over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

its happen again

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
well some of you who have been here a while may remeber 2 years ago i posted that my wife had broke her legg just below her knee. she twisted it dancing to music going up the steps in our house to the bedroom. well sunday am about 1 am she had been cooking sunday dinner , (which she likes to cook at nite). she was up stairs and thought she smelled something burnin. she darted downstairs and miss the last step and twisted her ankle and broke it. she tried to yell upsatirs to me and my step-daughter but the bedroom doors was close and we was asleep . she tried to crawl to the phone but could not makeit. she layed there for 2 hours til something woke me up at 330am. i look over and said damn where is she? i went down stairs and found her asleep under the dining room table.
i woke her up and and called 911. she ened up breaking both bone above her ankle and the bone had pierced thru her skin. they put about 4 pins in and are going to put a plate with screws in about 2 weeks. recovery is about 3 months. as some know i went with a similiar thing with my son this past jan who had broke his ankle at his growth plate. he is now going on 15 and is almost 6ft tall about 175lbs.

My god man! I am so very sorry to hear of your family trauma. :( I wish your family the very best in what must be a very trying time. Sometimes things can seem almost too much to bear! But you seem to be handling it quite well. Your wife has an amazing strength. Strength to be admired!!! Your entire family does. You must! To weather such a storm.

God bless and keep your family safe!

I do hope everything turns out well in the end. Please keep us posted, will you?

I USED TO BE ON AN AMBULANCE CREW IN HIGH SCHOOL.

THAT WHOLE THING WHERE THE BONE BREAKS AND STICKS THROUGH THE SKIN IS A NASTY SIGHT! HAS YOUR WIFE THOUGHT ABOUT BEING A LITTLE MORE CAREFUL ON STAIRS? :D

dude
she fell asleep after breaking it
thats CRAZY shit
hope she has a speedy recovery
frk

Sry to hear about that bro. Good luck and wish her a quick recovery.

GR03

Sorry to hear this. Hope she has a good speedy recovery.

That hurts just thinking about. Did she fall asleep or pass out? You might want to get her in for a bone density scan. Is she a petite/thin woman? She may have osteoporosis or she might just be clumsy/unlucky. Either way, make sure she takes her calcium.

Ouch...I wish her a speedy recovery bro.

thanks

thanks for the well wishes guys. update now. she will have to go back for surgery in 6 weeks to have another plate put on her inside ankle or just above the ankle. then 2 weeks after that the bolts sticking out will be removed. the plates could stay in forever if they do not give her problems is what the dr said.i am staying home with her during the weekdays for the first 2 weeks and the kids are taking care of her on the weekends. ashe has been getting depressed not being able to do any thing too much except go around in the bedroom and downs the hall with a walker. i did get her back in the truck friday cause she had to go to her bank. that took 20 min getting her from the bedroom to the car. she started crying and i told her she was doing good. she does not want to have to depend on anybody for help. she cheered up once we got going and saw some of her friends who came running out to see her. i am trying to keep her spirits up and just being there for her. of course the bad thing is too that her birthday is monday and our anniversery is wed. but i got plenty of suprises for her. she is going to make it and i made her promiss to come to the gym with me after all this is over to strengthen her ankles and leggs. the drs are checking her for osteperosis and giving her a calcium supplement.
thanks again guys.

doc

went for 2 week post op and every thing is doing great. so good that 1 week from tues they are going in and putting in a 6inch plate on the other side of her legg to help stabilize it so they can remove the pins sticking out. those get in the way of her walking and moving around. she send thanks to all.

Glad to hear she is doing better!! You sound like you yout takng good care of her, keep it up!!! Squatter and I have a friend who got in a terrible accident and his fiance had to do everything for him cook clean bathe ectect, he detached both quads b.c he was squatting heavy on a smith machine (dumb ass) and the safety things broke and it came crahing down on him!!
Hope your wife gets better soon
Squat Ass

Glad to hear that fnf, tell her lifting by itself will strengthen her bones. Everybody that x-rays me comments on my bone density. Wifey does too but that's another story.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws