over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is wellbutrin really worth it ?

I've been on it for a little bit and I noticed it does the same for me as all of them. Makes me much more stabil the first few months but then it's almost like my body gets used to it and it doesn't work anymore. I'm diagnosed with "traits" of borderline personality disorder so technically that diagnosis doesn't need meds. It needs DBT therapy. I'm mainly on the Wellbutrin to make it easier for me to ween off Adderall since Wellbutrin increases the neurotransmitter's that adderall depletes.

Also keep in mind Wellbutrin only increases norepinephrine and dopamine but does nothing for serotonin. If you have a serotonin imbalance it won't help. I think lexapro with Wellbutrin is best as it hits all 3.

Good point about having thyroid functions checked.

Wellbutrin elevates seratonin, dopamine and nor-epinephrine.

I have successfully weaned ppl from WB, SSRI's,or just amped up these neurotransmitters naturally with:

5-OH tryp
SAMe
L-tyrosine

You can take SAMe/L-tyrosine while ON Wellbutrin during the wean off but dosing of 5-OH is tricky and IMHO takes a Dr like myself walking you through it. Do NOT take it while on WB.

Happy Monday and yes all SSRI's and WB can inhibit orgasm,
Dr.Kim
PS What I Rx (above) does not and it works a lot quicker
PPS Cheap personal attention from me via quick guide link under my sig

Good point about having thyroid functions checked.

Wellbutrin elevates seratonin, dopamine and nor-epinephrine.

I have successfully weaned ppl from WB, SSRI's,or just amped up these neurotransmitters naturally with:

5-OH tryp
SAMe
L-tyrosine

You can take SAMe/L-tyrosine while ON Wellbutrin during the wean off but dosing of 5-OH is tricky and IMHO takes a Dr like myself walking you through it. Do NOT take it while on WB.

Happy Monday and yes all SSRI's and WB can inhibit orgasm,
Dr.Kim
PS What I Rx (above) does not and it works a lot quicker
PPS Cheap personal attention from me via quick guide link under my sig

Wellbutrin doesn't effect serotonin

**broken link removed**

If you do 24 urine testing for neurotransmitters we find that wellbutrin does indeed increase seratonin which is WHY 5-OH is contraindicated in those on wellbutrin. Thanks.

And what you posted is not a medical study it's an advertisement-so I wouldn't take that to the bank and no,I'm with pts and don't have time to go searching for a study for something so totally well known amongst doctors who treat depression without drugs that it's silly to debate this. Over and out. Have a super day.

Sorry . . . talk to any legitimate, real phycologist and or pharmacologist and you will learn that
there is no legitimate blood or urine test for neurotransmitters or serotonin levels.

If you do 24 urine testing for neurotransmitters we find that wellbutrin does indeed increase seratonin which is WHY 5-OH is contraindicated in those on wellbutrin. Thanks.

And what you posted is not a medical study it's an advertisement-so I wouldn't take that to the bank and no,I'm with pts and don't have time to go searching for a study for something so totally well known amongst doctors who treat depression without drugs that it's silly to debate this. Over and out. Have a super day.

If you find any studies please post them. Thanks

I was told the most legit test is the "organic acid" test

Organic Acids Test ? The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc.

The issue that arises is serotonin and catecholamines in blood and urine are not derived from the brain. Nor can one access the total amount of neurotransmitters in presynaptic terminals (autoreceptors). Our blood brain barrier is quite effective at keeping neurotransmitters tightly compartmentalized in our brain, separate from blood.

Not saying there isn't any significance in looking at urinary NT's. Though I feel we're getting a snapshot of ..."in the moment serotonin and catecholamines excretion via the kidneys".

I know a lot of practitioners use a urinary assay checking NT's. Maybe there's validity, maybe there's not? Personally, I believe the latter. Although that doesn't mean these practitioners are not having success treating their patients. Placebo or cure? ...the mind is a marvelous network of healing capabilities.

So...

I was in a bad depression and wellbutrin sent me into a suicidal pit. I don't demonize many drugs but that shit was pure poison to me and took me from depressed to unfunctional.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

How it was for my wife too. She just wanted to stay in bed all day long and said it made her feel like a zombie. She couldn't sleep at night and just felt like shit. She too like you became unfunctional and had to quit taking it. Now she just takes Prozac and does just fine on that. I am not sure what her official diagnosis was or is.

While everyone isn't the same the over whelming evidence is that wellbutrin doesn't cause sexual dysfunction, enhances sex drive in women, promotes weight loss, and helps people stop smoking and dipping.

I am unsure what to think when anti d's are combined with the poly pharmacy many practice on here.

I was taking it to stop smoking. It had the opposite effect made me jittery and wanted to smoke more.

My doc said this is a wonder drug and thinks everyone should take it.
I kept taking it due to weight loss/ increased sexual drive. I started having suicidal thoughts and lost my mind a few times and if I continued on it I may have killed myself or someone else.

It's a selective reuptake inhibitor.

It doesn't increase anything except for the time in which neurotransmitters remain in the synaptic cleft.

It's ability to affect serotonin is negligible.

But who has time to say stupid shit? There are a lot of discrepancies around here lately.

I was put on it for anxiety and panic disorder for about two weeks. The first week I felt great. The second week I had a lot of suicidal and homicidal thoughts so the doctor pulled the plug right away. But here is the thing... Wellbutrin affects everyone differently.

On a side note, sy best friend was in an executive chemist position for the company that made it and they had a lot of bad feedback on the drug for whatever that's worth.

While everyone isn't the same the over whelming evidence is that wellbutrin doesn't cause sexual dysfunction, enhances sex drive in women, promotes weight loss, and helps people stop smoking and dipping.

I am unsure what to think when anti d's are combined with the poly pharmacy many practice on here.

oh yea forgot the risk for seizures is really high - max dose is 300 mg a day.

If Wellbutrin increases serotonin I wonder why it's not classified as a triple reputake inhibitor(SNDRI) instead of just being an NDRI.

If Wellbutrin increases serotonin I wonder why it's not classified as a triple reputake inhibitor(SNDRI) instead of just being an NDRI.

From all the literature I've read, it posses no serotonergic activity.

Watch out for sleep issues, shit just made me angry to be honest.
great, i have insomnia and am LOCD naturally and have a propensity for violence (jk), probably wont take it, microdosing fungus seems to be working great

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131