advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its a Sunday, cheat day for many, what have you eaten so far today?

My cheat meal is usually on Sundays when I go visit my dad. I try to rotate between Chinese food, Mexican, or I'll stop the way to his house And grab 6 hot dogs all the way.

If I'm carb cycling I load up on pop tarts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Why are pop tarts so popular with bodybuilders? Don't really know what they are if I'm honest. Ate they just super nice or something? If im cheat carbin its Milk chocolate ask the way washed down with a litre of custard:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

This Sunday I'm gonna do my best to eat as much of a large Godfather's combo pizza as I can. I don't get to eat Godfather's that much cause theres none around here. I'll be on vacation in Florida and theres one near by. But man I love that stuff !!

Why are pop tarts so popular with bodybuilders? Don't really know what they are if I'm honest. Ate they just super nice or something? If im cheat carbin its Milk chocolate ask the way washed down with a litre of custard:)

BRO you dont know what pop tarts are?! you have been missing out my man! they are amazing..... these are my fav :love:

**broken link removed**

great post workout with a tall glass of milk!

Never seen them in UK stores but according to Google we do have them in supermarkets. Potentially looks like a dangerous thing for me to try. I've got a sweet tooth to say the least:banghead:

Never seen them in UK stores but according to Google we do have them in supermarkets. Potentially looks like a dangerous thing for me to try. I've got a sweet tooth to say the least:banghead:

lol i enjoy reading your posts:)

but yes, they are trouble for me as well. you havent seen sweet tooth until you've seen me eat sweets :D:cool:

Matey they sell them in many places now but they can be very expensive. Have you seen those new sweet shops that sell a lot of US candy and cereals... they sell them but rip you off (have seem them for 6 quid in a few of those places). Have you ever been to B&M? They sell them for really cheap... 1.99 I think. I haven't tried them myself.

I have been eating a lot of ice cream the last few days. I just got in from work and had strawberry jelly :D Then I had some ice cream. Then my dinner... chicken, curry and boiled rice. Then more ice cream with honey on top :D

Last edited:
To be honest i only really go to tescos and the butchers. I'm a very lazy shopper.

Ive been real good lately. Making all my Ice cream out of 0 fat Greek yougurt, banana, cinnamon and toffee whey protein. Ice cream will always be a big part of my life so might as well just try to limit damage and get a nice protein boost. Get about 70g protein per serving with the whey. If I feel I've got some calories to play with a little honey and some walnuts on top can't hurt though:)

Last edited:
To be honest i only really go to tescos and the butchers. I'm a very lazy shopper.

Ive been real good lately. Making all my Ice cream out of 0 fat Greek yougurt, banana, cinnamon and toffee whey protein. Ice cream will always be a big part of my life so might as well just try to limit damage and get a nice protein boost. Get about 70g protein per serving with the whey. If I feel I've got some calories to play with a little honey and some walnuts on top can't hurt though:)

I freeze my greek yogurt too and add splenda and it tastes like ice cream.

don't even worry about it...if that's your idea of a "cheat" then you have never smoked weed and enjoyed some shit food. Even high those things are Ok at best.....not sure why people talk about em so much. I was in county jail for a bit and that was one of the things we could buy...nobody bought that shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131