over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its BACK! The old Renegade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.A.C.

Banned
Bros...

I was informed by a friend that the old (REAL) RENEGADE board is back up.
So... i went to check it out and i see you have to have a password to get into it... is it a private board now? Does anyone know if it will be an open forum like in the old days?

Thanks -
A board lurker from back in the day
J.A.C.

DWAYNO - help us out bro

Last edited:
Well, the 'old' gade will never be again. Everyone from there came here many, many years ago when the 'gade shut down.

That would be just someone cashing in on the old name.

Isnt that the one Maverick opened back up then eventually sold?

rAJJIN said:
Isnt that the one Maverick opened back up then eventually sold?

No, he had RenegadeMuscle.

it still looks the same

it looks just like it did back in the day,brings back a ton of mems

Who opened it?

JAC,
curious how did you here about it?

i'll be damn. its good to see the old board back up. I was sad to see it go when i sold it but never the less its good to have it back. Does anybody know who owns it now?? And how do we get access to it??

Mav

Man fuck that place......ProMuscle is where its at. Guess what man - its NOT the original Gade either. The original Gade shut down and anything after that is just another knock off with the same logo.

You want the Original Gade back - you'd have to have the same Mods, members, etc. So fuck that man.....I was there when it started, crashed, etc. that place is just memories. The original UG will never happen the original Gade will never happen.

quick plug though - but the new UG is cool spot where guys from the original UG hang at - but if noone from the original Gade even knows about this spot....then how old skool is it?

haze324 said:
Man fuck that place......ProMuscle is where its at. Guess what man - its NOT the original Gade either. The original Gade shut down and anything after that is just another knock off with the same logo.

You want the Original Gade back - you'd have to have the same Mods, members, etc. So fuck that man.....I was there when it started, crashed, etc. that place is just memories. The original UG will never happen the original Gade will never happen.

quick plug though - but the new UG is cool spot where guys from the original UG hang at - but if noone from the original Gade even knows about this spot....then how old skool is it?

Im with Haze on this.... Unless its the original members,Mods and Posts- database its Just another board and Is no Better then the one Maverick opened up. Atleast Mav searched around and found as many of the original Mods and members that he could.

I hate to say it But it Looks like a Plug to me.
I have a hard time buying into the My local friend is a Mod on several boards under differant names.
Is it Ok to ask the name of this moderator friend and what Name(s) he uses
on the board(s) he Mods On? It Just seems a bit odd to me for some reason.
Now nothing against you and maybe your an old school vet also using a differant handle (seems to be what everyone says these days) But Im not familiar with you myself. What boards are you from?

|--[\\\]>-------- I'll be damned...the logo is the same one on the back of my tshirt!

J.A.C. said:
Mav my friend

You never sold the original GADE because you never OWNED it. Your board was renegademuscle as Big A stated... never renegadebodybuilding as was the orignial.

That my friend is a fact.

J.A.C.

I never said I owned the origianl gade. I was a memeber of the original gade and I wanted to bring back the gade to the net and the origianl domain addy was taken. I talked to templar knight several times about tit but there was alot of BS surrounding it not to mention heat with all the crap that went down on the first gade. But MY gade was the gade none the less. No need to be a prick.

Mav

Big A said:
Well, the 'old' gade will never be again. Everyone from there came here many, many years ago when the 'gade shut down.

That would be just someone cashing in on the old name.

amen.

Ok,
Hey JAC thanks for the Info and Im glad to see another old board
back up an running.

Please do understand it just looks funny to me
someone shows up out of the blue that has just registered under A name Ive never seen and Knows so much before anyone here does.
I probably had not give my opinion had you not said what you did to Mav.

Im not a mod here, and I wouldnt delete it if I were.
Why is it so wrong for us to wonder How you know about it?
Im just saying as an outsider looking in It Looked like a plug (which I have no problem with) Just curious to know Who is behind it is all.
Ive had some bad exeperiences in the Past with these New Board Owners that show up out of No-where... Its Hard for me to trust Just anyone now days which is why Im only On BIGA`s boards.

No hard feeling here Jac and sorry to have questioned you.
Please do keep us posted if you find out more such as who opened it up.

YES IT IS TRUE...it is the O.G. str8 up orginal regade board

it will be up and running to the public shortly and will be better than before

rest assured this will be the 'gade from back in the day with all the old peps from behind the scenes there too...

http://www.renegadebodybuilding.com/

if indeed the old renegade board comes back with all the old posts and info then yes I will be the first one in line to re-register and contribute. I hope it does come back becuase it was a great board.

I would liek to see the gade back in any form to be honest. The community isnt the same without some form of renegade board.

Mav

J.A.C. said:
rajjin my friend there are no hard feelings as i totally understand the way you seen my original post. i can see how you would think it was a plug or wht not but to he honest i wish it was :D hell that way i would at least know how to register there.
man in the years i have been lurking these boards i have only found 2 boards i honestly love. the old renegade was my home because thats the first board i started really getting into. the bros where loyal and there wasnt any of the childish name calling ect that went down on most boards back then.
the only other board i even read now is this board. for someone wanting to learn information about diets training and supplements this forum is as good as having your own personal trainer.
the guys here are top notch (your self included) and i have the upmost respect for this board and its mods and members. that being said i would love to see the old school renegade board back up just for old times sake.
man i can remember ragnar - piper - masters - tempest - templer night - and everyone used to love to watch piggy spout off at the mouth weekly. he was ignorant but quiet amusing to read.
ok i have reminisced enough i must go down a protein shake

J.A.C.

:fo:d-smil

Im Glad you understand how it looked.
I can tell you have been around (longer then me it sounds)
I got in right at the tail end of renegade and the beginning of promuscle here.
(probodybuilding then) I was mostly a lurker on The original UG back then.
Damn that was when the internet was Like AOL 4.0 :D
It would take me 15-20 minutes to bring up one thread, hell I could make a sandwhich and come back an still be waiting lol!

Glad to See you Joined up. Im sure you have a lot to offer
so Hopefully well be seeing you around

Ill keep an eye out as Im curious to see if its the Old threads- Posts etc
if there starting it from Scratch. Im sure theres some classic stuff in there as you mentioned if theyve somehow kept it all.

does anybody have the password or know who to contact about getting the password???

Mav

Strange

Sorry, this just sounds too strange to me too.

J.A.C., not sure who you are, you could very well be a respectable bro who has been around for a while, but you signed up yesterday, and all of your posts since have been only in this thread saying how Renegade is back. It really sounds as if you're just giving a free promo to someone trying to bring 'gade back or trying to see who can help out with bringing this version of the old renegade back to where it was.

So it's very strange, and I'm trying to figure out why - if you really wanted to find out if it was legit or not - that you just didn't PM Big A, ask him to look into it, and allow him to get a password for it first before posting this thread?

Plus all of your reponses have been defensive, not really contributing anything more than "no really, it's back and if you don't believe me then whatever" sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner