over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IslandGirl representing @ USA's

Until "they" finally figure out what in the hell they want ....women competitors are always going to be guessing. It ticks me off. I like your physique, IslandGirl. Your are attractive and funny and I just like you a ton! Screw it...just do your thing.

I am proud or the condition you got in for these pictures as well. :cool:

I'm funnnnny? More like you guys crack us up. My kids have a ball with you. Eating a pint of ice cream in the hotel lobby with some cookie chasers. lol :D

Love ya' big guy!

I think you look amazing and i like your 'bodybuilding' physique. Plus you get to go out there, pose, have a good time and enjoy yourself.

FBB needs more attractive females like yourself!

Yeah, that is what I LOVE about bb'ing. Doing a routine. It does get boring with figure and just 1/4 turns. I train so hard in the gym, work my butt off with the diet and cardio just to do 1/4 turns. hahaha...

Muah!

Islandgirl keep yr head up...No matter where you place your a CHAMPION IN MY EYES..Bodybuilding is a very subjective sport an you always here different opinions etc but you just do what makes you feel happy an look yr best..I think you looked AWESOME..Your also a sweet n sincere young lady an proud mom...GREAT JOB..Keep striving an whatever you decide to do wether its bodybuilding or figure,BEST OF LUCK TO YOU...Enjoy the holidays with yr husband an kids an be safe..

Sean! *HUGS*

You are the sweetest thing! Wat up! :)

I agree...everyone has an opinion. I take each one and consider them all. I compete because I love it and it's fun. Sometimes it takes all the fun out when all we think about is our placing. Thanks for the reminder.

Hope we get to meet next year sometime! Would really love that. Maybe do a shoot together or sumthin'. ;)

I know I need more mass....I think I've reached my potential in that dept. lol. I am really considering switching back....hm.....big decisions.

I appreciate your feedback pesty.

Thank you soooo much for posting more pics and thank you for giving BigBapper a plug at the start of the thread.:eek: :cool:

I think you look perfect for figure. Women's bodybuilding/figure/fitness/toned figure/trained figure/bodyfitness in general needs to get the class cerita sorted out so judges know what to look for. I was watching a DVD of a show I did and I like to judge when watching. I could of judged that whole show no problem, however when the toned figure came on stage. I would of have to ask what am I looking at, some of them looked like they had been dragged of the street.

I think you look amazing and i like your 'bodybuilding' physique. Plus you get to go out there, pose, have a good time and enjoy yourself.

FBB needs more attractive females like yourself!
thanks main !! i agree :)

:) Of course a plug for TP. Dante and Doug have been very generous with me and I feel very honored to be one of their selected Sponsored Athletes. I attribute a lot of my gains to their products along with DC training.

BigBapper requested that I post a couple more pics.

I competed at the USA's this past July (in '07, I competed at this same show, but in figure. I was told that I was too muscular, too hard, too dry, too vascular, yada yada yada) in Bodybuilding this time. I was super happy with the package I brought on stage. I knew I couldn't play the "size" game and all I knew I had control over was bringing in condition.

I placed 7th. A little bummed as I would've like to have performed my routine. But that's ok. Next year right?

I spoke to at least 6 judges after the show and I basically got the same feedback from all of them. "We love your look. This is where we would like to see fbb go to. Great stage presentation, great posing, probably one of the best on stage (now that made me thrilled!!!)....BUT....you were probably Too Conditioned. We would've like to see you fuller". UGH! lol! Oh, well, back to the drawing board.

the other contestants must have been something if you only took 7th

i hope this doesnt come off as cyber sexual harrassment, but u are too smokin hot and sexy too be building guns! stick with figure. you are a champ!;)

Last edited:
I feel bad for the women competitors across fitness/figure and now bikini.
It's such a moving target.

Soft, hard, too much muscle, not enough muscle...

I think at some point you just have to decide what you believe is best for you and let the IFBB go piss up a rope.

It has turned men's physiques blocky, promoted gh guts and simply confused women's competition.

Sorry if my opinion isn't popular. I'm not pushing for granola and body hair but can we at least see some consistency in judging and some points for symmetry and balance in the sport?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear