over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i've had better mondays...

my day started out by hitting a deer at 11 am doing 70mph...The doe hit me bounced off my car into a van and then went 50yards in the air..I pulled over called 911 then checked to see if everyone was ok in the other car and he was fine...I then walked over to the deer and found it still alive and breathing trying to get up and run but i broke her back...

I stood 5 feet from her and there was nothing i could do to stop the suffering and pain...we waited 25 minutes for the cops to show up, when he did he walked by us to look at the cars and i told him the deer was still alive..he noticed she was and we waited till there were no cars driving by he then shot her once in the head and we walked back to his car to do paper work for the next 10 minutes.

It was when i was walking back to my car to get soem papers i noticed the deer still alive and breathing, i went back got the cop and told him and he said it was just nerves that she was dead, when i told him she watched me walk by and blink and was still breathing he walked over and sure enough she was still alive..

Again i had to listen to the trooper shoot off another round and hear the sigh of the deers last breath. I know it was for the good to put her out of her misery but after watching her struggle to get up for 25 minutes and 2 shots to the head i have to say that is one of the worst days i have had in a long long time ..i never had to watch something suffer and wait to be killed before and don't care to again,guess that is why i do not hunt..

still has me a little rattled to say the least...thanks for listening guys

That Sucks!

There is always tomorrow.

Damn BBB, your not suppose to do 70 in a 35 :)
Im the same way when it comes to watching things suffer.
Shit i didnt know you had animals and wildlife in that part of the wrld

Very sorry to hear that bro!

I am a big time animal lover and that would have just killed me to see.

Hang tough - there was nothing you could have done to prevent the tragedy!

God man .......that story just killed me !!! I am sorry that happened to you and I am glad you are OK . But events like that just remind me of just how cruel the world really can be . When it comes to animals and children ,I am a big time softy .........suffering like this happens when people hunt all of time [ missplaced shots ect....] I can 't believe that anyone could find pleasure in killing anything . You seem like good person ...there are plenty of guys out there that would have laughed at the poor dear's pain and just pissed about their cars .... and I know there are plenty of quality people out there that hunt[ I believe JT is one of them ] , but I ask you , is killing really a sport ? Is it fun to kill ?[ I have killed and it wasn't what I would call fun and I will leave it at that ] Sorry for getting of the subject, but your words made me wonder how any person could find the pleasure out of causing the demise of something else .[ maybe revenge is the only thing that I could possibly think of ] ......Any thoughts on this fellas ......Am I alone on my thoughts of this subject ? And once again bro .......I am sorry that this happened to you , but your reaction just shows that you are a kind sensitive human being in my eyes .....Take care of yourself

rAJJIN said:
Damn BBB, your not suppose to do 70 in a 35 :)
Im the same way when it comes to watching things suffer.
Shit i didnt know you had animals and wildlife in that part of the wrld

To many fucking deer near BBB and me....the hunters must suck because it seems like they grow in population more and more each year.

Iabadman

You gotta kill it before you can grill it!
I am also an animal lover and hunter one in the same.

I HEAR YOU IABADMAN.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW, BUD.

I DON'T LIKE WATCHING ANIMALS SUFFER EITHER. THE THING IS WITHOUT POPULATION CONTROL...THEY DIE A SLOW DEATH OF STARVATION OR DISEASE. YOU OUGHT TO SEE THE ELK IN YELLOWSTONE DURING A TOUGH WINTER. THAT'S CRUEL. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I HEAR ABOUT SOME DICKHEAD SHOOTING AN ANIMAL AND LEAVING IT LIE. IT INFURIATES ME.........

I HUNT ALL THE TIME...BUT HAVEN'T SHOT ANYTHING IN A WHILE. MOST OF THE TIME I GET CLOSE AND TAKE PICTURES. MOST OF THE TIME I PASS AND JUST WATCH. LAST YEAR I WENT AND SAW A HUGE MULE DEER BUCK...HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME...HIS NECK WAS ALL SWOLLEN UP..[TOO MUCH TEST!!] AND HE WASN'T PARTICULARILY WORRIED ABOUT ME. HE JUST LOOKED SO DAMB HEALTHY AND STRONG....BEAUTIFUL EVEN...I WAS MAYBE 20 YARDS AWAY. MY DAD ASKED ME IF I WAS GONNA SHOOT HIM AND I SAID, NO. I THOUGHT MAYBE HE SHOULD GO BONE SOME DOES A WHILE! LOL....I GUESS THE REASON I GO IS TO ENJOY NATURE, GET OUT AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION, AND POSSIBLY GET SOME LEAN MEAT.

TODAY MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WENT DOWN TO THE RIVER AND WATCHED SOME TURTLES SITTING ON A LOG, SUNNING THEMSELVES. WE WATCHED FISH SWIM BY AND ALTHOUGH I HAD MY POLE AND BAIT WITH ME ....WE WERE JUST TOO DAMB LAZY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

WE DON'T JUST KILL THEM UP HERE IN MONTANA....AT LEAST REGULAR FOLKS DON'T..[NOT LIKE OUT OF STATE GUYS LOOKING FOR SOME TROPHY]....HONESTLY, THE MEAT IS LEAN AND WE EAT A LOT OF IT. WHICH IS PROBABLY CRAZY SINCE MY GAL HAS A BIG RANCH AND CATTLE!

HONEST TO GOD...RIGHT NOW I CAN LOOK OUT UNDER ONE OF OUR BIRD FEEDERS AND SEE THREE DEER....[ A COUPLE OF TWO YEAR OLDS AND A DOE] RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA...I GUESS THE BIRDS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKE BIRD SEED! BELIEVE ME ..IT'S NOT A LOVE OF KILLING THINGS..AT LEAST NOT FOR ME. THESE FAT BASTARDS COULDN'T BE MUCH SAFER! HAHAHA

MOST PEOPLE I KNOW GROW UP SHOOTING...MY DAD DOES HUNTERS SAFETY AND TEACHES CONCEALED WEAPONS CLASSES..SO WE PRACTICE SHOOTING ALL THE TIME. MOST OF THE TIME IT'S A QUICK DEATH. CERTAINLY NOTHING LIKE THE HORRIBLE STORY BIG BAD BULLDOG EXPIRIENCED TODAY.

Thank God for Tuesdays!!

JETHRO TULL said:
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW, BUD.

I DON'T LIKE WATCHING ANIMALS SUFFER EITHER. THE THING IS WITHOUT POPULATION CONTROL...THEY DIE A SLOW DEATH OF STARVATION OR DISEASE. YOU OUGHT TO SEE THE ELK IN YELLOWSTONE DURING A TOUGH WINTER. THAT'S CRUEL. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I HEAR ABOUT SOME DICKHEAD SHOOTING AN ANIMAL AND LEAVING IT LIE. IT INFURIATES ME.........

I HUNT ALL THE TIME...BUT HAVEN'T SHOT ANYTHING IN A WHILE. MOST OF THE TIME I GET CLOSE AND TAKE PICTURES. MOST OF THE TIME I PASS AND JUST WATCH. LAST YEAR I WENT AND SAW A HUGE MULE DEER BUCK...HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME...HIS NECK WAS ALL SWOLLEN UP..[TOO MUCH TEST!!] AND HE WASN'T PARTICULARILY WORRIED ABOUT ME. HE JUST LOOKED SO DAMB HEALTHY AND STRONG....BEAUTIFUL EVEN...I WAS MAYBE 20 YARDS AWAY. MY DAD ASKED ME IF I WAS GONNA SHOOT HIM AND I SAID, NO. I THOUGHT MAYBE HE SHOULD GO BONE SOME DOES A WHILE! LOL....I GUESS THE REASON I GO IS TO ENJOY NATURE, GET OUT AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION, AND POSSIBLY GET SOME LEAN MEAT.

TODAY MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WENT DOWN TO THE RIVER AND WATCHED SOME TURTLES SITTING ON A LOG, SUNNING THEMSELVES. WE WATCHED FISH SWIM BY AND ALTHOUGH I HAD MY POLE AND BAIT WITH ME ....WE WERE JUST TOO DAMB LAZY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

WE DON'T JUST KILL THEM UP HERE IN MONTANA....AT LEAST REGULAR FOLKS DON'T..[NOT LIKE OUT OF STATE GUYS LOOKING FOR SOME TROPHY]....HONESTLY, THE MEAT IS LEAN AND WE EAT A LOT OF IT. WHICH IS PROBABLY CRAZY SINCE MY GAL HAS A BIG RANCH AND CATTLE!

HONEST TO GOD...RIGHT NOW I CAN LOOK OUT UNDER ONE OF OUR BIRD FEEDERS AND SEE THREE DEER....[ A COUPLE OF TWO YEAR OLDS AND A DOE] RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA...I GUESS THE BIRDS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKE BIRD SEED! BELIEVE ME ..IT'S NOT A LOVE OF KILLING THINGS..AT LEAST NOT FOR ME. THESE FAT BASTARDS COULDN'T BE MUCH SAFER! HAHAHA

MOST PEOPLE I KNOW GROW UP SHOOTING...MY DAD DOES HUNTERS SAFETY AND TEACHES CONCEALED WEAPONS CLASSES..SO WE PRACTICE SHOOTING ALL THE TIME. MOST OF THE TIME IT'S A QUICK DEATH. CERTAINLY NOTHING LIKE THE HORRIBLE STORY BIG BAD BULLDOG EXPIRIENCED TODAY.

i can tell you one thing,i am amazed with your peronality
good people i like

bigbaldbulldog said:
my day started out by hitting a deer at 11 am doing 70mph...The doe hit me bounced off my car into a van and then went 50yards in the air..I pulled over called 911 then checked to see if everyone was ok in the other car and he was fine...I then walked over to the deer and found it still alive and breathing trying to get up and run but i broke her back...

I stood 5 feet from her and there was nothing i could do to stop the suffering and pain...we waited 25 minutes for the cops to show up, when he did he walked by us to look at the cars and i told him the deer was still alive..he noticed she was and we waited till there were no cars driving by he then shot her once in the head and we walked back to his car to do paper work for the next 10 minutes.

It was when i was walking back to my car to get soem papers i noticed the deer still alive and breathing, i went back got the cop and told him and he said it was just nerves that she was dead, when i told him she watched me walk by and blink and was still breathing he walked over and sure enough she was still alive..

Again i had to listen to the trooper shoot off another round and hear the sigh of the deers last breath. I know it was for the good to put her out of her misery but after watching her struggle to get up for 25 minutes and 2 shots to the head i have to say that is one of the worst days i have had in a long long time ..i never had to watch something suffer and wait to be killed before and don't care to again,guess that is why i do not hunt..

still has me a little rattled to say the least...thanks for listening guys

my girlfriend(at that time)had same thing like you,but she put the guy down with that hit.
the only thing i was worryed,was her.i know toooo many stories and they didnt end like your and hers.
i am glad you alright.

JT like I said , I know the you are good people . No need to ever validate yourself to me .I understand population control . It is just I can't see where anyone would want to be the one doing it . Why take somethings life that is so beautiful and is not hurting you ? I love the outdoors and I live very close to a beautiful lake and near Lake tahoe as well . Just beautiful country . I love to get out to just watch and observe all the beauty in nature . It really makes me feel peaceful . When I am there , killing is the last thing on my mind . Now when I am in the city around people and at work . Killing comes to my mind quite frequently .....lol.....And the meat thing ....don't enough animals give there lives for us to eat ? I am sure there is a certain fresh taste that is aquired from freshly killed meat , but not worth it in my book . My grandfather came from italy and spent all of his free time in the woods . He suposedly was a true woodsman [ he was murdered when my dad was 13 [ was also a real gangster, sadly not proudly ]....so I never met him ] he told my my father that he went huntining once and realized that the killing wasn't nessary or fair . He felt if you could catch animal with your bare hands and kill it then that would be sport .He said the animals would almost always get the better of that one, so that was the way to leave it .I totally respect all of your guys guys opinions . I just don't see how killing anything for food or pleasure can be fun . [ shooting targets yes , defenseless animals no ! ] My expirence with killing and death in the real world has not been so fun . I am not trying to change the world or anyones opinions , I just live by my values and try to be what I deem a good human being ......I don't judge people ,not my stlye or my place ...............by the way I dated a beautiful girl from Billings .....man she was pretty , but she was way fucked up from being molested by her father , she now lives in Boston but misses MO everyday . That is just an insanely beautful place with not too many people to deal with .....You are a lucky man as well as a good one JT !!!!

Man I love animals and now Im pretty disturbed and sad over that story. Im going to go pet my Goldie (golden Retreiver) and then I'll feel better, I hope.

Honest when it comes to stuff like that with animals Im a real girl/puss.

I had a little baby bunny in my yard Saturday by my pool. It wouldnt move
even when I came right before it. Something was wrong with it, but couldnt tell what. I prodded it gently and the second time it hopped twice about 1 foot and pressed itself against my pool exterior. I called my wife all upset and asked her what to do (she is smart at that stuff). So I gave it a bowl of milk with some chopped watermelon in it. The bunny didnt move for about 1-2hrs. Finally when I came back later it was gone and so I felt better hoping it was OK.

Sorry to waste your time with that silly story, just thought it was relevent. :rolleyes:

I know its tuesday but im just now able to sit back and think about my monday and yours. Wow i hate seeing things like that happen to animals. I love animals more than people.lol My monday was not so great either i feel like women love to lie...lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws