over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IslandGirl representing @ USA's

IslandGirl

NPC Judge/Featured Member
JUDGES
:) Of course a plug for TP. Dante and Doug have been very generous with me and I feel very honored to be one of their selected Sponsored Athletes. I attribute a lot of my gains to their products along with DC training.

BigBapper requested that I post a couple more pics.

I competed at the USA's this past July (in '07, I competed at this same show, but in figure. I was told that I was too muscular, too hard, too dry, too vascular, yada yada yada) in Bodybuilding this time. I was super happy with the package I brought on stage. I knew I couldn't play the "size" game and all I knew I had control over was bringing in condition.

I placed 7th. A little bummed as I would've like to have performed my routine. But that's ok. Next year right?

I spoke to at least 6 judges after the show and I basically got the same feedback from all of them. "We love your look. This is where we would like to see fbb go to. Great stage presentation, great posing, probably one of the best on stage (now that made me thrilled!!!)....BUT....you were probably Too Conditioned. We would've like to see you fuller". UGH! lol! Oh, well, back to the drawing board.

Attachments

• DSC_7248_PGDLJMIPER.jpg
    DSC_7248_PGDLJMIPER.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 996
  • DSC_7250_UREJJJZAXE.jpg
    DSC_7250_UREJJJZAXE.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC_7260_JCYPMHBDGM.jpg
    DSC_7260_JCYPMHBDGM.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 639
  • DSC_7261_PHKGMHHPOL.jpg
    DSC_7261_PHKGMHHPOL.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1889-1.JPG
    IMG_1889-1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 618
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I love your look too IG! ::ction-sm What are your plans now?

Well, I love your look too IG! ::ction-sm What are your plans now?

Thanks Lynx.

I'm not too sure. I think I'm too small for bb'ing, but I had a lot of fun! I'm looking to see where figure will head for in '09 and then decide. I'm so wishy washy. lol

I just found myself too small in the lightweight class (I wish there was a featherweight class hehehe). I stood next to a girl that was 4' 10" and on the other side of me was a girl that was 4' 11" and they both outweighed me by at least 6-7 pounds. lol I'm 5' 2" and weighed 105 lbs. :(

YOU LOOK GREAT

LET EM HELP EXPLAIN WHAT THE JUDGES MEAN SO YOU CAN BETTER PREPARE.
1. MORE MUSCLE ON ARMS
2. WIDER BACK..THICKER LATS
3. MORE LATERALIS......YOU NEED THICKER LEGS, CALVS
4. MORE MUSCLE ON PECS AND ROUNDER SHOULDERS
5. YOU JUST NEED MORE MASS....IN THE RIGHT PLACES......AND A TAD MORE SKINFOLD IN THE PINCH TEST...........YOU ARE PAPER THIN.........IT WILL BE A MORE APPEALING LOOK I ASSURE YOU.
NOW, THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK.....BUT YOU NOW KNOW WHAT DIRECTION TO GO IN.

LET EM HELP EXPLAIN WHAT THE JUDGES MEAN SO YOU CAN BETTER PREPARE.
1. MORE MUSCLE ON ARMS
2. WIDER BACK..THICKER LATS
3. MORE LATERALIS......YOU NEED THICKER LEGS, CALVS
4. MORE MUSCLE ON PECS AND ROUNDER SHOULDERS
5. YOU JUST NEED MORE MASS....IN THE RIGHT PLACES......AND A TAD MORE SKINFOLD IN THE PINCH TEST...........YOU ARE PAPER THIN.........IT WILL BE A MORE APPEALING LOOK I ASSURE YOU.
NOW, THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK.....BUT YOU NOW KNOW WHAT DIRECTION TO GO IN.

Thanks Phil. Great feeback. Can't get better than that.

I think I made my decision. Back to Figure. lol

I've been watching figure and they are just getting skinnier looking to me. :(

I've been watching figure and they are just getting skinnier looking to me. :(

lol Well, now that they have BIKINI coming onto the scene, our friend (;)) Rick said that bikini will possibly be the new Figure and Figure may go the other direction. :)

Remember this.... people remember great physiques and cool, like -able, great, people. And you fit the categories that will have your fans always have pulling for you. Some people win and are forgotten fast.

The placing is not as important as the athletes character.. your awesome!

:) Of course a plug for TP. Dante and Doug have been very generous with me and I feel very honored to be one of their selected Sponsored Athletes. I attribute a lot of my gains to their products along with DC training.

I competed at the USA's this past July (in '07, I competed at this same show, but in figure. I was told that I was too muscular, too hard, too dry, too vascular, yada yada yada) in Bodybuilding this time. I was super happy with the package I brought on stage. I knew I couldn't play the "size" game and all I knew I had control over was bringing in condition.

I placed 7th. A little bummed as I would've like to have performed my routine. But that's ok. Next year right?

I spoke to at least 6 judges after the show and I basically got the same feedback from all of them. "We love your look. This is where we would like to see fbb go to. Great stage presentation, great posing, probably one of the best on stage (now that made me thrilled!!!)....BUT....you were probably Too Conditioned. We would've like to see you fuller". UGH! lol! Oh, well, back to the drawing board.

You do look great. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Island Girl, I like your look, stick with figure, Phil is right for BB you need more mass.

Well, I think you look awesome everytime I have ever seen you!

Until "they" finally figure out what in the hell they want ....women competitors are always going to be guessing. It ticks me off. I like your physique, IslandGirl. Your are attractive and funny and I just like you a ton! Screw it...just do your thing.

I am proud or the condition you got in for these pictures as well. :cool:

I think you look amazing and i like your 'bodybuilding' physique. Plus you get to go out there, pose, have a good time and enjoy yourself.

FBB needs more attractive females like yourself!

I think you look amazing and i like your 'bodybuilding' physique. Plus you get to go out there, pose, have a good time and enjoy yourself.

FBB needs more attractive females like yourself!

x2 :)

IG, You gotta do what your heart tells you to. But I agree with Main and others.

Personally…

I really like your look a lot. I think you look amazing!

lol Well, now that they have BIKINI coming onto the scene, our friend (;)) Rick said that bikini will possibly be the new Figure and Figure may go the other direction. :)

When's this suppose to happen? Bikini? Really, how many freaking divisions are they going to have? Sheesh...

btw, wasabi ;)....what are you planning to do?

Lol! :eek: Try to finish school for now. :ac:ion-sm I've been thinking of competing but...

Islandgirl keep yr head up...No matter where you place your a CHAMPION IN MY EYES..Bodybuilding is a very subjective sport an you always here different opinions etc but you just do what makes you feel happy an look yr best..I think you looked AWESOME..Your also a sweet n sincere young lady an proud mom...GREAT JOB..Keep striving an whatever you decide to do wether its bodybuilding or figure,BEST OF LUCK TO YOU...Enjoy the holidays with yr husband an kids an be safe..

Remember this.... people remember great physiques and cool, like -able, great, people. And you fit the categories that will have your fans always have pulling for you. Some people win and are forgotten fast.

The placing is not as important as the athletes character.. your awesome!

You are so sweeet Alex!!! I'm touched by your kind words.

We tell our clients the same thing....placing is not everything. You are already a Champion before you step foot on stage. I just need to apply that to myself as well. It's so difficult when it's "You"...

*BIGHUGS*

Island Girl, I like your look, stick with figure, Phil is right for BB you need more mass.

I know I need more mass....I think I've reached my potential in that dept. lol. I am really considering switching back....hm.....big decisions.

I appreciate your feedback pesty.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner