool and swim in it

When I become a millionaire, I'm going to put gallons of tren in my swimming pool and swim in it

When I become a trillionaire....

I will invent Trenbolone infused Marijuana....so for every gram I smoke, it will contain 100mg of Tren Ace :D

Why inject it when you can fucking smoke it? :love:

When I become a trillionaire....

I will invent Trenbolone infused Marijuana....so for every gram I smoke, it will contain 100mg of Tren Ace :D

Why inject it when you can fucking smoke it? :love:

:love:I will dream this tonight:love:

Under 200mg of Test...... i run 140mg and its perrrrfect

200mg/wk Test is perfect for recomp and you will have lower sides but if you want to bulk with Tren you will need to run the Test as high or higher than the Tren.

Last year I ran 500mg Test/TrenA and got killer results. Prior years I'd run Tren A at 200-300mg wk and had good results. Only thing I don't like about Tren is the insomnia... But I like that it makes me super horney! I can run test by itself but once I introduce tren, boom, horney explosion! Wife gets punished! :D

Last year I ran 500mg Test/TrenA and got killer results. Prior years I'd run Tren A at 200-300mg wk and had good results. Only thing I don't like about Tren is the insomnia... But I like that it makes me super horney! I can run test by itself but once I introduce tren, boom, horney explosion! Wife gets punished! :D

same here, Tren makes me super horny, and I get it up after 10 15 minutes ( after ejac ), I don't know why the fuck my body loves tren when it comes to that

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws