over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Isopure

gtj220

Registered
I think i'm having a problem with isopure protein powder, has anyone else had any issue's with it.......gas, bloating, the whole 9 yards, and if so what protein did you switch to? I really want to get some LBA's but the budget is a little tight right now. Any help is appreciated,Thanks Guy's!!

i used to get that way with isopure and designer protein back in the day as well.

i switched to all max isoflex and i experienced none of the issues i used to have.

BFU

Kemistry Procore protein is great zero bloat. No whey! Whey isolate shouldn't give most people issues but there is a small percent of people who have problems with whey no matter the quality

That sounds like a allergic reaction. I have known of people being allergic to Whey..

i switched to isopure to avoid the problems you were having. what i have found is that if it taste good, i will have terrible gas and bloat. but isopure tastes terrible and is low carb so i experience no ill side effects.

i switched to isopure to avoid the problems you were having. what i have found is that if it taste good, i will have terrible gas and bloat. but isopure tastes terrible and is low carb so i experience no ill side effects.

I'm still trying to figure this out, it just seems to be the protein powder. I'm avoiding it for a few days then will add it back in as an experiment. I burb up this horrible tasting gas and of course the bloat which prevents me from eating properly. It sort of comes and goes from time to time but its been pretty consistent lately. Appreciate everyones feed back, I gotta fix this quickly.

SYNTHETEK-Synthepure

I think i'm having a problem with isopure protein powder, has anyone else had any issue's with it.......gas, bloating, the whole 9 yards, and if so what protein did you switch to? I really want to get some LBA's but the budget is a little tight right now. Any help is appreciated,Thanks Guy's!!

I've used all the major brands and none of them work as good as LBA's, drop the powder and make the switch.

All bloat, gas and upset stomach comes from the fillers in the powder, regardless how 'pure' it says it's on the label.

As RobRoy said above, SynthePURE will give you zero bloat/gas. NO WPI should give you any stomach upsets if it's pure WPI.

All bloat, gas and upset stomach comes from the fillers in the powder, regardless how 'pure' it says it's on the label.

As RobRoy said above, SynthePURE will give you zero bloat/gas. NO WPI should give you any stomach upsets if it's pure WPI.

Thanks BigA, by the way I got a bottle on Synthertine last year and have 1/2 a bottle left, been in my closet-it's a little cloudy, will it still be effective? Thanks, Bro!!!!

Thanks BigA, by the way I got a bottle on Synthertine last year and have 1/2 a bottle left, been in my closet-it's a little cloudy, will it still be effective? Thanks, Bro!!!!

If it's cloudy, don't use it!

ima have to bump TrueProtein for this one, I love making some custom mixes and then getting the lil cheap flavor upgrade. I usually make a pretty simple blend of isolate,whey concentrate, and some micellar casein

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws