over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its BACK! The old Renegade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is legit. I believe it's password protected until everything is in place. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Temp

Tempest said:
It is legit. I believe it's password protected until everything is in place. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Temp

Straight from an Ol Skool cat....

You know I was around during those days and to be honest going back to the Gade and the set up is cool and all for nostalgic reasons - but its kinda like taking 2 steps back as far as info and bodybuilding goes. THIS is the best spot, mods, members, info, etc. To be honest I cant see the Gade offering what this place has to offer other than an old skool name.

I'm sure i'll go check it out, because after all it is the Gade - but PM is the evolution of the Gade so I think this will always be the place to be.

haze324 said:
Straight from an Ol Skool cat....

You know I was around during those days and to be honest going back to the Gade and the set up is cool and all for nostalgic reasons - but its kinda like taking 2 steps back as far as info and bodybuilding goes. THIS is the best spot, mods, members, info, etc. To be honest I cant see the Gade offering what this place has to offer other than an old skool name.

I'm sure i'll go check it out, because after all it is the Gade - but PM is the evolution of the Gade so I think this will always be the place to be.

Well said Haze. This is a very informative board. I've enjoyed many posts and many of the pics. I don't think the 'Gade is coming back as competition against PM. Hell I've watched Pm evolve like everyone else and some of the names on here are very impressive!

I agree with you haze. I dont think the gade can compete with promuscle but if it gets some zainy characters like it had in the old days then it will be entertaining to say the least.

Mav

Tempest said:

Temp

If you say that it is real, then it is. Has TK finally released the name or are you starting it again with him? Is Chem involved?
Do you have the database(I thought it was lost)?

J.A.C. said:
man i can remember ragnar - piper - masters - tempest - templer night - and everyone used to love to watch piggy spout off at the mouth weekly.

I doubt that you will see those names together again.

Anyone know if the old Gade members be given a password if they want to return to check it out?

???

This thread is littered with plugs, JAC -- WHATEVER bro, if you have been here for so long, you would know this would have happened to you. Nice try, shameless plug.

Also

You said: I have been here for ever. when i choose to post i make a handle to post with. I do not need the drama that comes along with being a regular contributor to these forums. i know there are some really good bros here but there are some that no matter what you post they will want to argue and fight about what you ahve to say. this is exactly why i do not post regular.
i have nothing to contribute.

I really like the last line.

Well if you knew this board well enough, you would know that it is not like that at all.. The drama that comes from being a regualr member? So far YOU are the only drama I have experienced in months. You basically just figured it wa like a lot of boards that ARE like that and you tried to bullshit us with "I have been here forever" <--- YEAH RIGHT, BULLSHIT.

OK

Who vouches for J.A.C???????????

On another note I had webtv too. Damn remember ROCK's board now thats old school to me. 6 or 9 years damn time fly's.

Who here likes algebra?

After reading this thread, it almost seems as if the following equation might be true:

J.A.C.= RC

:D

For someone who doesn't like drama, you posted a grand total of 5 times in the span of 2 hours in this very thread, responded three times to Ivan before he had a chance to post again, every single one of your posts since you signed up here - except ONE - can be found in this thread and you keep bumping this thread up even though your questions have been answered by Tempest.

If you really don't want any drama, then you wont respond to this, nor post any more in this thread. You've got your answers - it's password protected until it's ready to go, and yes it's the old 'gade coming back. If you do respond, you're contridicting everything you've said in your previous posts.

And with that... you have a great day, buddy. :)

Last edited:
I say just kill this thread!!! I was a member of the original "gade" and the ug back in the day, and I am glad to see the gade back... However, I think this arguing is quite silly... When someone finds out how to get a password please post it... Otherwise this is going nowhere!!! :rolleyes:

BrooklynBB said:
For someone who doesn't like drama, you posted a grand total of 5 times in the span of 2 hours in this very thread, responded three times to Ivan before he had a chance to post again, every single one of your posts since you signed up here - except ONE - can be found in this thread and you keep bumping this thread up even though your questions have been answered by Tempest.

If you really don't want any drama, then you wont respond to this, nor post any more in this thread. You've got your answers - it's password protected until it's ready to go, and yes it's the old 'gade coming back. If you do respond, you're contridicting everything you've said in your previous posts.

And with that... you have a great day, buddy. :)

Ok brooklyn
i personally deleted every post i made.
do i not have the right to defend my self when i have different people including your self accusing me of "plugging" a board or what not? when ivan spouts off at his mouth which was uncalled for i have the right to defend that do i not? or is it because i am an "unknown" person here i have to take all that shit?
see my friend - this is exactly why i do not post regular. everytime someone new posts you have a select number of "know it alls" (you included) that have to bash them or tarnish there name right off the bat.
i had one reason for posting. i wanted to know if the gade was for real and if so, how to i get into it.
all the other posts where NOT my fault. i simply defended my self. if i hadnt gotten accused of plugging this board i wouldnt have had to post numerous time would i? i didnt bring the drama did i? yet again the drama come from the "know it alls".
so - my point is proven and you have proved it for me.

swervedriver - go back and read the threads and ask your self who started the arguing? who simply asked a question then got smashed by the god all mighty know it alls of the PM board?

Now... Brooklyn thank you for enlightening me with your all mighty knowledge. i didnt know i broke your "posting" code.
now sir you have a nice day as well.

J.A.C.

I back JAC go check my posts out....people know me that have been top breed on this board

dont post here I like getbig more just b/c its more bullshit and more undercover pros plus lee priest is their on a regular basis along with chic...but I compete on national level, still young but JAC is legit and he speaks the truth as far as renegade being back up...

Last edited:
So Nobody knows who owns it or is planning to open it?
Dwayno you know? JJinsane1 you know? Is it Chem?

Temptest you know? Or is it all some a Secret for now? :confused:

Ive seen a LOT of boards try and start up the past few years or make a comeback
an I tell ya atleast 95% of them Just dont take off. Im not even sure what it takes or what the trick is to get one to the point of what BIGA has made promuscle
Or Chad with Mayhem, Ohh dickhead George spellwin with elite etc etc.
Many try and very few Make it. Now add on top off that No one Even knows who is behind it I just dont see it getting "Bigger and Better then before"
as One of you guys mentioned.

Dont get me wrong I wish you guys the best and Ill even drop in from time to time and check the place out once its up and running and if
we Find out whos owning and running it.

J.A.C. said:
Ok brooklyn
i personally deleted every post i made.
do i not have the right to defend my self when i have different people including your self accusing me of "plugging" a board or what not? when ivan spouts off at his mouth which was uncalled for i have the right to defend that do i not? or is it because i am an "unknown" person here i have to take all that shit?
see my friend - this is exactly why i do not post regular. everytime someone new posts you have a select number of "know it alls" (you included) that have to bash them or tarnish there name right off the bat.
i had one reason for posting. i wanted to know if the gade was for real and if so, how to i get into it.
all the other posts where NOT my fault. i simply defended my self. if i hadnt gotten accused of plugging this board i wouldnt have had to post numerous time would i? i didnt bring the drama did i? yet again the drama come from the "know it alls".
so - my point is proven and you have proved it for me.

swervedriver - go back and read the threads and ask your self who started the arguing? who simply asked a question then got smashed by the god all mighty know it alls of the PM board?

Now... Brooklyn thank you for enlightening me with your all mighty knowledge. i didnt know i broke your "posting" code.
now sir you have a nice day as well.

J.A.C.

JAC,
who says you dont have the right to speak your mind or defend yourself?
No one has edited or deleted anything you have said, Only you yourself.
Feel free to speak your mind... Everyone doesnt always have to agree on things or have the same opinion ya know what I mean?

a little birdie told me that templar knight was starting it back up and it will have all the old posts and database. Dont know how true this is but this is what I have heard from a reliable source.

Mav

Templar Knight

Is he a good guy?
trustworthy?
Has he been a member here at all over the years since renegade closed up?

I guess It was before my time or I didnt have the chance to meet him...
Him and BigA on good terms?

Thats cool to here that they May have all the old posts and database:D
Im sure theres some classic stuff in there that would be good to read.

rAJJIN said:
Is he a good guy?
trustworthy?
Has he been a member here at all over the years since renegade closed up?

I guess It was before my time or I didnt have the chance to meet him...
Him and BigA on good terms?

Thats cool to here that they May have all the old posts and database:D
Im sure theres some classic stuff in there that would be good to read.

"Templar night"

Trustworth? YES - as trustworthy as anyone i have ever met in this game.

Member here? Hmmm have no clue. He has long been out of the game but he might still roam the boards.

Before your time? Hmmm probably but your just a pup (thats not intended badly, i am just saying your young and he is OLD ;) ). He was old school. The gade went down in 2001 and he slowly faded into the sunset.

Him and Big A on good terms? I do not see why they wouldnt be. He has never said anything negative of Big A and you all know that it just isnt Big A's style to bad mouth other bros.

Old data base and old post: Not hardly. That stuff was long lost when the gade closed.

Still none the less i would love to see the gade back. It was my home to roam. The PM board is a GREAT board but the gade is where i started.

El Jose Cuervo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member